I can't login to Common test server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

uGottrolled667 #1 Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2126 battles
  • [BTFC] BTFC
So For the past 2 days i have been trying to log on the Ct Server and it Doesn't log me on but says 'Connecting' for the whole time.I have tried restarting the game but the same thing happens over and over again.I have even tried keeping WOT up to see if it was just the server that was full but after like an hour or so it still said 'Connecting'. Please Help 

arcticbear #2 Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7997 battles

View PostuGottrolled667, on 07 May 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

So For the past 2 days i have been trying to log on the Ct Server and it Doesn't log me on but says 'Connecting' for the whole time.I have tried restarting the game but the same thing happens over and over again.I have even tried keeping WOT up to see if it was just the server that was full but after like an hour or so it still said 'Connecting'. Please Help 

It seems strange but I dont thing anyone else is having a problem loging into the test server.  EXCEPT ME & YOU hahaha....    I had a couple of games about 2 or 3 days ago and then the test server update came along and that was it!  No more test server for me....   Just says "Connecting"?

arcticbear #3 Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7997 battles

View Postarcticbear, on 08 May 2016 - 07:18 PM, said:

It seems strange but I dont thing anyone else is having a problem loging into the test server.  EXCEPT ME & YOU hahaha....    I had a couple of games about 2 or 3 days ago and then the test server update came along and that was it!  No more test server for me....   Just says "Connecting"?

I have just FIXED this problem....    When login screen appeared, I chose test server number ONE....   I dont think thats what fixed it though as you could probably leave it on AUTO..........

Just REMOVE/DELETE your USERNAME and PASSWORD, then re-enter your username and password, then it should work strangely enough!?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users