Jump to content


[0.9.2] J1mB0's Crosshair Mod & XVM Config

Jimbo J1mB0 J1mB091 Crosshair Mod XVM 0.9.2 9.2

  • Please log in to reply
4528 replies to this topic

FreshPirate #61 Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9164 battles
  • 5
  • [-519-] -519-
  • Member since:
    05-22-2011

View Postlemek, on 10 October 2011 - 08:33 PM, said:

Good job, keep it up! I got the penetration indication working and the new sniper mode alternative is better.I still miss a dot in the middle of aiming circle. Now its a bit hard to aim precisely, becouse the aiming point isn't visible.

sign,
and maybe u can make an alternative cross with Blue or Yellow not Black.

gj at ur icons and ch  :Smile_honoring:

Villaovi #62 Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6685 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011
You, sir! You have done excellent job.  :Smile_honoring:

Btw, you can see own health in percentages. Is it possible to make that you can see own health also in numbers?

J1mB091 #63 Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:25 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17712 battles
  • 1,007
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2011
Found my crosshair mod now on a Russian page where Author is named as marsoff and not J1mB091... :angry:
http://mirtankov.net...l-dlya-wot.html

silviu609 #64 Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:33 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9142 battles
  • 178
  • [ODV] ODV
  • Member since:
    03-16-2011
look what drongo say:http://drongo-lab.ru/archives/20121

Build Jimb0 author of sights marsoff

J1mB091 #65 Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17712 battles
  • 1,007
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2011
While we all wait for next update everyone could vote in this pool and maybe they work on it: http://forum.worldof...ls-permanently/

YamatoSpirit #66 Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5679 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-17-2011
Thank you, very nice mod!
Only one question.

How do I enable so that I can see the distance (xxx meters) always when in arty mode even if im only aiming at ground without visible targets?
At the moment I can only see it when aiming at a enemy or allied target.

PanKratis #67 Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:02 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 20340 battles
  • 192
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    07-14-2010

View PostYamatospirit1989, on 02 November 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

How do I enable so that I can see the distance (xxx meters) always when in arty mode even if im only aiming at ground without visible targets?
At the moment I can only see it when aiming at a enemy or allied target.

Hmmm, that will be a great addition!  :Smile_great:

YamatoSpirit #68 Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5679 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-17-2011

View PostPanKratis, on 03 November 2011 - 07:02 AM, said:

Hmmm, that will be a great addition!  :Smile_great:

A timer for estimated impact time of the shell would also be epic  :)

PanKratis #69 Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 20340 battles
  • 192
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    07-14-2010

View PostYamatospirit1989, on 03 November 2011 - 05:11 PM, said:

A timer for estimated impact time of the shell would also be epic  :)

I don't think that info is available from the client or the server, so it might be impossible to implement.  Plus, how will you calculate it?  :unsure:

YamatoSpirit #70 Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5679 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-17-2011

View PostPanKratis, on 04 November 2011 - 07:25 AM, said:

I don't think that info is available from the client or the server, so it might be impossible to implement.  Plus, how will you calculate it?  :unsure:

Could it not be calculated based on the distance?

silviu609 #71 Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9142 battles
  • 178
  • [ODV] ODV
  • Member since:
    03-16-2011

View PostYamatospirit1989, on 04 November 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

Could it not be calculated based on the distance?
it can be calculated, here i added it for n0rdi's SPG http://forum.worldof...ost__p__1032199
if i have some time i will add it for J1mB091's too

btw thats how is calculated:
_loc2.reloadsec.text = int2(dist / 430, 0.100000) + " sec";
        return;
    }
    else
    {
        _loc2.reloadsec.text = int2(dist / 370, 0.100000) + " sec";
        return;

PAKFA #72 Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12974 battles
  • 2,703
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011

View Postsilviu609, on 04 November 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

it can be calculated, here i added it for n0rdi's SPG http://forum.worldof...ost__p__1032199
if i have some time i will add it for J1mB091's too

btw thats how is calculated:
_loc2.reloadsec.text = int2(dist / 430, 0.100000) + " sec";
        return;
    }
    else
    {
        _loc2.reloadsec.text = int2(dist / 370, 0.100000) + " sec";
        return;

Yes, please add this to J1mBO's too. I hope you have time.

_Say_ #73 Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12345 battles
  • 353
  • [CEJ] CEJ
  • Member since:
    03-10-2011
Totally agree. If Jimbo add shell travel timer in his arty mode, that will be absolutelly great!!

YamatoSpirit #74 Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:29 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5679 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-17-2011

View Post_Say_, on 05 November 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

Totally agree. If Jimbo add shell travel timer in his arty mode, that will be absolutelly great!!

Yeah please add this!  :Smile_great:

silviu609 #75 Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9142 battles
  • 178
  • [ODV] ODV
  • Member since:
    03-16-2011
done

screen:http://i.imgur.com/ElkXD.jpg

download link:http://www.2shared.com/file/tMBCYCqm/SPG.html


PAKFA #76 Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12974 battles
  • 2,703
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011

View Postsilviu609, on 06 November 2011 - 08:51 AM, said:

done

screen:http://i.imgur.com/ElkXD.jpg

download link:http://www.2shared.com/file/tMBCYCqm/SPG.html

Its good that you worked on it, but I see a lill problem form the screenshot: looks like you removed the max reload time and repalced it with the shell travel time.
I for one like to see that info.

Now if you can make it and keep them both that would be great.
Try to put the shell travel time under the max reload time maybe. See how that works.

silviu609 #77 Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9142 battles
  • 178
  • [ODV] ODV
  • Member since:
    03-16-2011

View PostPAKFA, on 06 November 2011 - 09:55 AM, said:

Its good that you worked on it, but I see a lill problem form the screenshot: looks like you removed the max reload time and repalced it with the shell travel time.
I for one like to see that info.

Now if you can make it and keep them both that would be great.
Try to put the shell travel time under the max reload time maybe. See how that works.

max reload and shell travel are both called reloadsec and reloadsecMC and when i add the script it deactivates max reload function, i will try to duplicate it and change the name for shell travel in reloadsec2 and reloadsecMC2

i cant test it right now so if you cant wait thats the download link: http://www.2shared.c...CDZSGm/SPG.html , test it and tell me if it works

PAKFA #78 Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:44 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12974 battles
  • 2,703
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011
I've tested it and max reload time stays 0 (zero) all the time. Doesn't show the seconds needed for a full reload.
Everything else is and works OK.

This is how it looks:
http://i105.photobuc...ro/shot_009.jpg

silviu609 #79 Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9142 battles
  • 178
  • [ODV] ODV
  • Member since:
    03-16-2011
fixed
screen: http://i.imgur.com/Ej4Tc.jpg
download link: http://www.2shared.c...MLxZI1/SPG.html

J1mB091 #80 Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17712 battles
  • 1,007
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2011

View Postsilviu609, on 06 November 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:


Will look at that and if you agree I can add it to my mod as alternative.





Also tagged with Jimbo, J1mB0, J1mB091, Crosshair, Mod, XVM, 0.9.2, 9.2

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users