Recruit and train me to become a great player! :P

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Spectra_EU #1 Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3112 battles

Hello commanders,

In the community I'm currently in, it's quite weird. We have 6 clans. In the beginning I've joined the sixth, but now it's time to move on. I can easily join the third clan, but they're making weird excuses like 'We have problems and can't help you.' Obviously they don't want to let go, but I'm looking for a clan which trains and plays with high quality players, to reach the top of your potential. I have a quite good potential to become a great player (not my words, I asked some streamers/ unicums to take a look at my stats and they said so. I don't think I'm that "great" myself) I want to use this potential, by joining a clan which can help me. It would be nice if they would be harsh and serious about this. I don't want to join a whole community which learn players how to play like W-UNI and SGTA, but just a clan. If your clan doesn't match this by atleast 65%, don't bother touching your keyboard after you're done reading this in my topic. You can click the amazing <-- in the upper left part of your screen.:great: But if you do match this, feel free to PM me or reply down below.:rolleyes:

I hope to hear from you and your clan soon. :honoring:

Edited by TheHunterPL66, 14 May 2016 - 04:46 PM.

Taffman50 #2 Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33672 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
P M sent from Brit 6.

KABINE10 #3 Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47591 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

hey i can add you to my friendlist. you can play with us in sh every now and then if you want. we are nice clanu. even we mainly play t10 sh. but sometimes 8 and 6. so i can invite you to those as you dont have t10 tenk yet. not that it matters we have another player grinding hes t8 tank in our t10 sh :)

obviously we cant get you in this clan but if you are clanless you can join our strongholds.

Edited by Kabine_Is_Speshuul_Pony, 14 May 2016 - 05:33 PM.

Spectra_EU #4 Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3112 battles

View PostKabine_Is_Speshuul_Pony, on 14 May 2016 - 05:31 PM, said:

hey i can add you to my friendlist. you can play with us in sh every now and then if you want. we are nice clanu. even we mainly play t10 sh. but sometimes 8 and 6. so i can invite you to those as you dont have t10 tenk yet. not that it matters we have another player grinding hes t8 tank in our t10 sh :)

obviously we cant get you in this clan but if you are clanless you can join our strongholds.

Sounds great man!:great: I have tier VI and tier VIII, so whenever I'm online you'll be able to invite me for tier VI and VIII events if you want to.:great: I'll wait for a little bit, I want to give others a chance as well to send me an offer.:) I'll accept your friend request and when I've made my decision I'll let you know. 95% that I'll pick your offer.;) GL HF against OMNI and L-FEW.:)

Edited by TheHunterPL66, 14 May 2016 - 05:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users