Is the Game Getting Worse?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Czoen #1 Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2121 battles

As mentioned in the title, i personally think that the game is getting worse. 

1. Vehicle tier unbalanced

Most tier 4 tanks are tier 3 tanks with more hps, the gun pen doesn't increase. However, tier 4s frequently get tier 6s and they can do nothing with their 60mm pen gun.

Tier 6s are similar to tier 5s with a but more pen and increased hp pool. When i played my nashorn or jagdpannzer IV, i constantly got tier 8 games AND they are mostly ruinburg which i can barely contribute to the team.

Example: M4a3e8 or m4a3e2 are basically m4 with increased armour and hp. churchill 7 is basically a ****...

2. MM system

As mentioned above, tier 6s will often get tier 8s, tier 3s kept getting tier 5 (im tired of stuart or t46s drivers complaining), and tier 8s get tier 10s. Those 2 tiers are the most frequent tiers that get MMed 2 tiers higher.

3. Premium vehicles

Premium tanks such as chinukai, HT no VI, and panther 88 is no different to a panther 2. So why wasting 50 bucks to buy a tank that you can purchase with silver? Also WG just started a sale on the super OVERPOWERED tier 5 arty Lefhh18b2 and they never even MENTION about the type 59 anymore. I personally think that the french arty is moreoverpowered than type 59 because:

it have premium MM and a normal tier 5 arty that reloads for ONLY SIX seconds.. tier 5 HTs are frequently knocked out by them. However, type 59's gun is inaccurate (0.39) slow to accelerate and fairly low pen for a MT (183mm). It's gun also takes a long time to reload compared to other tier 8s. Overall, it is not as overpowered as the french arty, so WHY don't WG put it on sale? (3 days? 20 hours?)

Maps: The random battle map selection system also need improvement. I often get sand river for 5 times in a row or Karelia 5 times in a row.And some maps are just really rare to get... (tundra..)

Above are just my personal opinions ppl... 

PepsiSan #2 Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 76658 battles
You forgot to mention the ridicilousness of OP russian craptanks (esp. meds) with their Force fields, Magnetic tracks, laserguided shells and cloacking devices.....

Derethim #3 Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:07 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16859 battles
Yes it is. And everyone denies any reason why.

Czoen #4 Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2121 battles
I just don't get why they removed type 59...

Strappster #5 Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:14 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCzoen, on 19 April 2016 - 12:06 PM, said:

... super OVERPOWERED tier 5 arty Lefhh18b2 ... because:

it have premium MM and a normal tier 5 arty that reloads for ONLY SIX seconds.. tier 5 HTs are frequently knocked out by them. 

It doesn't have preferential match-making and I can't get the reload below 7.5 seconds with 100% crew, BiA and coffee. And it's supposed to counter tier 5 heavy tanks, that's its job. Using arty against lights and mediums in preference to heavies because you know you've got more chance of a penning hit is wrong IMO but choice of target normally comes down to what's spotted and in a position where I can shoot it.

I don't think the game is getting worse and I'm not denying any reason why because I haven't read any. The player base is shifting, I think there are more new players and I've encountered more players with thousands of battles who still don't know how many of the basics work (e.g. player with 9k battles crying, "invisible KV-1!!" when the KV was double-bushed and using spots from a hidden ELC).

I haven't been playing the game for long so can't speak for how it was before I started but most complaints of that nature are from people who don't like changes that have been introduced for game balance or to extend the appeal of the game, etc. and is common across all long-running games. If you want a perfect example of resistance to change, suggest to long-term CS players that Valve should introduce random bullet spread on full-auto fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users