Clan Wars: Third Season

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
The third season on Global Map will soon open! Will you rise up to the challenge?

Full news text

Tomlinson #2 Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25879 battles
  • [S4] S4
Did you forget to change the rewards or are we getting literally the exact same icons / camo ? Right now the awards already offer little incentives, earning the same award twice will basically diminish this to 0.

Polski11 #3 Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36334 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostTomlinson, on 11 May 2016 - 03:57 PM, said:

Did you forget to change the rewards or are we getting literally the exact same icons / camo ? Right now the awards already offer little incentives, earning the same award twice will basically diminish this to 0.

no, u get Season 3 emblem if u participate :trollface::teethhappy::teethhappy:

Dont_Stop #4 Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29335 battles
Open the global map now, why we have to wait so long?

FidelisRaven #5 Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 39457 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
So, nothing relevant will change to stop the campfest. And no, revolts won't help. 
What would help would be to turn off the ability to attack landing provinces from provinces around it. 

Jonathan_Strange #6 Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18481 battles
No interesting rewards for top3 spots = NapFest and gold farming.

RaeudigerRonny #7 Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26323 battles

View Post_AtIas_, on 11 May 2016 - 06:20 PM, said:

No interesting rewards for top3 spots = NapFest and gold farming.

Well they didnt specify what the clan tasks will look like. Influence is ofc completely irrelevant since you dont need it for upkeep anymore or for campaigns. Ofc upgrading 3 or 4 provinces is nice, but really doesnt change anything... Then again they also say you can get Gold for those Tasks. Knowing WG we will talk about an epic 1k gold-task here for a T10-Province. Ofc im gonna leave my camp of 10k gold for that...

YouPuB #8 Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16667 battles

Third Season: General Rules

• Re-balanced the profitability of Global Map season fronts.
    • Can you provide base value for regular and exceptional lands, per tier ?
  • Maximum number of active landings applications: 3.
    • Per time zone ?
    • Is it reasonable to assume that a defense of a land is considered as an "active landing" ?
  • Clans that already own provinces cannot participate in landing tournaments.
    • Is it reasonable to assume that a clan owning two provinces that doesn't suffer any fightings on its lands one night, wouldn't be able to compete for the new missions with others clans on a tournament for the gold mission ?
  • Division modules are enabled.
    • All modules ?
    • Do you include consumable IG - aka thefair and balanced fap - as a part of the "division module", as it seems unclear ?

/edit Can missions rewards go as high as 12k gold cash out for a successfull landing as it previously was once ?

Thanks you Mods

Edited by YouPuB, 11 May 2016 - 05:58 PM.

Griva #9 Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32314 battles

hahah :D Srsly?

Again camo?

The same balance?

I hope to see some good changes 26.05...:(

kingfirmuk #10 Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24513 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
wot a joke again war gaming please listen to the players wow again tier 6 get 500 lands tier x get 241 wot the hell is going on in your heads we all are sick of this rubbish why should tier 6 get twice as many lands as tier x wot are you thinking guys?you are not helping little clans you are destroying our clans we work so hard to do tier x am sick of this game now alot of us are we are a tier x clan wars clan we all are! please sum 1 from wargaming explain why tier 6 gets 500 lands and the lads who love this game and do the hard work and play tier x only get 241 lands this dont make sense so again WG WHY GUYS??????????????????WHY?????????????????????

kingfirmuk #11 Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24513 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

i feel like your company does not care about us any more unless you have purple stats or starting a new clan then you dont care!you have forgot your roots my friends clan wars was tier x only at the start it was great fun now its rubbish simple all the top clans take there share and there is nothing for the rest we are forced to look at lower tier clan wars which we dont want to do!HELLO WG we are forced to play tiers we dont want to play great fun!me and my clan members are sick of it and as are alot of clans..you have made clan wars in to a joke tier x should get 500 lands not tier 6 because with out us guys doing tier x you wont have any clan wars so why should we get the bad deal again?i dont mind lower tier clan wars great idea love it to be fair gives new guys a chance i see that but why make the rest suffer we deserve better from you guys and this is why its time to face members like me and explain why you have turned your back on tier x clans apart from top 100 clans we are rank 500 and feel like we have been stabbed in the back by WG and the top clans for letting this happen there happy they get tier x clan wars and gold the rest just get laughed at alot of us just take it well not this time you owe us wg and u purple dudes u owe us guys give us back our tier x clan wars open spain and africa and help your fellow members enough is enough please fight for tier x clan wars its been killed off by people who dont know wot there doing go back to your roots WG and stop this elite rubbish at tier x.thanks 

Paleckis #12 Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12860 battles
  • [CRBER] CRBER
Great that new prime time was added, can't wait for this campaign to start

Raffy5 #13 Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26711 battles

Emblems and camo again? 

