Thank you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Icecreamvan #1 Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11446 battles
Thank you artillery for your support. Everytime I face the enemy, the artillery kills the small tanks and let the big ones take out the rest of the team. I respect your hunger for kills and your e-penis and give the enemy a chance to rush into our base rape your ass. I really appreciate that. :)

Thank you heavy tank for staying in the base and guard our flag, while the rest of the team tries to assault and fails due to lack of support. Also, thank you for using us as a cover and stay behind all small tanks during rushes so your thick armor won't be scratched by enemy shells. :)

You people really know how to use your tanks. :Smile_honoring:

Yours,
Medium Tank

sharky91 #2 Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28585 battles
I play T1 up to T9 games regularly and I've noticed something very disturbing...and at the same time mysterious.

What I mostly see is, which you wouldn't expect from a T9 battle, is that people tend to play like T1 games. Yes... T1 games you remember? Right, the time you had those 3 little cute tanks in your garage and went into your first battle feeling invincible in your mighty MS-1!

Not hesitating a second, rushing all over the open plain of Malinovka with a loud and prehistoric battle yell! GROAAAAR:Smile-izmena:

Few tiers later, it all starts over again like a infinite loop.
I've been asking myself then, didn't they learn from their mistakes on the lower tier games?
No..., they keep banging their heads thousand times over again and over again... :mellow:

Maybe one day they will change the system, give the young T1 tankers a complete tutorial.
And implement a wonderful balancing system based on the ammount of battles you have.

Let's hope....

Meanwhile...

GROAAAAARRRR:Smile-izmena:

ANTEE #3 Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24040 battles
Agree  :Smile_honoring:

Bullitt #4 Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8145 battles
I would like to the players who stormed off from the Southern side of the map towards the village on Lakeville last night leaving myself in a KT & one other in an SU100 (I think) to cover the eastern pass on our own!
Our plees for reinforcment fell on deaf ears as the rest of the individuals (not a team) went on their merry way. I thank you for getting bogged down by a few well placed defenders whilst the bulk of the enemy forces pushed down the eastern flank & overwhelmed my comrade in arms & myself.

I would like to give a genuine thanks thanks to my comrade & arty who helped in destroying a T30 & heavily damaging an IS7 (at least I think these were the models I was a little busy trying to inflict as much damage as possible).

I would also like to thank the Tanker who at last realized that while half a dozen of our side were being held off by a Heavy & a light tank in the enemy base that the enemy was capping our base.

Thanks we lost.<_<

marko4231 #5 Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 16357 battles
Me and my E100 always sty in base and hide behind arties and guard bushes..but E100 is so fat that it makes it really hard to hide, so could you pls make some larger arties  :lol::lol::lol:  
I m joking, dont click that darn - button  :Smile-hiding:

Exohoritis #6 Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15724 battles
IMPORTANT: Please do not take this personally or insulting, I composed this little text with pure irony, sarcasm and humour, intended answer as a joke!!! If you tend to take it too serious please DO NOT read it, or just ignore it!

Thanks goes to mediums for:
- camping in the base with 15cm long ''accurate guns''
- letting sole heavies go forward alone, as they are immortal and untouchable because of their thick armor!
- the lack of base defence when heavies have no chance to arrive in time
- shooting countless AP shells (and bounces ofc) on an IS-7 which is capturing our base
- if not camping then suicide running in the middle of the open map, instead of flanking  :Smile-playing:

Thanks goes to scouts for:
- not scouting but camping behind an indestructible obstacle, taking the place of a TD or sniper
- blocking the back-way of reversing heavies in a peak-a-boo fight
- after being taught ''It might shock you mate, but now you are a scout, so please start to spot!'' the answer comes: '' But I am one shoot for them!''  :angry:

Thanks goes to arty for:
- taking out unimportant targets instead of top dogs, frags are more imortant than team effort after all...
- doing approximately nothing, especially when compared to the enemy arty which has like 10 more frags.
- taking out friendly targets which fought in close combat. Team effort does not matter, but the earned xp and cash for causing dmg...   :Smile-izmena:

Thanks goes to WG for:
- creating a flawless game, in which EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED!  :lol:

Signed by,
An avid heavy-tank driver

Shootingstarr #7 Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26405 battles
as an arty player I have to say, that we're pleased to finally get some gratitude from you, dear meds
even though we're sad that we cannot help you more, because you always fail to defend us from t-54's
and the way you play hide and seek around a single house with enemies is just cute
we'd love to partake in the game, but since you always keep the house between us and the enemy, there is not much that can be done
kind regards: the arty players that cannot hit anything, because nothing is in reach :)

FrostDX #8 Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 12490 battles
@DarkTurul: Best post here. +1

tedtank #9 Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 4475 battles
Special thanks to:

Medium Tanks that:
Help us flank the enemy,get out on open field without having fired a shot and luring the enemy for arty to target,sacrifising the experience and credits they would have get.

Heavy Tanks that:
Take the bulk of the damage,provide a bonus firepower and rule the field protecting us on the defence and spearheading on the offence.

Tank Destroyers that:
Hide behind a bush and snipe all that try to attack our brave mediums.Stick behind the heavy tanks of the team supporting them with all they have got and always cooperating.

Light Tanks that:
Rush in the field spotting the enemy and helping our Self Propelled Guns provide assistance to the rest of the team.

Self Propelled Guns that:
Are taking out the enemy "big guns" opening the way for us,destroying the enemy artillerty positions and in general,provide us the cover we need to advance.

In short,thanks to all players that are here to play World Of Tanks with other people,enjoy their game and make others enjoy it too.To all that accompany me from Beta Server untill today making my days much better and my game much better.Thank you people :Smile_honoring:

P.S:Thanks WarGaming for actually being interested in World War 2 and giving us a chance to play such a majestic game.I owe you a lot(and you owe me 75$ i spent for gold :P )(just joking....)

Hrdina_Sovetskeho_Svazu #10 Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:23 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10873 battles

View PostDarkTurul, on 13 September 2011 - 04:56 PM, said:

Thanks goes to scouts for:
- after being taught ''It might shock you mate, but now you are a scout, so please start to spot!'' the answer comes: '' But I am one shoot for them!''  :angry:
You know, when you play as a, well, let's say A-20, and you will se all that Tier VII, VIII, XI and maybe some X tanks, TDs and Arty, you will be so pissed of that you will must rush and die after 1 minute, then wait 15 minutes to start new battle for another 50xp per battle. And some of those big guys saying : ''Hey, kid, rush it so I can kill 'em all. You will die, but I'll get kills and exps!''. So don't be rude on those little guys! :Smile_honoring:

Thanks goes to WG for:
- creating a flawless game, in which EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED!  :lol:
Just my words! Perfect game! :Smile_great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users