Jump to content


The M41 90mm GF Review and Gameplay by RagingRaptor

M41 90 GF Review lkpz 41 90 Gameplay RagingRaptor

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

azakow #41 Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 82588 battles
  • 4,994
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postshane73tank, on 10 August 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

 

So what other lts in the line can you train in it ? 

You could have looked it up here:  http://worldoftanks.eu/en/tankopedia/G120_M41_90_GrandFinal/

and here: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/tankopedia/G103_RU_251/

Tankopedia is my friend.

:)

 

View PostKharlos76, on 11 August 2016 - 05:14 PM, said:

 

RU 251, VK 16.01 Leopard and Luchs share the same crew layout than the 90 GF.

This is nonsens!

Only RU and M41 90 share the same crew layout.



shane73tank #42 Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:38 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32597 battles
  • 2,126
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

View Postazakow, on 11 August 2016 - 06:52 PM, said:

You could have looked it up here:  http://worldoftanks.eu/en/tankopedia/G120_M41_90_GrandFinal/

and here: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/tankopedia/G103_RU_251/

Tankopedia is my friend.

:)

 

This is nonsens!

Only RU and M41 90 share the same crew layout.

 

This was my very point , for me a good crew trainer is compatible with multi tanks in the line, I checked and thought I missed something but I didn't its only matched  with the ru

azakow #43 Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 82588 battles
  • 4,994
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postshane73tank, on 11 August 2016 - 10:38 PM, said:

 

This was my very point , for me a good crew trainer is compatible with multi tanks in the line, I checked and thought I missed something but I didn't its only matched  with the ru

Off topic: Please name three good crew training vehilces that are compatible with multi tanks in the respective line.



shane73tank #44 Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:46 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32597 battles
  • 2,126
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

View Postazakow, on 12 August 2016 - 02:17 PM, said:

Off topic: Please name three good crew training vehilces that are compatible with multi tanks in the respective line.

 

ok, to be honest I think most are and even if you end up with a spare crew it may slow you down a bit but the config of the crew members you do have match multiple crews e.g. 

 

T-25 -  a nice little trainer for the german mediums, not a bad gun and T5 is a forgiving tier. 

IS2 Berlin - has a matching config with  several tanks in that line.   

Type-64 - I know you end up with the operator but you can still train the crew for 3 very enjoyable tanks ( or at least I hope the 132 will be enjoyable when I get it ).

 

For me all of these are more pragmatic than a tier with only a T8 premium, I bought the GF anyway and retrained a MT crew to it as I know I need all the help I can get ( that and to improve a good bit )

 

 



azakow #45 Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:37 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 82588 battles
  • 4,994
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postshane73tank, on 12 August 2016 - 03:46 PM, said:

 

ok, to be honest I think most are and even if you end up with a spare crew it may slow you down a bit but the config of the crew members you do have match multiple crews e.g. 

 

T-25 -  a nice little trainer for the german mediums, not a bad gun and T5 is a forgiving tier. 

IS2 Berlin - has a matching config with  several tanks in that line.   

Type-64 - I know you end up with the operator but you can still train the crew for 3 very enjoyable tanks ( or at least I hope the 132 will be enjoyable when I get it ).

I know some examples for crew training:

1) Type62, Type64, WZ-132; As you mention, the RO role will slow down the crew progress when using the Type64. My crew has 8.9k matches and is training 7th skill @84%. My RO has 1.7k matches. The RO is a permant studet at the academy.

2) Rudy, T54-prototype: all RUD MT7+; A near perfect setup.

3) Leopard VK16.02, T-15: For the very patient commander

 

View Postshane73tank, on 12 August 2016 - 03:46 PM, said:

For me all of these are more pragmatic than a tier with only a T8 premium, I bought the GF anyway and retrained a MT crew to it as I know I need all the help I can get ( that and to improve a good bit )

My understanding of crew training is, that you have a regular crew wich is then trained on a prem vehicle.

Do I understand correctly, that you have trained a existing MT crew to serve on the M41 90, in order to be trained?

Didn't you say, you were looking for a crew training vehicle?

I am a bit puzzled now.

:unsure:

 



shane73tank #46 Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:28 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32597 battles
  • 2,126
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

I wanted the blackdog for clan stuff as we've formed a new clan and I heard they were fun, I retrained my vk 30.01d crew to it because I want to play it and I don't have the ru researched. 

 

I would not have done this if the crew config matched a lower tier tank e.g. The leopard lt 

 

theres so so much fun to be had on other lt lines I won't be grinding  thru this one anytime soon 

 

on topic, this is a fun tank if you can keep your distance and relocate a lot



pudelikael #47 Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24749 battles
  • 738
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015
mediocre tank

azakow #48 Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:16 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 82588 battles
  • 4,994
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postp6kk, on 13 August 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

mediocre tank

mediocre by what ?

