The FIRM UK Recruiting (WN8 1000+)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RealIronMan #1 Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles

Howdy Folks,

The Firm UK2 [TFUK2] are currently seeking more members. We are an english speaking clan, but have members from all over Europe. Our purpose is to have fun, but at the same time improving and getting better at working together as a team.

We spend our time in game platooning, doing strongholds and other team activities, such as pushing TOGs. We have battle commanders but we are also always looking for new ones, so if you are looking for a crew to command, we´ll happily give you a chance to prove yourself.  Sometimes we take turns commanding, so there is of course the opportunity to give it a go if you think this is something you might have a talent for.

What we are looking for:

WN8: 1000+

Win Rate: 50%+

Battles: 5000+

Zero Toxicity: Zero Flame/Racism/Bullying Policy.

Zero Cheats!

Maturity: To accept decisions, by all means challenge tactics after the game in a mature manner just do not disrupt the game.

Open-Minded: Willing to try new things and have fun laughing at the terrible results.

English Speaking: Does not need to be fluent English as we have a lot of european members.

Our requirements are not set in stone, so if you fall short in areas still feel free to apply.

We have taken numerous people onboard due to being friends/having potential or just being a cool guy.

Also if there is a collection of people who wish to apply and a couple fall short, exceptions can be made to keep the friends together.

What We Offer:

Website with dedicated forums: http://www.thefirmuk.co.uk/

Team-speak 3: Shared with our TFUK1,Warships and Armored Warfare Clans.

A lot of platoon potential due to the number of people across the 2 WoT Clans.

Casual requirements: We are not a hardcore strongholds/clanwars clan we do them semi-regular .

Stronghold Buffs: Tank XP, Credits, Crew XP and Free XP.

Fun: Ultimately this is a game, banter and stupid antics are always welcome.

Our Current Situation:

We currently do Tier 6/8 Strongholds and however require a few more people to make this more frequent with the potential of stepping up into Tier 8 and eventually 10.

Some recently asked Questions!

Describe your clan in a few words: Fun, Casual, yet still Competitive.

Average age of clan: Hard to say: Probably between 26 - 30.

Mandatory Requirements: TS during SH/CW, Informed of long periods of low/inactivity and maturity not to blow up in games.

Platoon potential: The clans have around 150 members, so a lot.

TBC...

If you're Interested:

Please feel free to contact us in this thread or in game.

Contacts TFUK2:

WargodAnt / or / DaveButters91/or/ marzdakaluna /or/ marcushorne

Happy Tanking!

RealIronMan

Edited by RealIronMan, 17 May 2016 - 07:58 PM.

RealIronMan #2 Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles
Bump

RealIronMan #3 Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles

We also offer the answers to all this and more.

Edited by RealIronMan, 08 May 2016 - 10:09 AM.

RealIronMan #4 Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles

The all important question was first asked back in 61, so this is a mystery that has persisted over 5 decades. To learn the secret, join now!

RealIronMan #5 Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles

It was asked in the 80s, with a guy trying too hard to be cool, in bad clothes and with an overly dramatic vocalist

tobster9 #6 Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18426 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostRealIronMan, on 06 May 2016 - 05:43 AM, said:

Howdy Folks,

The Firm UK2 [TFUK2] are currently seeking more members. We are an english speaking clan, but have members from all over Europe. Our purpose is to have fun, but at the same time improving and getting better at working together as a team.

We spend our time in game platooning, doing strongholds and other team activities, such as pushing TOGs. We have battle commanders but we are also always looking for new ones, so if you are looking for a crew to command, we´ll happily give you a chance to prove yourself.  Sometimes we take turns commanding, so there is of course the opportunity to give it a go if you think this is something you might have a talent for.

What we are looking for:

WN8: 1000+

Win Rate: 50%+

Battles: 5000+

Zero Toxicity: Zero Flame/Racism/Bullying Policy.

Zero Cheats!

Maturity: To accept decisions, by all means challenge tactics after the game in a mature manner just do not disrupt the game.

Open-Minded: Willing to try new things and have fun laughing at the terrible results.

English Speaking: Does not need to be fluent English as we have a lot of european members.

Our requirements are not set in stone, so if you fall short in areas still feel free to apply.

We have taken numerous people onboard due to being friends/having potential or just being a cool guy.

Also if there is a collection of people who wish to apply and a couple fall short, exceptions can be made to keep the friends together.

What We Offer:

Website with dedicated forums: http://www.thefirmuk.co.uk/

Team-speak 3: Shared with our TFUK1,Warships and Armored Warfare Clans.

A lot of platoon potential due to the number of people across the 2 WoT Clans.

Casual requirements: We are not a hardcore strongholds/clanwars clan we do them semi-regular .

Stronghold Buffs: Tank XP, Credits, Crew XP and Free XP.

Fun: Ultimately this is a game, banter and stupid antics are always welcome.

Our Current Situation:

We currently do Tier 6/8 Strongholds and however require a few more people to make this more frequent with the potential of stepping up into Tier 8 and eventually 10.

Some recently asked Questions!

Describe your clan in a few words: Fun, Casual, yet still Competitive.

Average age of clan: Hard to say: Probably between 26 - 30.

Mandatory Requirements: TS during SH/CW, Informed of long periods of low/inactivity and maturity not to blow up in games.

Platoon potential: The clans have around 150 members, so a lot.

TBC...

If you're Interested:

Please feel free to contact me via here or in game.

Or if I am unavailable please feel free to contact in game:

WargodAnt / or / DaveButters91

Happy Tanking!

RealIronMan

Hey i'd like to join your clan, i have been in a couple clans before but they were not very active (the one im in at the moment), My recent wn8 is around 1900 ( http://www.noobmeter...ter9/505235082/ ) I am very interested in playing clan wars and strongholds, but i am only 15 ( 16 in october)  is that a problem? i assure you i am quite mature and i have TS3 etc. I have multiple tier 6's and 8's and almost have my first tier 10, The T62A

Edited by tobster9, 14 May 2016 - 09:31 AM.

RealIronMan #7 Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles
Now, by now you might suspect that this was purely a western problem. But you would be sorely mistaken. Even the wise men of the east did not know the solution, as evidenced below.

RealIronMan #8 Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles
Of course, the great question was not only debated in ancient times. However, the modern philosophers pondering is often hidden within other songs, under layers of ironic dancing and angry elektropunk. But af almost exactly 2 minutes of the song, the true message comes out, so important to the performer, that in fact they repeat it 50 seconds later.

Edited by RealIronMan, 15 May 2016 - 09:22 AM.

RealIronMan #9 Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles
The Question ( Who put the bomp In the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?) has actually become so important that it has been asked in kids programs, as part of their education.

Edited by RealIronMan, 16 May 2016 - 05:31 PM.

RealIronMan #10 Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20956 battles
Bump. And since I'm bowing out from the role as recruiting officer temporarily due to a move, here's a little something special for you all:

De1Tacu #11 Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4509 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-

Hey I am a new player Just started so very few games and little knowledge of maps, But I have close to 900 wn8 and rapidly increasing would I be able to join?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users