Much incentive for top clans to fight for first places. 

Azusa_right_in_the_pusah #14 Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23616 battles
Even tho kingfirmuk's wall of text isn't that apetising , he is right and they should enlarge the t10 zone so other clans can at least try.

SlyMeerkat #15 Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:02 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 16424 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
I would really love to be apart of a good team to take part in this sort of thing, well organised and good team plus i believe i can give something because i am forever searching up the game and tanks on how to play better and such so dont see why i wont be accepted in to those really good clans?

T_I_G_E_R_S #16 Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:46 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 51886 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS
If you have great pleasure in announcing the new season we have a problem!

Like the majority or players the aim is to reach the top tier and put into practice what we have learned on the road to gaining the top tier tanks (or forgetting what we have learned in some cases)

The issue is that we have worked hard to get tier 10 tanks and you announce a clanwar that is aimed towards TIER SIX !!!!!!!! seriously?

We need MORE provinces at T10 for the lesser skilled clans to learn how to work as a team and learn tactics IN T10 tanks, with less provinces the top clans will be wiping the floor with everyone and nobody is going to learn or even play

T6 should be entry level not the main event

mightyjosHi #17 Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 34657 battles
  • [S4] S4

View PostYouPuB, on 11 May 2016 - 04:52 PM, said:

Third Season: General Rules

• Re-balanced the profitability of Global Map season fronts.
    • Can you provide base value for regular and exceptional lands, per tier ?
  • Maximum number of active landings applications: 3.
    • Per time zone ?
    • Is it reasonable to assume that a defense of a land is considered as an "active landing" ?
  • Clans that already own provinces cannot participate in landing tournaments.
    • Is it reasonable to assume that a clan owning two provinces that doesn't suffer any fightings on its lands one night, wouldn't be able to compete for the new missions with others clans on a tournament for the gold mission ?
  • Division modules are enabled.
    • All modules ?
    • Do you include consumable IG - aka thefair and balanced fap - as a part of the "division module", as it seems unclear ?

A Landing Application becomes a Division after Primetime calculation is over (primetime-1hour) which results in 3 free applications again (which you can use for next primetime).

So if you place them correctly timed, you have 3 per primetime.

mightyjosHi #18 Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 34657 battles
  • [S4] S4

Clans that already own provinces cannot participate in landing tournaments.

@WG i guees that only applies for placing applications and its still possible to move divisions to landing provinces?

The map set for Tier VIII and X

Love it. Thank you for bringing more map variety to CW (Although Fjords may not be the best choice ;) )

fryboy1975 #19 Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34674 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

@WG i guees that only applies for placing applications and its still possible to move divisions to landing provinces?

This is what is messing up the whole global map......If u own land u should NOT be allowed to chip or move divisions onto landing provinces.... Keep the landing  tournaments for the smaller clans and give the 'better' clan there boring Napfest.....

mightyjosHi #20 Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:14 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 34657 battles
  • [S4] S4

View Postfryboy1975, on 13 May 2016 - 06:41 PM, said:

This is what is messing up the whole global map......If u own land u should NOT be allowed to chip or move divisions onto landing provinces.... Keep the landing  tournaments for the smaller clans and give the 'better' clan there boring Napfest.....

Dude, a clan on the map never plays the landing "for fun" or to [edited]up small clans.

They play it only if they plan to advance on the map or to retake it after they lost it.

That usally means only one day where a "good" clan is in the landing. Renember its the Season, not a campaign and clans on the map aim to fight the smallest amount of battles possible.

In the last season it was possible to move divisions to landings and on our landings we very rarely saw "good" clans. The usual Elo Average in our landings was around 1000-1100.

Edited by mightyjosHi, 13 May 2016 - 08:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users