Jump to content


[0.9.20.1.3] Session Statistics and Battle Result Messages

Session Statistics

  • Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

Tomonik #301 Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15073 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Update:

  - Updated for 0.9.20.1.2.



Tomonik #302 Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:17 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15073 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Update:

- New features:

Expected Tank Values are automatically updated.

XVM scales are automatically updated.

- New config options:

"onlineUpdateData": If set to 'true' Expected Tank Values and XVM Scale will be automatically updated.
"showExpectedTankValuesMessage": If set to 'true' a message in Notification Center will inform for the version of Expected Tank Values.
"expectedTankValuesURL": URL for Expected Tank Values update.

- Updated color scales for WN8* and EFF.

* Since Expected Tank Values are almost daily updated, WN8 values are affected and color values can't be accurate. So it's preferable to use the XWN8 color scale which is always adjusted to WN8 changes.



ElaStonPappou #303 Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 58037 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    01-05-2014

View PostTomonik, on 05 November 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Update:

- New features:

Expected Tank Values are automatically updated.

XVM scales are automatically updated.

- New config options:

"onlineUpdateData": If set to 'true' Expected Tank Values and XVM Scale will be automatically updated.
"showExpectedTankValuesMessage": If set to 'true' a message in Notification Center will inform for the version of Expected Tank Values.
"expectedTankValuesURL": URL for Expected Tank Values update.

- Updated color scales for WN8* and EFF.

* Since Expected Tank Values are almost daily updated, WN8 values are affected and color values can't be accurate. So it's preferable to use the XWN8 color scale which is always adjusted to WN8 changes.

 

Thanks a lot for your great work.

Brutal_Enforcer_007 #304 Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:36 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 38442 battles
  • 103
  • [3KR] 3KR
  • Member since:
    07-09-2013
And another update hmmm this is getting stupid now

ElaStonPappou #305 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 58037 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    01-05-2014

View PostBrutal_Enforcer_007, on 15 November 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

And another update hmmm this is getting stupid now

 

Works fine, just change folder name to 0.9.20.1.3

Tomonik #306 Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:54 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15073 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Update:

  - Updated for 0.9.20.1.3.



iz0rk #307 Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7678 battles
  • 1
  • [WI-ST] WI-ST
  • Member since:
    01-21-2017

First of all, thanks for this great addon.

Just a little thing that I noticed when analysing the stored json data with an external script (I would consider this as bug, but maybe I missunderstand something)

I try to get some statistics, what battletier a tank is in the average. At this point I saw, that my Obj252U (Tier 8) was in 8 from 28 battles in a Tier 11 battletier. I do not remember a time, where I was alone with T9 and T10 tanks, so is that wrong data, wargaming is transmitting, or were there some changes in the battletiers I missed?


Edited by iz0rk, 17 November 2017 - 11:46 PM.


1_dan_2017 #308 Posted 18 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-08-2017
Как выбрать варинты отображения статистики?

Tomonik #309 Posted Yesterday, 03:54 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15073 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

View Postiz0rk, on 18 November 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

First of all, thanks for this great addon.

Just a little thing that I noticed when analysing the stored json data with an external script (I would consider this as bug, but maybe I missunderstand something)

I try to get some statistics, what battletier a tank is in the average. At this point I saw, that my Obj252U (Tier 8) was in 8 from 28 battles in a Tier 11 battletier. I do not remember a time, where I was alone with T9 and T10 tanks, so is that wrong data, wargaming is transmitting, or were there some changes in the battletiers I missed?

 

Well, if I'm not mistaken, there are some changes in Battle Tiers. I wasn't interest in Battle Tiers so I never checked them. I just made a research and I found older charts with 11 and 12 Battle Tiers. The current chart, as shown here, it has only Battle Tier 10. I assume that the formula has to change. I'll look deeper into this when I'll find some time.

 

View Post1_dan_2017, on 18 November 2017 - 04:52 PM, said:

Как выбрать варинты отображения статистики?

 

Translators didn't helped me to understand what exactly do you mean. Something about options but which?



123GAUSS #310 Posted Today, 03:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 50647 battles
  • 253
  • [G_P_T] G_P_T
  • Member since:
    12-24-2013

View Post1_dan_2017, on 18 November 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

Как выбрать варинты отображения статистики?

 

View PostTomonik, on 21 November 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

Translators didn't helped me to understand what exactly do you mean. Something about options but which?

my translator (dont know the service gives me) "Wie wähle ich die Anzeigeoptionen aus?"

@all dont know the answer.
Edit: Read 1. post, look at the folder structure

 

VERY IMPORTANT: THANKS FOR THE WORK HALLOWEEN EVENT DID TRIGGERED


Edited by 123GAUSS, Today, 03:50 AM.






Also tagged with Session Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users