very bad physx update

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bogilik #1 Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48149 battles

I die now maybe 10 times on side of my tank and canot move since last update (some of games lost because of that), and now i drive my premium 64 and hit rock turn on side and just explode in first 15sec. of game just want for all to say what they want about this, because of stupid update im going to stop playing this game and some people that i know too because all starting to be so anoing, i hope they are going to correct this thing for other players that are going to stay and play and fire stupid programers that made adjustment in last update because it is so stupid that i canot still beleve what they done :(

nycorex #2 Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29615 battles
  • [N-AGE] N-AGE
I wonder when the developers will show that bit of respect the all players deserve and put at list enough shells in this [edited]tanks.Incredible what a scum-[edited]are this WOT developers.Many of tanks has very bad aiming time,very bad gun depresion,not enough ammo's,new absolute OP TVP with 1,5 seconds time reloading,.Another crap made by ape WOT developers.Absolutely everybody is complaining about ammo gold wich ruin the life specialy of heavy tank players and they simply dont give a [edited]about them,about those who make them so rich. Sick [edited]! They are making so many,may,milions and give's you nothing in return except very good graphic and sound to atract players and when you have to play it you gone have the frustration of your life.The worst in that is the fact that they do all on purpose,knowing exactly how to criple a tank.After the 9.14 update the tanks are now turning very easy upside down,the rate of ammorack and fire its absolutely insane in any tank now,not just chinese tanks...You simply can't play because with every shot,you take ammorack,fire or some crapcritical damage The gun shot sound its a joke..Its like shooting with old rifles.They simply made imposible this game to play it with every update. From patetic to horror goe's this game.Hillarious is the fact that they had the nerv to modify even the trajectory of the shells ( the acuracy) After that 'epic change' every shell you shot goe's a different way when you aim at medium or long distance.Its like shooting with [edited]beans.The match making its absolute garbage with win rate 19%-25% .That means you are on autolose.The match making shoud create balance betweens teams giving equal chances of wining to both sides.Absolutely incredible the amount of abuse in this game! Not one of you has the balls to tell the true.Just shiting about how great is this game.Woud be great if all this pig,nazi,[edited]developers would ruin something else and let professionals and humans dealing with the caracteristics and mecanics of this tanks,Then,WOT woud be fenomenal! Dear developers,you are the most [edited]disgusting pigs I ever saw in a game. 90% of the players has an absolute hate for you..Dont go on the streets [edited]saying you are working for WOT.You are a [edited]disgrace as humans and developers. WORLD OF TANKS IS A FRAUD.

Kupsztas #3 Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19328 battles
  • [PUNKS] PUNKS
Wrong forum,this is hidden archives section.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users