Jump to content


I got banned for no reason!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

radumihai99 #1 Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3058 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

Hello fellow tankers!I want to report a problem!!

Today i was playing in my PZ 1c and i was autoloading on a locust when an allied BT-7 came in my gun sight and i started autoloading into him instead of the locust!and so o got banned instantly till August 03 2016!11LINK TO REPLAY http://replays.quick...t.php?id=227434 please unban me or do something cuz i didnt do anything!!!!!!

 



Kalkalash #2 Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:49 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 23673 battles
  • 500
  • Member since:
    07-09-2010
Don't shoot allies

UrQuan #3 Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:51 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19824 battles
  • 6,369
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

I assure you, if you got banned that long, this is far from your first offense. The system is automated & can cause annoyance for folks that hardly teamkill (getting blue for a game after you had some very bad luck aiming & shot friendlies)

But when you get long bans like yours after an accidental teamkill, then you got a serious history regarding teamkills/teamdamages prior to this. My advice, use the time banned to reflect on your playstyle & stop shooting the green tanks, no matter how silly/dumb/stupid/selfish they act at times



radumihai99 #4 Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:09 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3058 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

this is not my main account and this is the first ban that i got!This account was my friend's account and he sold it to me...i remember s he told me a bout some 3 month bans he got but this was unexpected

 



PeaceWalker1 #5 Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:14 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15628 battles
  • 1,192
  • [-WIR_] -WIR_
  • Member since:
    01-21-2012

View Postradumihai99, on 07 May 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

this is not my main account and this is the first ban that i got!This account was my friend's account and he sold it to me...i remember s he told me a bout some 3 month bans he got but this was unexpected

 

 

if i recall correctly buying or selling an account is against the rules and may led to your account being perma banned

radumihai99 #6 Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3058 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

my history in banns is verry poor since i only got banned once or twice before when i was a total noob and a newcomer to the game and didnt know how stuff was going but thoze were 1-3 hour bans not MONTHS! And as u see in the replay i did not mean to team kill that guy in the BT-7! and i bet you also did no matter how skilled of a player u are that u got banned sometimes for bad luck in aiming or autoloader crap like it happened to me...

 

 



radumihai99 #7 Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:17 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3058 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View PostPeaceWalker1, on 07 May 2016 - 11:14 AM, said:

 

if i recall correctly buying or selling an account is against the rules and may led to your account being perma banned

 

then why do there exist websites with the target of account selling?That is where i bought the account from for example the facebook group world of tanks romania is full of reseted accounts being sold for high prices

 



radumihai99 #8 Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:24 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3058 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

and i ashure you that if you at least have watched the replay you would understand this 

 



Deimnos #9 Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:49 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37580 battles
  • 273
  • [RO-MW] RO-MW
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Are these buying/selling sites official? No, so that means, if you actually read the Terms of Agreement when you first logged into the game, you would have seen that buying or selling an account is forbidden, not only in World of Tanks, but any other MMO that is currently on the market. If you bought an account than you made a very poor decision for 2 reasons:

1) It is illegal, and you will get banned. You also wasted your money

2) Jesus, if you bough the account from which you are posting, why, the hell would you give money to such a bad account? if is literally WORTHLESS and you can grind it in about 1 week.



Dis4ster #10 Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:09 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27952 battles
  • 2,951
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012

View PostDeimnos, on 07 May 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

Are these buying/selling sites official? No, so that means, if you actually read the Terms of Agreement when you first logged into the game, you would have seen that buying or selling an account is forbidden, not only in World of Tanks, but any other MMO that is currently on the market. If you bought an account than you made a very poor decision for 2 reasons:

1) It is illegal, and you will get banned. You also wasted your money

2) Jesus, if you bough the account from which you are posting, why, the hell would you give money to such a bad account? if is literally WORTHLESS and you can grind it in about 1 week.

 

Someone who bought an account didn't aggree to anything, the previous owner of the account did and is the one to blame for selling his acc. Ofc this can't stop WG from banning the acc..

Lowered #11 Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 28767 battles
  • 351
  • Member since:
    07-19-2013

So, you teamshot someone, you come and [edited]about it...

 

1- Like said before, system doesnt ban you for that long on your "first strike". You have to have serious team killing and team damage to be banned for a couple months.

2 - Buying and selling accounts = reason for permanent ban, and you are admitting it.

 

Bravo little tomato. Bravo.



Moomiss #12 Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6470 battles
  • 359
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

View Postradumihai99, on 07 May 2016 - 09:47 AM, said:

Hello fellow tankers!I want to report a problem!!

Today i was playing in my PZ 1c and i was autoloading on a locust when an allied BT-7 came in my gun sight and i started autoloading into him instead of the locust!and so o got banned instantly till August 03 2016!11LINK TO REPLAY http://replays.quick...t.php?id=227434 please unban me or do something cuz i didnt do anything!!!!!!

 

 

2700 battles and your still shooting team mates! nothing to do here clearly there is nothing anyone here could say to convince this person they are in the wrong at all.

ive played 2800 battles more or less and im not that dumb yes i rerolled idk why people make such a big deal about it i didn't have alot at all just bad stats


Edited by Moomiss, 07 May 2016 - 02:37 PM.


Deimnos #13 Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37580 battles
  • 273
  • [RO-MW] RO-MW
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

View PostDis4ster, on 07 May 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

 

Someone who bought an account didn't aggree to anything, the previous owner of the account did and is the one to blame for selling his acc. Ofc this can't stop WG from banning the acc..

 

He also said that he has another account that was personal, therefore he clicked AGREE.

Every new update has a STATEMENT that you have to AGREE before logging in the first time in that update.

By playing the game, YOU AGREE with the rules. If you do not agree and understand the rules, go play something else.

 

Please stop "trolling", it doesn't make you seem smart



Joggaman #14 Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:33 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24201 battles
  • 6,404
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011
Say goodbye to your account...

FireflyDivision #15 Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:58 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 24278 battles
  • 3,918
  • [POWNY] POWNY
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

Please do not post on the forums about bans. Contact support instead. Besides, buying and selling accounts is against the rules.

 

Thread closed.

 

Best regards,

FireflyDivision






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users