Televisions.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OIias_of_Sunhillow #1 Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:29 PM

Major

• Player
  • 24821 battles

I'm upgrading my 'big' telly, in the lounge, and wonder if anyone has heard of this model, and if they had, is it any good ?

It just seems too good to be true.

Or if anyone else has a suggestion, I'd be glad to hear it.

My budget is up to £700.

I'd like 'smart', '4k', 50+ inch, wifi enabled/built in...

This is the model I'm currently tempted by; http://www.argos.co.uk/v1/static/Product/partNumber/5194722.htm

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7859 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

You can buy my old Frontech CB-330M for 5 quid + S&H if that's up your alley. ;)

Back onto the main topic; can't say that I've heard of that brand before though.

Then again, I'm not much of a telly watching person.

Nokkeli #3 Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18788 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH
Never heard of the brand. If i were you i would forget all fancy things like 4k and focus on getting the television with the best picture quality (yes there is a difference on 1080p and 1080p). There is very little content for 4k still so i don't think that should be a priority. The last time i was buying a new television i was sure of what i wanted (a samsung) but when i got to the store i saw that the picture was grainy and horrible beyond anything i had ever seen. And right there besides it was a slightly cheaper panasonic with the most glorious picture quality ever, and i still have that panasonic years later. Lesson learned: before you buy a TV, make sure you see how the picture looks first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users