Jump to content


[1.0.2.2] Session Statistics and Battle Result Messages

Session Statistics

  • Please log in to reply
411 replies to this topic

Tomonik #1 Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15595 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

*
POPULAR

Session Statistics and Battle Result Messages

(05-07-2018)

Features:

  - Session Statistics (resets manually or daily)

  - Tank Statistics (supports multiple rows)

  - Map Statistics (supports multiple rows)

  - Battle Result Messages (at Notification Center)

  - Battle Result Messages (at chat during a battle)

  - Hiding unwanted messages (in Notification Center)

  - WN8 & EFF at Battle Results Window

 

About:

 

Useful info:

 

Download:

Attached File   SessionStatistics&BattleResults_1.0.2.2_r01.zip   345.31K

 

Download for XVM users (Better font):

Attached File   SessionStatistics&BattleResults_1.0.2.2_r01x.zip   345.46K

 

IMPORTANT NOTICE (after update 0.9.21.0.3.r02 on 24-1-2018):

The cache version has changed to 7. Older cache files are no longer valid. Remove old cache file from dir "..\res_mods\configs\wotstat\" or else the mod won't work.

 

Download Polish config (by Igorek).

Download Deutsch config (by Pupsvogel).

 

Updates:

 


Edited by Tomonik, 05 July 2018 - 01:01 PM.


ExorcistFi #2 Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 29496 battles
  • 57
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013
Any preview screens on how it looks?

Tomonik #3 Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:56 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15595 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013
Preview images added.

krautjaeger #4 Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:26 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13725 battles
  • 2,289
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014
Great :great:

Warlord___ #5 Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    09-25-2014
Not working for me

pagany #6 Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 25703 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012
Works great. Good job m8.

_Adistaktos_ #7 Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 18345 battles
  • 106
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014
Good job mate, works fine for me too. Really like it!

Could you please updated to the newer version?
 

Tomonik #8 Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15595 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013
Updated for 0.9.15.0.1

FartsInTanksEU #9 Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    12-29-2015

This is excellent! Nice work!

 

Thank you.



_Adistaktos_ #10 Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 18345 battles
  • 106
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014

View PostTomonik, on 11 June 2016 - 11:23 PM, said:

Updated for 0.9.15.0.1

 

Thank you very much!

GreenEye_nl #11 Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38438 battles
  • 38
  • [DDDNL] DDDNL
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
Can somebody tell me what this is ?



Tomonik #12 Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15595 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Although your post is not from this topic's mod, I believe that it is compensation for damage caused by allies.



Chimpestry #13 Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:36 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-19-2015
Nice look with plenty of info and works great!  Any way to switch to WotLabs 10 color rating scale?

Zowie #14 Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26006 battles
  • 439
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010

nice one, hope you keep it up =)

 



Tomonik #15 Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15595 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

View PostChimpestry, on 14 June 2016 - 06:36 AM, said:

Nice look with plenty of info and works great!  Any way to switch to WotLabs 10 color rating scale?

 

The color scale from WotLabs is already in the config under the 'gradient' definition. You could change the '{{c:WN8}}' macro (at lines 99, 152 and 162) to '{{g:WN8}}'. Unfortunately the background have to stay as it is because new background images have to be created (maybe in the future if I find some time). So leave the '{{c:XWN8}}' and '{{c:WN8}}' macros (at lines 116 and 234) intact.



Chimpestry #16 Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:05 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-19-2015

View PostTomonik, on 14 June 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

 

The color scale from WotLabs is already in the config under the 'gradient' definition. You could change the '{{c:WN8}}' macro (at lines 99, 152 and 162) to '{{g:WN8}}'. Unfortunately the background have to stay as it is because new background images have to be created (maybe in the future if I find some time). So leave the '{{c:XWN8}}' and '{{c:WN8}}' macros (at lines 116 and 234) intact.

 

Thanks, that worked great!  (Never realized .jsons could be read/changed till now.) I can live with the backgrounds as is, but if I photoshopped my own and saved them in the backgrounds folder using the file name format bgIcon# and the color codes in the WN8 (lines 271 – 279) section, a change in line 116 would be necessary?  Would that also work for the Mastery icons with a change in line 235?



locorebelde #17 Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:50 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24010 battles
  • 522
  • [-BEC-] -BEC-
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013
Sorry, I'm Spanish and I like your stats, but after ending battle did not appear the results with the images of the tank and the map as you have explained. Why?

Tomonik #18 Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15595 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

View PostChimpestry, on 15 June 2016 - 09:05 AM, said:

 

Thanks, that worked great!  (Never realized .jsons could be read/changed till now.) I can live with the backgrounds as is, but if I photoshopped my own and saved them in the backgrounds folder using the file name format bgIcon# and the color codes in the WN8 (lines 271 – 279) section, a change in line 116 would be necessary?  Would that also work for the Mastery icons with a change in line 235?

 

That's the main idea for naming the files but unfortunately the macro is not working the same way. If you want to use the colors for images you have to use the color macros from 'palette' definition {{c:WN8}}. So replace the whole block for WN8 in 'palette' with the one from 'gradient'. Then you can use both {{c:WN8}} and {{g:WN8}} macros everywhere else except images.

I wanted to test it for myself, so I spent some time on it and here is the config and the background images WoTLabsColorScale.zip. If you have time you can do the same for the mastery icons.

 

 

View Postlocorebelde, on 15 June 2016 - 10:50 AM, said:

Sorry, I'mSpanishandI likeyour stats,but afterendingbattledid notappearthe results with theimages of thetank andthe map asyou haveexplained.Why?

 

Have you made changes to the config? For any changes you should use Notepad++ or a similar text editor.


Edited by Tomonik, 15 June 2016 - 04:26 PM.


tonce #19 Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42801 battles
  • 625
  • Member since:
    02-02-2011
Works nice.:great:
Maybe just to remove that unnecessary WN6 & WN7 thing for statistic.:B

Chimpestry #20 Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    11-19-2015

View PostTomonik, on 15 June 2016 - 04:13 PM, said:

 

That's the main idea for naming the files but unfortunately the macro is not working the same way. If you want to use the colors for images you have to use the color macros from 'palette' definition {{c:WN8}}. So replace the whole block for WN8 in 'palette' with the one from 'gradient'. Then you can use both {{c:WN8}} and {{g:WN8}} macros everywhere else except images.

I wanted to test it for myself, so I spent some time on it and here is the config and the background images WoTLabsColorScale.zip. If you have time you can do the same for the mastery icons.

 

Thanks a lot!  Didn’t expect you to find the time, so thru a lot of trial and error monkeyed out the necessary changes to the config json but it’s great to have the mods designer to verify I had done so correctly.  Your backgrounds are way better than the ones a had made and much appreciated.  Made up a set of decent mastery badges to complete the deal.  Anyway thanks for your work and time! 

 


Edited by Chimpestry, 16 June 2016 - 09:39 PM.






Also tagged with Session Statistics

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users