Old scrub looking for a fun sociable clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dimcam #1 Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17697 battles

Hi All.

I'm a very average player back from yet another break from the game and I'm looking for a laid back group to hook up with to better enjoy WOT.

I a bloke from London, 45 with 16kish battles under my belt but was utterly clueless and mucking about for about 12k of those! Was also forced into being a sky cancer/scumbag for a large chunk of that time due to shocking comps and internet....yeah sorry....I'm over that...just about.

I have been in 1 clan before and as much as I enjoyed the guys and gals in that group I had difficulties with the TS police element demanding I join every moment I was logged in. It was shame. That conflicted with RL but please don't confuse that with lack of commitment to my team. When i can set aside time proper to play with friends 2 or 3 times a week I am a balls out team player. My play ethos is to always go for a win over a wn8 stat pad or personal gain.

I am really pushing towards improving at the mo. I've stepped back down the tiers to re-adjust to new and adjusted maps and tanks and would love some input and team play to push my game along as well as the obligatory banter and sh1ts and giggles.

Let me know if I can be of any use to you.

ATB

dimcam eu

Taffman50 #2 Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33672 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
P M sent from Brit 6.

Hexen #3 Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:15 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23235 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA
Pm sent m8

Big5Hunter #4 Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:18 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42275 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

We use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Stongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

You can view our ideals on our forum at www.bofclan.com, you must be registered on our forum to be considered as a recruit in the clan.

The human element is the most crucial. We are a WoT centered multi-gaming community, so essentially people can dip into CW and more competitive play or step back for a while and play casually in occasional platoons. Choose whatever level of involvement you wish so long as there is some co-operative play with other clan members often. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures. Most of us but far from all are UK based. Some have to ration their clan time.

Joggaman #5 Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:58 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24386 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

If you still can hold a zimmer frame, the Dingers might be worth a shot?

Take a look at our recruitment-thread and forum to see if we are your cup of tea. Both links in my signature. 

top_rat #6 Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10124 battles

try bulls mate.

Come on to Teamspeak for a chat our address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. Just wait in the guest room until someone spots you 

Alternatively contact our current recruiters _GRUNT_ ,tcfreer ,and top_rat  fubar850jd

[BULL]Bulldogs
Four and a half years and still going stronk!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users