1800+ WN8, Looking to improve commanding at Tier 8+

Tier 8 Clan Wars CW Skirmish Team Battle Stronghold Command Commander Commanding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ConTroll #1 Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30699 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

I am ConTroll, 19 years old.

What I want from a clan is active Tier 8 team-based battles (Skirmishes, Clan Wars, Team Battles, ect.).

I want to improve my field commanding at Tier 8 and 10, and learn how to lead a clan in general.

My garage is currently built for Tier 8, and I'm working on gaining more Tier 10 tanks.

What's inside my garage, and what I'm working towards.

Previous Clan Experiences

I was a Deputy Commander of The Fallen for a long time (maybe 1.5 - 2 years?) and I have solid field command experience at Tier 6 and some experience in Team Battle commanding.
I ran different events for the clan, such as training, recruitment drives, and clan meetings. These really helped push the clan forwards, but due to my lack of leading experience, the momentum quickly died down after a month or so. I left the clan because I was tired of the constant ups and downs with only 10-15 of the 76~ members wanting to help the clan.

I have done and am willing to use a clan website/forum daily and be on TeamSpeak (or whatever voice communication software you are using) whenever I am on WoT.

Between when I left the clan and now, I have been working on converting my garage from Tier 6 to Tier 8 and 10.

My Play Style

My favourite classes to play are Heavy Tanks and Light Tanks, I play other classes mainly for personal missions.

I enjoy playing aggressively (although not verbally), by either leading a push on a flank or being active with my scouting. I find camping pretty boring, but I will do if commanded to do so.

I like to see myself as a disciplined player, as I don't usually rage at other players in-game, and I try to follow commander's orders as soon as they are given as priority over whatever I'm doing in battle.

In the middle of the action, I feel as if I learn faster. An example of what I have learned is how to out-face-hug an enemy IS-7 with my IS-4 (without premium ammo).

I prefer to avoid using premium ammo in random battles/skirmishes/team battles unless it's really necessary (IS-6 vs E-75 or if the battle/fight is very close and I'm low on health).

Team play is something I enjoy, as I have good experience with focusing fire and covering allies who really need cover.

I am also fairly social, and do enjoy platooning, but usually I prefer to platoon if our tanks work well together.

I wanted to apply to a clan later when I have more Tier 10's, but I am very interested in joining the Operation Typhoon, and I don't want to miss out.

If you are interested in having me in your clan, please direct me to the details of your clan so I may review and decide if you are what I'm looking for. <3

If you have any questions for me, I will be happy to respond same day or next day.

My profile: http://worldoftanks....29151-ConTroll/

My current xvm statistics: https://en.wot-life....layer/ConTroll/

Thanks for reading,

ConTroll. o7

Edited by ConTroll, 18 April 2016 - 07:00 PM.

ConTroll #2 Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30699 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

Joined a clan now. Thanks

alyster #3 Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 39559 battles
That was quick

ConTroll #4 Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:01 PM