Operation Typhoon Very gud player I has dank tonks

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TsundereWaffle #1 Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27152 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Waffle, why on earth are you looking for a clan!?

That's a good question! You see, there is this Clan Wars event coming up named "Operation Typhoon" and I do not want to sit back and watch, no, I want to win. That's why I am making this topic and why I'm looking into clans. Currently I have my own laid-back clan for stuff, hehehe. But I will leave it and put like an alt or somebody else in command once I find a suitable clan for this event.

A bit about me.

Well, my name is Waffle, I'm Dutch, 16 years young. I speak Dutch and English fluently, German okayish I guess and I can understand the basics of the French language... I like gaming, music, anime, movies, reading, writing, other things, yay! Um, any other questions about my personal life, feel free to ask and I might just answer them.

So, what kind of clan aye?

Preferably a clan with some gud success in previous events and campaigns as I would like to actually have a chance to get a tank. English speaking would be nice as well, like, I can speak a bit of German but I probably wont be able to take orders in that language...

I will also put this out now, as you might have seen from the title, I am a mercenary which means I will join the clan for the duration of the event, do everything I can to help your clan win all the tanks and gold and then leave BUT if I really like it, there is a chance I will stay.

What do I have to offer?

I have a lot (and with a lot I do mean a lot) of teamplay experience, I listen to every order, focus fire, know how to push properly, make formations, everything basically. Besides that I also have FC experience in tier 6 and tier 8 with victories in tier 8 CW against decent clans. I can lead battles but if you already have competent FC's then use those and not me. I also have Teamspeak and a mic etc.

CW experience

62 battles in tier 10 CW with a winrate of 64.5%

113 battles in tier 8 CW with a winrate of 60.2%

36 battles in tier 6 CW with a winrate of 63.9%

Strongholds experience

1050 battles with a winrate of 53.9%

The reason for the low winrate is because I played 300 of those battles in tier 6 with my first clan, which existed of red players with weird tanks.

43 battles for strongholds with a winrate of 55,8%

Tanks Tier 10

Tanks Tier 8

Quick note, I currently do not own the AMX 13 90 but if needed I can grind credits and buy it back, it also has a female crew with the 3rd (2nd skill really since the SOS came for free) at 98%

Besides that, in most of these tanks I have played a lot more battles because these are just the random battle statistics.

I can also buy that tier 8 pancake medium if I have the credits, and I already have a decent crew for it in the A-44. There are probably some other tier 8's I can get as well but those aren't that important I guess...

Stats

Alright, time for the fun things. I'm looking for a clan for the event, to play CW and SH, so my question to you, do you really care about the [edited] stats I get by [edited] around in random battles? If you do, congratulations, you've just found a player who gets blue stats by literally doing nothing in random battles and likes to yolo rush across fields in a SU-122-54.

Overall WN8 -1716

Overall WR -53.5%

My recent WN8 is 2257but my WN8 for the past 7 and 30 days have been 2450+ and my recent winrate is pretty much 58%+

Now these stats mostly represent the way I perform in random battles, in CW and SH however this doesn't really matter since it's so much different. But since people still like these ratings as an indication of general knowledge and performance, have fun with them. Here are some links as well.

Wotlabs

Wot-Life

If you really want to I can go full tier 10 stetpeddering mode and get my 2.6k recent wn8 back (please don't make me do this, it's no fun)

Besides that, I am able to be online every Tuesday till Thursday from 18:00 to 21:30 CET, every Friday and Saturday till like midnight and every Sunday and Monday till about 22:00/23:00, though this isn't always the case, like, sometimes it can be possible that I'm unable to join for an evening or something or have to leave earlier.

Thank you for reading, I think this was everything I have to say. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you want to talk to me about clan stuff then please send a PM here on the forums as I'm not always online in wot and a lot of times the chat windows are still bugged. And in case anybody didn't see it, I will leave my current clan when I have found something suitable.

Sincerely, Waffle.

I still feel like I forgot something

Edited by WafflePanzer, 07 April 2016 - 03:22 PM.

jricketts1 #2 Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35947 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

hazattack #3 Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17862 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
Gud pleyer 

BushOpieOP #4 Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9751 battles
  • [YBB] YBB
I reccomend LEWD, great community

Laughing_Gravy #5 Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21856 battles

Hey Waffle,

SORD may be a good fit .......................................... orders are given in English, but the cursing is in many other languages  :facepalm:

BOOMZOOM007 #6 Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:21 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23651 battles
  • [EMB3R] EMB3R
very gud nub player here. i r8 8/8 m8 :P

Ghost__001 #7 Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4789 battles

PM sent

Regards 

Ghost B2C recruitment officer

Laughing_Gravy #8 Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21856 battles

PM Sent

Greetings

Laughing_Gravy - Recruitment Officer

brumbarr #9 Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:07 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles

PFU is recruiting   CW/SH , international laidback but competitive clan. 

Members needed with the campaign in mind, last campaigns result; 45 rewards!

PM sent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users