SP I C equipment options

SP I C Equipment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Alantin #1 Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5712 battles

I just bought the SP I C and I'm checking out the equipment for it (both ingame and reading some guides)

I noticed that none of the guides out there are up to date, as the SP I C can mount a vertical stabilizer.

This leads me to the problem of picking equipment asn Rammer-vents-optics might not be the best choice anymore.

Does anyone have a better insight in which equipment setup this tank fits best (and why)?

The following list looks like the best choices to me (added bino and camo net for completeness)

• Rammer
  • Vents
  • Optics
  • Vertical stabilizer
  • Binoculars
  • Camo net

Cobra6 #2 Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16505 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

When I mounted my equipment this tank was not able to mount a Vstab yet. Please note I drive the autoloader combination, not the single shot gun.

I have rammer (because it magically brings down autoloader aimtime as well)

Coated Optices (you have *very good* camo and with coated optics you can stand even further away)

Vents (Improve all crew traits)

To be honest, I play this tank like a light-medium tank not as a classical light tank. You have 750 clip potential so just set up nice sideshots and take your time aiming. If you try to shoot as fast as possible in this thing you are honestly playing it wrong and that is why I think Vstab is a waste of a slot, set ambushes, engage unaware enemies and don't get into slugging fests.

I've kept mine after unlocking the RU251 as it's just a really nice fun tank to play.

42 battles in mine, 1750 average damage per battle, 71% win ratio and 4002 average wn8 playing only solo.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 07 May 2016 - 11:08 AM.

Cobra6 #3 Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:35 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16505 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

I did investigate this slightly further and as you can see the only advantage a Vstab will provide you are slightly lower dispersion values. The aimtime is actually longer than if you mount vents.

Left Config: Rammer, Vents, Coated

Right Config: Rammer Vstab, Coated

Comparisson

Therefore, at least for me it makes more sense to use vents than a Vstab.

Cobra 6

Palybilo #4 Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12687 battles
  • [LVTFR] LVTFR

rammer optics vents

doubting to replace rammer with camo...but i played only 1 game in stock modules :)

Humor_ #5 Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 47214 battles

I run vents binocs and coated optics....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users