Weekly Bonus

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:50 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
A little something to help you out through the week - enjoy!

Full news text

Vedrano #2 Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29883 battles

Nice nice..

I thought the 9.15 update will be ready on 24th-morning? 

But the Russians are still sleeping.. 

Mig15 #3 Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11082 battles
25 for Europe

Cobra6 #4 Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:23 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 14057 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Or they are still translating the article :)

Thanks for the 3x XP!

Cobra 6

Alderego #5 Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11332 battles
  • [-VM-] -VM-
I wish they'd do a credit-boosting event too soon. With all that exp there's so much that gets unlocked :p

StinkyStonky #6 Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:05 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14979 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

View PostAlderego, on 24 May 2016 - 08:24 AM, said:

I wish they'd do a credit-boosting event too soon.

I agree.  I'm always short of credits.

I guess that's what premium tanks are for.

roachex #7 Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17555 battles
  • [RIGA] RIGA
The new nvidia driver already play tricks on me - WoT becames especially blury. Hope the 9.15 will not be delayed - i want that 3.0 engine! High expectations indeed.

Cathril #8 Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26257 battles
  • [FILO] FILO

Ohh Great,,,,, Again X3 event.... Just when we tought it was over with the MM torture... Lemmingtrains that keep failing..  WG decides that we need more pain and dont deserve a propper MM. Just keep [edited]us WG!! Thanks..

No seriously, why you still keep [edited]us over with those [edited]offers... I hope you guys will fix the game again so its gonna be fun to play more and more... But currently.. its more torture and pain than a fun gaming experience..

STOP THINKING WITH YOUR WALLET WG

Nice, someone decided that this post needed some editing... Because some words that i used are considered rude, offensive or i dont know.. But at every part of [Edited] you can fill in the word screw, screwed or screwing.

Ps. next time have balls and place your name that edits the posts.....

Edited by Cathril, 24 May 2016 - 10:56 AM.

S_L_A_V_A__U_K_R_A_I_N_E #9 Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10720 battles
  • [G-Z-V] G-Z-V

What a crap again, make maps larger 3x times not the bonus

tnx in advance

Codis172 #10 Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28126 battles

View Postroachex, on 24 May 2016 - 10:05 AM, said:

The new nvidia driver already play tricks on me - WoT becames especially blury. Hope the 9.15 will not be delayed - i want that 3.0 engine! High expectations indeed.

So did mine, in my first game for about 30 seconds I began to think that there was something wrong with the Nvidia update. After that it worked fine, no more problems and better quality since.

Roll on :izmena:

UNDER_OATHS #11 Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:20 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15179 battles
  • [BPR] BPR

Good Job, WG!

Yet again you managet to keep me away from the game for another week ,and another week when I ain't buying gold....

SlyMeerkat #12 Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10520 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Ah jolly good :)

jagdcommander #13 Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35257 battles

View PostCathril, on 24 May 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

Ohh Great,,,,, Again X3 event.... Just when we tought it was over with the MM torture... Lemmingtrains that keep failing..  WG decides that we need more pain and dont deserve a propper MM. Just keep [edited]us WG!! Thanks..

No seriously, why you still keep [edited]us over with those [edited]offers... I hope you guys will fix the game again so its gonna be fun to play more and more... But currently.. its more torture and pain than a fun gaming experience..

STOP THINKING WITH YOUR WALLET WG

Nice, someone decided that this post needed some editing... Because some words that i used are considered rude, offensive or i dont know.. But at every part of [Edited] you can fill in the word screw, screwed or screwing.

Ps. next time have balls and place your name that edits the posts.....

WG really has it in for you!!! Forcing you to play more than 21K games of torture doing something you don't enjoy must be terrible then editing your posts just to annoy you :P

=======================

Thanks for the X3 as always.

Cathril #14 Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26257 battles
  • [FILO] FILO

View Postjagdcommander, on 24 May 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

WG really has it in for you!!! Forcing you to play more than 21K games of torture doing something you don't enjoy must be terrible then editing your posts just to annoy you :P

=======================

Thanks for the X3 as always.

Yeah i guess when you have an average winrate of 46,5% winrate your not noticeing the difference... Also it will help your start playing tanks instead of The Point and click game in arty.. 

jagdcommander #15 Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35257 battles

View PostCathril, on 24 May 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

Yeah i guess when you have an average winrate of 46,5% winrate your not noticeing the difference... Also it will help your start playing tanks instead of The Point and click game in arty.. 

LOL - let me know when you propose a "propper" MM and in what way it will change the matches or are you just ranting and jumping on the bandwagon to feel part of the gang?

I understand that English isn't your main language, but your post really made no sense other than being a random rant about something. Just seemed strange to me that you play 21K matches of a game you dislike!

P.S. I suspect the 'person' who edited your post was a computer.

MEGA__TRON__ #16 Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20504 battles
So-so activity from WG.  İt is ok but, at least different things could have been made like gold awards.(20 gold prize per-day)

Cathril #17 Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26257 battles
  • [FILO] FILO

View Postjagdcommander, on 24 May 2016 - 11:45 AM, said:

LOL - let me know when you propose a "propper" MM and in what way it will change the matches or are you just ranting and jumping on the bandwagon to feel part of the gang?