Damage

Spotting

hit rate

all of he above

non of the above

...



pudelikael #49 Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24749 battles
  • 738
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015

View Postazakow, on 14 August 2016 - 12:16 AM, said:

mediocre by what ?

Damage

Spotting

hit rate

all of he above

non of the above

...

 

 

all thing is mediocre

bad camo

bad aimtime

bad loading time

very big tank

low pen 

 

and the bullet flies like a mother donkey

 

wasted money

i sell all premium tanks if i get 50% gold back because all premium tanks is very very bads

only t54 proto 1 is playable tank, all other just wasted money

 

CDC - complete trash

M56 Scorpion - total trash

IS6 - very very bad tank

Löwe - disaster tank


Edited by p6kk, 24 August 2016 - 04:40 PM.


XPuntar #50 Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14529 battles
  • 1,967
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012

ROFL

 

IS-6 a very, very bad tank yet you have a WR of 62,9% in it as of today with 445 battles

 

And even in the other 3 tanks your WR is above 50%

 

...

 

:trollface:

 

 

 



azakow #51 Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 82588 battles
  • 4,994
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postp6kk, on 23 August 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

 

 

all thing is mediocre

bad camo

bad aimtime

bad loading time

very big tank

low pen 

 

and the bullet flies like a mother donkey

 

wasted money

i sell all premium tanks if i get 50% gold back because all premium tanks is very very bads

only t54 proto 1 is playable tank, all other just wasted money

 

CDC - complete trash

M56 Scorpion - total trash

IS6 - very very bad tank

Löwe - disaster tank

Yet I can make it work for me:

average of 39k net credits per match

average of 1.3k dameg per match

:P

You should try shoot shells instead of bullets.:trollface:

 

 

 



pudelikael #52 Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24749 battles
  • 738
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015

View Postazakow, on 05 September 2016 - 09:58 AM, said:

Yet I can make it work for me:

average of 39k net credits per match

average of 1.3k dameg per match

:P

You should try shoot shells instead of bullets.:trollface:

 

 

 

 

maybe you use mods, aimbots and lasers sights. 

azakow #53 Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 82588 battles
  • 4,994
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postp6kk, on 22 September 2016 - 05:49 PM, said:

 

maybe you use mods, aimbots and lasers sights. 

Sure I use mods, xvm to adjust my attac according to the opponent color and to set my own circle ranges.

 

About the other things you mention, I assume you are trolling.

In case your are in doubt, have a look at my replays.



mpc007 #54 Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:19 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7410 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    06-17-2012
So what would best setup for the LeKpz be when I want to complete LT-15 missions in it? Got it today unbundled and think have a sweet deal with it, also since it will probaby take a while before its back on sale again. I'm personnaly thinking camo net, binocs, vents. My crew isnt great - just 100 percent and the commander is a female with sixth sense already in place. rest of crew is camo but still training. I need to rack up large amounts of assist dmg so passive spotting abilities are key. camo rating now is around 20 flat.

Edited by mpc007, 23 December 2016 - 04:19 AM.


azakow #55 Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:29 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 82588 battles
  • 4,994
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postmpc007, on 23 December 2016 - 04:19 AM, said:

So what would best setup for the LeKpz be when I want to complete LT-15 missions in it? Got it today unbundled and think have a sweet deal with it, also since it will probaby take a while before its back on sale again. I'm personnaly thinking camo net, binocs, vents. My crew isnt great - just 100 percent and the commander is a female with sixth sense already in place. rest of crew is camo but still training. I need to rack up large amounts of assist dmg so passive spotting abilities are key. camo rating now is around 20 flat.

Which LT-15?

At your skill level I suggest to try it with LT7, rather than LT8.

You will need patience, map knowledge, optics, vents, rammer, 4x camo, sixth sense, patience, battlefield awareness and maybe some chokolate and again patience.



Kyran112 #56 Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15395 battles
  • 5
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

I did LT-15 after a couple of times trying . just have patience .


Edited by Kyran112, 21 April 2017 - 09:46 AM.


__Anti3iotiK__ #57 Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34494 battles
  • 475
  • [TURB] TURB
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011
When are they going to sell Black Dog again ? 

__Anti3iotiK__ #58 Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:03 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34494 battles
  • 475
  • [TURB] TURB
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011

View Post__Anti3iotiK__, on 04 May 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

When are they going to sell Black Dog again ? 

 

anyone ? any guesses? cause it is being used more and more in tier 8 CW/SHs.:unsure:

SuperDuperOtter #59 Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15107 battles
  • 1,316
  • [_7TH_] _7TH_
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
They'll probably sell it again on the next winter holliday, like most "rare" premium tanks.

undutchable80 #60 Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:43 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 11552 battles
  • 3,774
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
What equipment you guys run on it? Thinking GR & Optics for sure but cant decide which to take as third: Vents or Vstab...




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users