Never Using Hax I Swear. Keepo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Alpha #1 Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24731 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

Impressive stupidity as a player and as a person. Just WOW. 

Posted Image

Ps. Dont forget to update skill :facepalm:

Edited by AlphaOP, 19 April 2016 - 02:13 PM.

Paliubomu #2 Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44272 battles
  • [1STLT] 1STLT
said by alpha who's not using them lol....

Edited by Paliubomu, 19 April 2016 - 02:39 PM.

Dis4ster #3 Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27952 battles

Why would you care? WG doesn't care too. An aimbot is a very limited advantage, only noobs and cripps who can't aim themselves profit from it, but will never reach unicum level with just this.

And the reload timer...i don't know if its legal but the fact that its in a lot of modpacks and that there is no official illegal mod list from WG at all, i would say its fine, even though its a big advantage, because nobody could remember the reload times of every gun in the game but most mods give you an advantage over vanilla users.

So i would say its either every mod is illegal from damagelog, xvm and zoommod to aimbot, lasers and whatever else or every mod is legal. Who are you or me to decide which mod is illegal, WG should do it but they are to incompetent. If we say ther are illegal mods and that an aimbot is illegal then every mod that you are using is illegal as well, if there are mods that are not illegal, then aimbot, lasers... are not illegal too.

Btw. to talk about cheating and even presenting an unicum as a example of a cheater is like avertisment of the mods, every noob would believe "thats how you get pro". So whatever you are trying to achive here it won't work, but if its about naming and shaming then well done.

Edited by Dis4ster, 19 April 2016 - 02:53 PM.

The_Father_Of_Majstora #4 Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 34625 battles

View PostDis4ster, on 19 April 2016 - 01:41 PM, said:

Why would you care? WG doesn't care too. An aimbot is a very limited advantage, only noobs and cripps who can't aim themselves profit from it, but will never reach unicum level with just this.

And the reload timer...i don't know if its legal but the fact that its in a lot of modpacks and that there is no official illegal mod list from WG at all, i would say its fine, even though its a big advantage, because nobody could remember the reload times of every gun in the game but most mods give you an advantage over vanilla users.

So i would say its either every mod is illegal from damagelog, xvm and zoommod to aimbot, lasers and whatever else or every mod is legal. Who are you or me to decide which mod is illegal, WG should do it but they are to incompetent. If we say ther are illegal mods and that an aimbot is illegal then every mod that you are using is illegal as well, if there are mods that are not illegal, then aimbot, lasers... are not illegal too.

Btw. to talk about cheating and even presenting an unicum as a example of a cheater is like avertisment of the mods, every noob would believe "thats how you get pro". So whatever you are trying to achive here it won't work, but if its about naming and shaming then well done.

U never seen aimbot in action thats why u think this.... sometimes it can be much OP than a unicum's brain, eyes and hands.. 

Edited by DNASH, 19 April 2016 - 03:41 PM.

Alpha #5 Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24731 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

View PostDis4ster, on 19 April 2016 - 01:41 PM, said:

Dont help you say? Check this :medal:

https://www.youtube....h?v=DGieMt9FXLA

K_A #6 Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:36 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
If you install battle assistant with the OMC modpack you get a prompt saying "aiming assistance activated" every time you log in.. :rolleyes: The pic in OP's post does specifically say "aimbot" so this is something completely different, but just saying.. 

Dis4ster #7 Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27952 battles

View PostAlphaOP, on 19 April 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

Dont help you say? Check this :medal:

https://www.youtube....h?v=DGieMt9FXLA

What should this tell me? Every above average player could do this without aimbot. The key factors why he was able to do 10k damage were, right positioning(brain skill can't be cheated) and luck, luck that his team was bad enough to leave 10k damage to him, luck that the enemy team was bad enough to not kill him earlier and luck that RNGesus was on his side.

And i know what aimbots can do i even have created a "advertisment" thread not long ago, just like you. I have reported every player i have found a replay of, who was using an aimbot, they are quite easy to find, because most cheaters are bad at this game and are proud of something that better players wouldn't even call an average battle(just look for avg. replays on wotreplays, with "ok" damage or many kills).

But even though i reported them i never got something better than a bot answer from the support(yes support is using bots too) and nobody of the reported got banned.

What i wanted to say and i already said is, its not a cheat as long as WG confirms it and its as much of an unfair advantage to vanilla users as other mods, thats because good players benefit less from them. For example someone whos aiming with the touchpad of his laptop/gamepad, has parkinson or is somehow retarted would benefit from an aimbot a lot, but thats as far as it goes, for me it would be as much of an advantage as my own mouse hand, but even if an aimbot equals my aiming skills i would still have my keyboard hand and brain to outplay the mostly stupid cheaters. And don't forget anyone who uploads the evidence of his cheating so proudly must be really really stupid, they have a live full of pain we can't even imagine, so why not just leave them be. But if you feel cheated just download the aimbot yourself, maybe it will teach you how to shot moving targets if you still didn't learned it, but remember even with aimbot RNGesus will allways watch you and laugh everytime you fail.

Edited by Dis4ster, 19 April 2016 - 07:23 PM.

Dis4ster #8 Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27952 battles

As proof of how easy replays of aimbot users are to find, it took me 10 minutes to this find one, had to watch 6 replays.

As you can see in the replay there is no announcement of autoaim, the gun sticks to the enemy and the player just has to click, you can also see that even though the player uses an aimbot he sucks, because of the decisions he makes.

While writing this post clicked around on wotreplays and found the next one on 2nd try, this one is more obvious and again nothing that one couldn't do without aimbot

As you can see, all you have to do is pick a tank, sort the replays to damage or frags, go to the page which shows the damage results that you would be ashamed to upload and watch at least 5 of them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users