Jump to content


The M41 90mm GF Review and Gameplay by RagingRaptor

M41 90 GF Review lkpz 41 90 Gameplay RagingRaptor

  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

L0ddy #21 Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:56 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 86266 battles
  • 2,506
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostWalt3rWhite, on 11 April 2016 - 08:36 PM, said:

Quoted Text Edited By Moderator

 

reported

 

 


Edited by LordAxalon, 12 April 2016 - 06:25 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.


Ashghon #22 Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:30 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 47614 battles
  • 6,080
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
  • Member since:
    03-01-2013

View PostWalt3rWhite, on 11 April 2016 - 04:26 PM, said:

Quoted Text Edited By Moderator

 

Thats not a cheat.  Thats the typical replay delay.   Nothing else.

 

 


Edited by LordAxalon, 12 April 2016 - 06:25 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.


LordAxalon #23 Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:27 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11141 battles
  • 164
  • [MIND] MIND
  • Member since:
    05-28-2013
Lets have less of people accusing others of using illegal mods please, if you suspect someone of using an illegal mod then send a Replay to Support and they will deal with it. if however you see someone on the forums post a video of using illegal mods then report it as its against the forum rules to post videos of illegal mods, the reason being is its basically advertising said illegal mod making people search for it and use it them selves.

Kind Regards
LordAxalon


Eila_Juutilainen #24 Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:03 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 21384 battles
  • 3,883
  • [102ND] 102ND
  • Member since:
    11-04-2012

View PostLordAxalon, on 12 April 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

Lets have less of people accusing others of using illegal mods please, if you suspect someone of using an illegal mod then send a Replay to Support and they will deal with it. if however you see someone on the forums post a video of using illegal mods then report it as its against the forum rules to post videos of illegal mods, the reason being is its basically advertising said illegal mod making people search for it and use it them selves.

Kind Regards
LordAxalon

 

While I can understand this reasoning and I will not object to your having edited my post, I do find it quite odd considering that the video was in fact from one of your major Community Contributors...

RagingRaptor #25 Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42883 battles
  • 614
  • [OM] OM
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostL0ddy, on 12 April 2016 - 03:56 AM, said:

 

reported

 

 

 

Don't really know if this is the appropriate way to reply to somebody which clearly does not know what the difference is and what the basic bugs of the game is :Z

 

View PostAshghon, on 12 April 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

 

Thats not a cheat.  Thats the typical replay delay.   Nothing else.

 

 

As I allready tried to tell...

View PostLordAxalon, on 12 April 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

Lets have less of people accusing others of using illegal mods please, if you suspect someone of using an illegal mod then send a Replay to Support and they will deal with it. if however you see someone on the forums post a video of using illegal mods then report it as its against the forum rules to post videos of illegal mods, the reason being is its basically advertising said illegal mod making people search for it and use it them selves.

Kind Regards
LordAxalon

So basically I won? Like I showed nothing wrong in my video aswell as I showed a source which shows a not banned and banned mod list ( from the asia server though).

 

View PostEila_Juutilainen, on 13 April 2016 - 02:03 PM, said:

 

While I can understand this reasoning and I will not object to your having edited my post, I do find it quite odd considering that the video was in fact from one of your major Community Contributors...

 

Well I see what you mean,  but it looks like WGStaff don't want that more people actually know that such mods exists, otherwise they will start to react like walterwhite here and insult / make wrong assumptions which can get fair players banned...

 

Cheers

RagingRaptor



L0ddy #26 Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 86266 battles
  • 2,506
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostRagingRaptor, on 13 April 2016 - 02:28 PM, said:

 

Don't really know if this is the appropriate way to reply to somebody which clearly does not know what the difference is and what the basic bugs of the game is :Z

 

 

i's bad enough being called a cheater when you are playing, then coming on the forums and seeing others being accused it boils my blood.

 

anyway, mods have been in & left a trail of red text:teethhappy:

 

walterwhite should do his homework

 

ps, keep up the good work:)



nockerl #27 Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:33 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27163 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

Useful Video, thanks 

 

You asked for some Feedback, here we go:

 

  • your experience with Tier 10 with this scout. 
  • crewskills, which, how many. BIA, yes or no. For example, most of my scout crews have one or 2 skills and only 1 has the third by now. Nowhere i could find an answer if BIA with Vent is as good or better as driving and gunnery skill and especially if i would be better of get a 3rd skill and use BIA as 4th ( which will be unlikely)
  • the slow motion start is unusual and i would have prefered a garage slot but thats a matter of taste
  • your scouting is way better then mine and i really miss any video series about tier 8 scout in tier 10 matches, or tips and tricks. 9 out of 10 matches i think i would have been better of with a med 

 

Keep going

 

Nockerl


Edited by nockerl, 14 April 2016 - 09:47 AM.


Flightsimmer #28 Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21000 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015

Well....

This tank is usefull for lifting WN8 and brilliant for fun&farm.....

Having 241 battles today. 59% victories, 840 avg XP, 1291 avg damage.

