British centurion clanwars competitions landowner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

vV_TIO_Vv #1 Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:51 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 16357 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC
We are the British Centurions First Division, a World of Tanks Clan comprised of English speaking members. All nationalities are welcome.

We are the First division of the British Centurions (-B-C-) and share the same resources. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new clan with the entire infrastructure already in place. This is your chance to shape the future. We have access to -B-C-‘s experienced management hierarchy including Clan Wars proven Clan Wars Generals, Field Commanders, Website Designers, TeamSpeak Admins, Diplomats and even Event Coordinators. Do any of these posts appeal to you? If so learn from -B-C- and you could fill the post in -B1C-!

Restrictions
We require that you have 2x Tier 10 tanks, ideally including one of the following;

Heavy Tanks: IS7 / T57 heavy / AMX 50B / E 100 / E5

Medium Tanks: Batchat 25t / object 140 / T62a / STB / leo / E50M

Tank Destroyers: object 263 / T110 E3-4

ARTY: Object 261 / conq GC / T92 / Batchat Arty

​WN8 Rating: Minimum 1000 (Exceptions may be made for those playing recently at a much higher WN8 rating)

Age: 18+ (Exceptions may be  made for mature players close to our minimum age restrictions)

TeamSpeak3
We use TeamSpeak3 to communicate. We ask that you have a working mic, you are not required to talk regularly, however, we ask that everyone has a working microphone for CW purposes.
Ideally you would be on Teamspeak whilst playing World of Tanks, there are quiet rooms for if you need a bit of quiet, however, the more you participate in Teamspeak, the quicker you will learn each other and form comradeship.
You will have access to the entire British Centurions community and can platoon up and join in company battles with members of -B-C- / -B1C- / -B2C. As a member of the British Centurions the TeamSpeak available to you for use outside clan business. Got a friend in another clan? - They are welcome as a TeamSpeak guest. Want to play another game? - create a temporary channel.

Clan Wars/Company Battles
We aim to enter clan wars on a daily basis, this would be a great time for those who have wondered what happens in clan wars to join a clan with a good infrastructure and begin playing with others around the same skill level.

Anyone who wants talk about joining the clan or for diplomatic purposes, please visit our Team Speak on the address: 85.236.100.27:21127

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500072856/

HotlineDiNG #2 Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:11 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 716 battles
Friendly bump, Known this amazing community for a long time now. On my first account on EU this clan gave me the pleasure of my first competitive clanwars. If it wasn't for this community I wouldn't be who I am today on World Of Tanks - So if you want to become even better, this clan / community is the one for you :great: 

Morgoth_Ro #3 Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43159 battles
  • [C-Y-A] C-Y-A
want to  join ur clan

CR55DAN #4 Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24106 battles
  • [B1C] B1C
Bump - Now activley recruiting.