MT-25 and new physics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Achatius #1 Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10194 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX

It might be just the speed, but I think MT-25 desperately needs an HD model.

Why? Because the SD-model's track"bars" (track is calculated as a whole instead of each drive wheel seperated) Make the tracks push out on even small bumps, leading to one track loosing traction.

What's your opinion on this?

ZeeAa #2 Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28105 battles

Yes, they should buff all Russian tanks.

I was completely stuck there, straight from the beginning of game.

Spoiler

But these things happen. And they happen to all tanks. You just need to be more careful. New physics allow going over some rocks and dropping down from hill in places where previously you got totally stock. Now you get stuck far less often. But still one can get stuck.

Usually try goiing forward, backwards, forwards and turn, backwards and turn, and all these turnings with and without handbrake. It's rare to get completely stuck, like I got in this situation. I don't have MT-25 so I don't know if it's a big problem for it.

I'm not 100% sure what the issue you were experiencing was, you said one track loses tracktion, but does it get stuck, or is it problem somehow else? With fast tanks like MT-25 and the following LTTB, at high speed you have to drive careful as you often flip around. I still make occasional signle rollovers with LTTB but really rarely stop upside down. And they will nerf that effect of physics in next version making it really difficult to roll over. I intentionally tried few times on the test server and you have to drive really bad to roll there.

SlyMeerkat #3 Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:55 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18606 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
I think its alright the way it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users