 

Contra:

   -  poor camo rating after shot.....One shot and you will be spotted like heavy tank.

 

Pros:

  - All others.

 

And my first Ace tanker. Was too hard to take it......

 

shot_043.jpgshot_044.jpgshot_045.jpg

 

 



USSR89 #29 Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:59 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11944 battles
  • 145
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

Awful behavior here, either stop spamming the thread and report the guy if you think he is using something illegal, but don't destroy the thread i just had to go through 2 pages of bullnyerk.

 

I have a question RELATED to the topic.

 

Does the ultimate bundle with 100% crew consist of the same crew as the berlin quartet? ie. the crew with BiA that does not count when going for other perks/skills as first one?

 

Cheers

 

 

EDIT: nevermind, no1 replies here anyway - so i bought the tank (tank only)

 

first game - attaching screenshots

 

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   dog1.jpg   481.2K
  • Attached File   dog2.jpg   464.3K
  • Attached File   dog3.jpg   539.71K

Edited by USSR89, 26 April 2016 - 10:54 PM.


SamuraiShakaViking #30 Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:58 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9527 battles
  • 25
  • [WUN-1] WUN-1
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016
thank you, really nformative, and also fun to watch and learn :)

RagingRaptor #31 Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:36 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42883 battles
  • 614
  • [OM] OM
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostUSSR89, on 26 April 2016 - 11:59 AM, said:

Awful behavior here, either stop spamming the thread and report the guy if you think he is using something illegal, but don't destroy the thread i just had to go through 2 pages of bullnyerk.

 

I have a question RELATED to the topic.

 

Does the ultimate bundle with 100% crew consist of the same crew as the berlin quartet? ie. the crew with BiA that does not count when going for other perks/skills as first one?

 

Cheers

 

 

EDIT: nevermind, no1 replies here anyway - so i bought the tank (tank only)

 

first game - attaching screenshots

 

 

 

Well I didn't know the answer to your question so sorry there :/

View PostSamuraiShakaViking, on 28 April 2016 - 08:58 PM, said:

thank you, really nformative, and also fun to watch and learn :)

Thanks bud :D



RagingRaptor #32 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42883 battles
  • 614
  • [OM] OM
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

So the M41 GF is again on sale and I obviously want to promote here my opinion and video. 


Cheers

RagingRaptor



Nexuo #33 Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21277 battles
  • 254
  • [DPG2] DPG2
  • Member since:
    09-19-2013

Having watched reviews of this tank, from yours video as well many others. Decided to buy this tank as my first tier 8 premium tank. Dropped in my German LT crew doing nothing in the barracks. Really enjoy this tank!

First game in it http://wotreplays.co..._m_41_90_mm_gf :playing:



RagingRaptor #34 Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42883 battles
  • 614
  • [OM] OM
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostNexuo, on 04 August 2016 - 06:22 PM, said:

Having watched reviews of this tank, from yours video as well many others. Decided to buy this tank as my first tier 8 premium tank. Dropped in my German LT crew doing nothing in the barracks. Really enjoy this tank!

First game in it http://wotreplays.co..._m_41_90_mm_gf :playing:

 

Hey mate, I wanted to ask if you are fine if I take your replay to make a quickreview about this tank? I started to do quickreviews quite much at the moment for tanks which are on sale right now. But I don't have my RU crew anymore ( Damn you Grille 15. You where just too good to not giving you my best crew). So I would like to take your replay as a background to my quickreview. You can check out my channel to see what my quickreviews are :)

 

Cheers

RagingRaptor



Nexuo #35 Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21277 battles
  • 254
  • [DPG2] DPG2
  • Member since:
    09-19-2013

Nice, keep up the good work! Looking forward to another review, can't get enough of them even tho i already have the tank.

 

PS: What i like about seeing different reviews of the tank is to learn different aspect of how to use them, or how it can work.



shane73tank #36 Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:45 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31728 battles
  • 2,119
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014
Is it just me or does this have a  different crew config apart from the ru251 which is already top of the line ? Then i struggle tmsee this as a crew trainer 

azakow #37 Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:36 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 80440 battles
  • 4,943
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postshane73tank, on 07 August 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

Is it just me or does this have a  different crew config apart from the ru251 which is already top of the line ? Then i struggle tmsee this as a crew trainer 

It is just you.



Juliant #38 Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:49 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11358 battles
  • 199
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

Thanks for the good review.

 

I'm looking for my first Tr 8 so I can participate in team battles. It's this or the T54 first prototype. I'm still dithering :-)



shane73tank #39 Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:35 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31728 battles
  • 2,119
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

View Postazakow, on 09 August 2016 - 05:36 AM, said:

It is just you.

 

So what other lts in the line can you train in it ? 

SuperDuperOtter #40 Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15107 battles
  • 1,316
  • [_7TH_] _7TH_
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013

View Postshane73tank, on 10 August 2016 - 06:35 PM, said:

 

So what other lts in the line can you train in it ? 

 

RU 251, VK 16.01 Leopard and Luchs share the same crew layout than the 90 GF.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users