I understand that English isn't your main language, but your post really made no sense other than being a random rant about something. Just seemed strange to me that you play 21K matches of a game you dislike!

P.S. I suspect the 'person' who edited your post was a computer.

You really think i dislike the game huh? 

I talking about the difference it mades when there is a X3 or a X5 event with experience.. This is the 3rd week in a row with a X3 event. For three weeks people are completely suiciding, making ridicilous play just to get the most out of their games.. Most of the time they fail doing that and all they do is throwing the game away. 

Not to mention all the bot's that are being activated just to farm "Free xp" from the tripples. 

All this is making the game less fun to play.. Normally i have about 65% winrate each day... But during these events its dropping hardly just by these idiots. 

So no bandwagon for me. And yes English is not my main language, you've spotted that right!

Edited by Cathril, 24 May 2016 - 01:59 PM.

Gremlin182 #18 Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:13 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36227 battles

Really liking this X3 in the week and event at the weekend, it's gained me 6 new tanks.

Play the X3 game throw in a personal reserve to get another boost it only doubles the standard XP but does mean on a first game I can mostly count on 1500+ for a loss and maybe 5000+ for a win.

That has helped finish off 6 tank grinds this month.

Seeing the Military month was likely to be a series of boosts anyway I bought 30 days premium and I only do that when I can make good use of it.

So credits started piling up too.

On the negative side, I did have to retrain a lot of crewmembers.

As for there being more bots and crazy players I'm not sure about that, I have always thought its the Personal missions that did that.

I do like the idea of PMs but there is the possibility that you now have 30 players in one game with 30 different targets.

Primary and often secondary requirements often encourage poor play and the PM rewards are considerable

Light tank players are competing directly with each other to spot targets meaning they have to be just that little bit more aggressive.

Other tanks are being required to kill specific tanks on the enemy team so again its direct compitition with your team not just to finish off the enemy team but to be the one that gets the arty or the TDs etc.

Some require ramming or setting fire to an enemy tank, others its not be spotted remain undamaged or be the one that caps.

All of these targets are good, the problem is the PMs don't just encourage us to try to do those things they encourage us to do them in a specific order.

Players are going into games with a specific aim and twisting that game to complete that mission against all common sense.

I cannot help but think that is bad for the game.

Edited by Gremlin182, 24 May 2016 - 02:36 PM.

jagdcommander #19 Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35257 battles

View PostCathril, on 24 May 2016 - 01:57 PM, said:

You really think i dislike the game huh? 

I talking about the difference it mades when there is a X3 or a X5 event with experience.. This is the 3rd week in a row with a X3 event. For three weeks people are completely suiciding, making ridicilous play just to get the most out of their games.. Most of the time they fail doing that and all they do is throwing the game away. 

Not to mention all the bot's that are being activated just to farm "Free xp" from the tripples. 

All this is making the game less fun to play.. Normally i have about 65% winrate each day... But during these events its dropping hardly just by these idiots. 

So no bandwagon for me. And yes English is not my main language, you've spotted that right!

No problem mate, I'm sure your English is a million times better than I can speak your language. Just seemed strange to complain about getting something extra, although I agree that some players are so desperate for their x3 that once a game is in their mind lost they pretty much give up, although that also happens once someone's XVM tells them their win chance is <50% in regular games!

Personally, I like the x3 just to help grind, but we all have our own opinions. They did say it was an event for the whole month, but I'm sure activating a bot is the same effort whatever the return is.

For the record, I think WG does care about the MM, but whenever I have tried to model a realistic solution the outcome rarely differs much from a random assignment of 30 players to two teams. Anyway, there are plenty of threads to discuss that!

GL, HF.

Edited by jagdcommander, 24 May 2016 - 02:36 PM.

The_Foolio #20 Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26442 battles

View Postjagdcommander, on 24 May 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

No problem mate, I'm sure your English is a million times better than I can speak your language. Just seemed strange to complain about getting something extra, although I agree that some players are so desperate for their x3 that once a game is in their mind lost they pretty much give up, although that also happens once someone's XVM tells them their win chance is <50% in regular games!

Personally, I like the x3 just to help grind, but we all have our own opinions. They did say it was an event for the whole month, but I'm sure activating a bot is the same effort whatever the return is.

For the record, I think WG does care about the MM, but whenever I have tried to model a realistic solution the outcome rarely differs much from a random assignment of 30 players to two teams. Anyway, there are plenty of threads to discuss that!

GL, HF.

I tend to agree. I'm just thankful for the multiple to help with my grinds. Also I see no real evidence that x3 or x5 make gameplay any worse. I we had to avoid times when some imaginary force makes gameplay worse then we may as well right off :

Holidays because kids are off school

Weekends because people are off work

Early evenings because people are back from jobs they hate and want to let off steam

Closing time because everyone is drunk

Very early mornings because people have been playing for hours and are knackered

When EuroTrash is on the telly because everyone is staring at boobs

Edited by The_Foolio, 24 May 2016 - 05:26 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users