Game crashes during "updating garage" on 9.15 (mac)

9.15 client launch wot bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BobbyTank100 #1 Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11171 battles
So when the WOT symbol is loading and it says "updating garage" the whole thing freezes and I have to force quit the application. This problem has started ever since it updated for 9.15. Any ideas on how to fix it?

SCIACARL #2 Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22061 battles

Mac user only way that work for me is

download CrossOver Mac trial and after a new installation of WOT Win version and install the entire new package.

On 1st iMac (27 inc 1 gb GPU) work but text on screen go crazy

On iMac 2 (27 inc 4 gb GPU) work all fine

I have played for many days before the 9.15 on test server and have always got the problem of quit after a game but never reported because of the non official wrapper.

jampDK #3 Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22797 battles

I had the same problem - and a problem like this when I close a battle - i.e. killed before time AND when time finished.

Maybe a solution:

Garage: on the game client PLAY button/arrow down I reset the graphics and then I press play. It doesn't work in the first attempt, but leave it for a moment (10 min) even if it is frozen... then a time out comes up, and then press play/try again - THEN it goes right in to garage... (very strange)... Try it, and be patient.

When u are in the garage, go to settings and go for the lowest graphic settings - and play. Then it work next time u start the game.

BUT leave the graphic settings low... and a shitty graphic experience in game/battles.

I have now low settings, high fps (like i had in 9.14, 50 fps/i7/16GB mem/new 2015 mac pro) now it crashes when leaving the battle, most of the time. Anybody too with this problem? Its is funny because I can play with high settings - but when leaving the game it crashes, and i need to restart, and do the procedure above to get into the garage. See also http://forum.worldof...losing-battles/

Edited by jampDK, 28 May 2016 - 02:37 PM.

Also tagged with 9.15, client, launch, wot, bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users