SMS and phone call

payment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

moshudur #1 Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15390 battles
On 15 May 2016 I was trying to get gold , first thru phone call the thru SMS , i have received no answer and the money was taken . I was trying to make a complaint but I failed because they asked me for transaction ID and I have none bacause no transaction was made ! Beware of crookery from ALLOPASS and DAOPAY !!!!

UrQuan #2 Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Any third party site trying to sell gold is very likely a scam. Allopass is known for this even.

WG has been very strict on this for quite some time, the best way to buy gold is directly from them.

Edited by UrQuan, 15 May 2016 - 01:59 PM.

Nokkeli #3 Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18044 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH

View PostUrQuan, on 15 May 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

Any third party site trying to sell gold is very likely a scam. The ones you mentioned are known for this even.

WG has been very strict on this for quite some time, the best way to buy gold is directly from them.

Except that Daopay is the one WG officially uses.

I suggest you wait for a few hours and if nothing happens, you can send your phone bill to support. They should be able to see that you did not receive any gold and solve the issue. And next time use paypal, not only is it faster but more secure and if there are issues you can solve them instantly instead of waiting for a phone bill or something like that.

UrQuan #4 Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNokkeli, on 15 May 2016 - 01:34 PM, said:

Except that Daopay is the one WG officially uses.

You're correct, so edited my post to reflect it, Daopay is the official intermediary. Allopass is the shady one (google it and you get a whole list of hits about complains & even continued billing after a first payment!)

If you got the bill (normally you should, see your bank account billing history) you could be able to either get the gold or recoup your costs. Doubt you'll get a chance with the Allopass one, but the Daopay can work as they are an official intermediary as Nokkeli pointed out.

Keep in mind, transfer through phone can take some hours.

Send__nUdes #5 Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14809 battles

View PostUrQuan, on 15 May 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

Any third party site trying to sell gold is very likely a scam. Allopass is known for this even.

Not sure  what "third party site"  you say ??   

Allopass  is payment method for gold via  SMS on WG premium shop.  

UrQuan #6 Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postdangrig28, on 15 May 2016 - 04:02 PM, said:

Not sure  what "third party site"  you say ??   

Allopass  is payment method for gold via  SMS on WG premium shop.  

Checking google & service rating sites, Allopass is to be avoided to be used as service. They got several court cases running against them for illegitimate extra billing after a transaction + not always delivering the (digital) good people payed for using the service.

Daopay also has some complains, but you got to look for it harder, can't find any obvious court cases. 

Also tagged with payment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users