closing topics because Firefly team consider that paying money to them we must stay sit and be robbe...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nowhereman #1 Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20679 battles
  • [TO-RO] TO-RO

i posted one day ago, one topic about how can one player to lose 90% from the games played. last night i improved my record: 4 victories from 49 games with 3 topguns, 63 kills, and wn 1560 for those games.

in that post i say that almost all games was lost with 15-1, 15-2, 15-3. i thing this is a matchmaking problem. they say that is a nonconstructive post. but when we pay money to them (and pay a lot of money) we expect a fair game not a game were to play to be stolen like an idiot. i think it is not possible to play with t54 for example 11 games, to make 4k-5k damage in 5 of them and not win at least one game. or in a tier 9 game, me with a tier 7 tank to be first at damage. so even match maker have a problem, or Wargaming made this match maker to pull down all who have over 50% wins. i dont understand how one my colleagues with 13k games, who fires 1-3 shells per game raise his win percent in 2 months from 43% to 49,50....he have 400 average damage/game and he plays with IS or other high tiers tanks. so send me another EDUCATIONAL WARNING....i just expect that because i will be critical with your shitty match making software which help you to gain money from low intellect players who plays only to drive a tank 100 meters and die, you should understand that there are players that play this game to win not to drive only. i understand the fact that low wins players base is 80% but the others 20% must have no chance to win in 50 games. if you want i can post all 49 games from yesterday and see what i am saying.... this match maker is a fraud, a hoax....

i dont want ot say that we pay we must win, so dont understand that. i want to say that we pay money for them to improve the game, not for Wargaming to fool us.

if this is right, i mean that a fight to last more than 3-4 minutes at tier 7-10, to lose the games with 15-0, 15-1, 15-2, to have in team only reds and in the other team just 2-3 reds, to shoot one tank from 4 meters and shells to travel through it without damge down or message for bounces oe not penetrating, if it is right that with arty to fire 8 shots fully aimed and no one shell to hit the circle, if it is right to play with dumbs who die in 30 seconds, if it is right to play 50 games and win 4 because i had only idiots in my team, to play with a TD and be shooted 8 times from 1 square away and dont see who is firing and so on ...... then give me more than EDUCATIONAL WARNING.... in this way i will go to other games and pay money there... i assume that you have to many payers. maybe armored warfare is better than you. i did a break of one year playing WOT and what i have to say is: the game is much worse. now the game is done for you to have no chance to turn the battle, to have no chance to win from the beginning. the game is made for those who drive like nuts on the maps to be happy....because they die 50 meters further from the last game....

BELIEVE ME, WOT IS WORSE THAN 1 YEAR AGO

typhaon #2 Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:03 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles

You don't pay money for a fair game, but for 50% more XP and credits or some premium vehicle...

And nobody forces you to pay... if you don't like the game as it is, don't spend money on it.

I still don't get why people spend money on things they don't like... it's no tax after all...

nowhereman #3 Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20679 battles
  • [TO-RO] TO-RO
i said that if you read in text...

typhaon #4 Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:29 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles

View Postnowhereman, on 08 May 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

i said that if you read in text...

No you don't... you demand game developement going into the direction you want... and I said it's not working like that.

You pay for something and you exactly get what they told you... not more and not less...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users