Active good player looking for international experienced clan.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

LtTuvok #1 Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32868 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

I am looking for a new home to play stronghold and clan wars on a daily basis. Since I'm an active player, and a tank collector, one of the conditions would be for the clan to play the campaign which starts tomorrow.

I'm a 1440 WN8 player overall with 2+ k WN8 recent ( https://en.wot-life....player/LtTuvok/ ). 

I have all the needed tanks on 3 main tiers (tier 6, 8 and 10) for most CW battles.

T6:                                 T8:                                                                            T10:

Cromwell B                    IS3+IS5+110                                                             OBJ 140, T62A, OBJ 907

OI                                  T32                                                                           BC 25t, Cent AX10

T150                              AMX 50100                                                               IS7, IS4, OBJ 260, E5

Type 64                         1390, RU251, T49, M41 90 mm, T54light                T57 heavy, AMX 50B

T37                                RHM                                                                         WTE100, E4

M44                               FV207                                                                       OBJ 261

I'm looking to join a experienced clan which participated in campaigns before and won the reward tanks. 

I'm not looking for a clan just for the campaign, but currently it's one of the main conditions. 

During campaign I will be online every evening when CW is played.

I use TS3 on a daily basis and am fluent in English.

I can if needed offer to be a recruitment officer since I've done it before and that's the only position in the clan which I can currently do.

Please contact me in game and I'll do my best to reply as soon as I can.

jricketts1 #2 Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35137 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
We are doing the campaign... also other things... why not take a look at us... will pm ingame

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users