Jump to content


[1.6.1.0] Session Statistics and Battle Result Messages

Session Statistics

  • Please log in to reply
574 replies to this topic

Yikesz #561 Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:31 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6548 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    06-15-2019
 

 

non xvm 1.7.0.0 

xvm version 1.7.0.0

 

i use the non xvm version and it seems to be working , though i don't know why isn't the 1st post updated with the working versions...



HeeroYuy180 #562 Posted 21 March 2020 - 09:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
please, no more update?
I really like this Mod.

nrde #563 Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:36 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27435 battles
  • 171
  • [WA-RA] WA-RA
  • Member since:
    03-18-2011

View PostHeeroYuy180, on 21 March 2020 - 09:34 PM, said:

please, no more update?
I really like this Mod.

 

Is something broken?

Just read earlier messages how to make it work.



Heliomalt #564 Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26288 battles
  • 587
  • [OM-V] OM-V
  • Member since:
    12-28-2016
just rename the folder

Koggli #565 Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:37 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 15118 battles
  • 4,727
  • [NGBP] NGBP
  • Member since:
    09-03-2016

 

Hi, after you close the battle results table, you can no longer open them because the results are missing in the notification area. It only happens to me on a Conqueror Gun Carriage on another X. tier, and I see it normally.

 

EDIT: Solved.
 

Combined with Time Spent mode

 


Edited by Koggli, 28 March 2020 - 05:09 PM.


HeeroYuy180 #566 Posted 29 March 2020 - 04:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017

View PostKoggli, on 26 March 2020 - 09:37 PM, said:

 

Hi, after you close the battle results table, you can no longer open them because the results are missing in the notification area. It only happens to me on a Conqueror Gun Carriage on another X. tier, and I see it normally.

 

EDIT: Solved.
 

Combined with Time Spent mode

 

 

for me this 1.7.0.0 didn’t show results just "points" in place.



_No_oN_ #567 Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:32 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9706 battles
  • 36
  • [SFINX] SFINX
  • Member since:
    02-21-2018

View PostHeeroYuy180, on 29 March 2020 - 04:47 PM, said:

 

for me this 1.7.0.0 didn’t show results just "points" in place.

You use XVM version and dont have installed  xvm....maybe



Heliomalt #568 Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:24 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26288 battles
  • 587
  • [OM-V] OM-V
  • Member since:
    12-28-2016

Read the first post, use the correct config from the FIRST POST and the script  from post 561.

 

The script is working, for a lot of user, who installed my modpack. The script is the same, no matter if you use the XVM or NON-XVM version, just use the correct config for your mod installation.

 

Tomonik was not online anymore since 9. October 2019.

 

And again, I do not maintain this scipt, I will not help with any problems, I am not the developer of this mod.

 

If the mod is not working for you, it's not Tomoniks or my fault, read the python.log, read this thread or switch for the moment to another stats mod. Some people are just too lazy, to read a few line of text...



_No_oN_ #569 Posted 16 June 2020 - 05:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9706 battles
  • 36
  • [SFINX] SFINX
  • Member since:
    02-21-2018
Can somebody update this mod (mod_stat.pyk)?

HeeroYuy180 #570 Posted 17 June 2020 - 12:47 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
I love this mod a lot and it helped me a lot, more than what was implemented in the game. but it looks like it was abandoned.

Edited by HeeroYuy180, 17 June 2020 - 12:48 AM.


nrde #571 Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:43 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27435 battles
  • 171
  • [WA-RA] WA-RA
  • Member since:
    03-18-2011

View Post_No_oN_, on 16 June 2020 - 05:21 PM, said:

Can somebody update this mod (mod_stat.pyk)?


Is something not working?



_No_oN_ #572 Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:54 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9706 battles
  • 36
  • [SFINX] SFINX
  • Member since:
    02-21-2018

Yes ... Doesn't work ... gives errors to the python script mod_stat.pyc ..

 

 

020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 1169, in new_onBecomePlayer
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 185, in load
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 990, in updateMessage
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 1065, in updateMessageMaps
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR: KeyError: 65590


Edited by _No_oN_, 17 June 2020 - 07:57 AM.


nrde #573 Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:06 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27435 battles
  • 171
  • [WA-RA] WA-RA
  • Member since:
    03-18-2011

View Post_No_oN_, on 17 June 2020 - 07:54 AM, said:

Yes ... Doesn't work ... gives errors to the python script mod_stat.pyc ..

 

 

020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 1169, in new_onBecomePlayer
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 185, in load
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 990, in updateMessage
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 1065, in updateMessageMaps
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR: KeyError: 65590

 

did you read message 561 & 568?



ChooChooChoo #574 Posted 17 June 2020 - 06:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32468 battles
  • 810
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Post_No_oN_, on 17 June 2020 - 08:54 AM, said:

Yes ... Doesn't work ... gives errors to the python script mod_stat.pyc ..

 

 

020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 1169, in new_onBecomePlayer
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 185, in load
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 990, in updateMessage
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 1065, in updateMessageMaps
2020-06-17 09:48:00.470: ERROR: KeyError: 65590

 

This KeyErrors with some number after them usually come from special events - either special vehicle(s) that was/were added for that event and removed afterwards, or - like it looks like in this case - special map(s) which was/were temporarely added.

 

The easiest solution is to delete or rename the cache.json in res_mods\configs\wotstat. However, that comes at the cost of having the statistics reset.

If you want to keep the statistics, you're gonna have to edit that file and remove the corresponding entries (only do that if you know what you do - I do not take any responsibility whatsoever).

 

 

17:25 Added after 0 minute

View PostHeeroYuy180, on 17 June 2020 - 01:47 AM, said:

I love this mod a lot and it helped me a lot, more than what was implemented in the game. but it looks like it was abandoned.

 

Still working though.



_PUYAN_PrS #575 Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 53892 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014

hi

can I edit Config for Show Avreg Credits IN BATTELE  "BattleEndedMessage" instead of Credits ????

<font color='{{c:color}}'><b>{{credits}}</b></font>

edit to :

<font color='{{c:color}}'><b>{{AvgCredits}}</b></font>







Also tagged with Session Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users