• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

fredlufc1 #1 Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:24 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 13396 battles
  • [KTTP] KTTP

Hi,

Just returned to the game after a few years in the wilderness.

Looking for a clan that doesn't take itself too seriously. As I only play a few hours a week. I'm a team player that likes to win but also to have fun whilst playing.

Bored of the randomness of random battles.

If you reply to this post, many thanks.

Taffman50 #2 Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33672 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
Brit6 is such a clan. It's all about fun. P M sent with full details. Taff.

TTX50 #3 Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22087 battles

Hi fredlufc1

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. We sound like just what you're after!  If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at  wfpk.ts.nfoservers.com  and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

top_rat #4 Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10124 battles

bull is quite laid back mate,

Come on to Teamspeak for a chat our address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. Just wait in the guest room until someone spots you 

Alternatively contact our current recruiters _GRUNT_ ,tcfreer ,and top_rat  fubar850jd

[BULL]Bulldogs
Four and a half years and still going stronk!

UrQuan #5 Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19477 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Well Fredlufc1, you can have a look at the Dinger community, a group of players who enjoy platooning with each other; We got folks from all styles of play, so I'm sure we can offer you platooning till you say 'Enough of this! Leave me be!'. Which is also an option mind you :) We're a laid back group of tankers who lost their sanity somewhere, but eh, who needs that right? :harp:

During weekend-evenings we also tend to have teambattles if you want a total break from random games.

For more info & questions you can contact me or check our recruitment thread: The Dingers are recruiting!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users