3 marking the T37 - my best replays

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BruceWayneGames #1 Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35024 battles

For all those who would like 3 marks in this really awesome tank, i collected my best 3 replays on my way to 3marking it and casted them on my channel!

All in all one of the most fun to play tanks out there, and for me due to usability in special events absolutely a keeper! Have fun watching!

Edited by BatGurl, 04 April 2016 - 11:11 PM.

DeployedHeadache #2 Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29875 battles

I didn't even get the Mastery badge om the T37, because I unlocked the M41 Bulldog so fast (and because I'm a scrub), so congratulations on your three marks, Batgurl!

The T37 is a really good scout, like you say. I couldn't find a single thing wrong with it, so I should have probably kept it. Oh well.

tnk_x5000 #3 Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31856 battles

Currently it feels like I am dancing around my enemies. Rapid fire and superior view range do show their power. I also got my 3rd MoE, but I think that is because of the lower average skill of T37 players - similar with my Chaffee. Getting a 3rd MoEs on the LTTB and Bulldog are different stories, and it only gets harder with the Ru 251 and T49. Also, the T37's main flaws are size and relatively low mobility for a light tank, that do cause problems - you don't want to be an easy target when you are lacking any armor.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2688879 Lately I have been finding myself running out of AP, should I carry less gold? Yes, I did ask that.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2688905 And here is something more dramatic. One of the rare cases where I use gold before running out of standard ammo. I don't know when was the last time for me to do that.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2688948 View range in action. And I ran out of AP. And the numbers are fancy.

Yes, I am not using V.Stab. and yes, I am using binoculars. Deal with it.

I do think the gun handling of the T37 is already pretty good only with Smooth Ride and Snap Shot, so I think the tank does not need V.Stab. I use binoculars to compensate for the size of the tank - no one is allowed to spot me before I spot them first.

L0ddy #4 Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:20 AM

Major

• Player
  • 86273 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

T37... wonderful light tank, not quite as good as the Chaffee (in my humble opinion!), grabbed my 3rd star last night.

:)

tnk_x5000 #5 Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31856 battles

Well now, we got a new patch and a new T37.

I think it sounds better in your head when you say "Because lights are fast and easy to hide, they should be restricted to only fighting on the move.". From 0.38 base accuracy, it got nerfed to 0.45. Why? I don't mind the loss of penetration, but this type of base accuracy is ridiculous. Okay, gun handling is still good, to the point where a V.Stab. is not mandatory to have, but you do not force a paper tank into close combat, regardless of how fast in moves. Even the view range got overnerfed. With the current view range - are you kidding me? The T37 is large for a light and rather big for a medium, so why force the tank to shorten the distance? The tank worked in the past, because it was able to keep its distance, despite its size. Now it has to be a simple hit-and-run tank, which doesn't even have the DPM or alpha for that same close combat style. Why? From a tank with options, it became a one-trick-pony.

I would rather scout with the VK 30.01 D, because it can bounce a shot despite its size, make consistent damage in all ranges, and all that despite the medium tank mobility.

True, the T37 was a bit too powerful in the past (60% win ratio while being solo), but it still had a requirement from the player. Now it requires to play dangerously, just so it can have a better chance to work when the dice rolls.

Give me back my accuracy and some of the view range!

mikeracecat #6 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20669 battles
  • [K-U-T] K-U-T
t37 is great:izmena:

Snaques #7 Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35460 battles

Just three marked this myself:

http://wotreplays.eu...ier-snaques-t37

It wasn't all that exciting tbh and I'm glad I'm done with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users