Armored Warfare just killed themselves

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

sun_starfire #1 Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1034 battles

Something to laugh about: They had an announced sale of a special package, and offered an 85% discount on 14 vehicles. They limited that offer to 100 packages for all their servers (RU, Europe, US)... At launch, their servers went down (surprise surprise), some people got the link due to a glitch, the 100 packs were "Gone in 60 Seconds", and now they are accusing their community of being assholes because they did not get the package.

That is a way to NOT treat your paying (BETA!!!!) players :)

S.

TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26817 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Who cares about this? this is the World of Tanks forum. If you want to talk about AW related stuff that people don't give a [edited] about then go to their forum

sun_starfire #3 Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1034 battles

View PostWafflePanzer, on 28 May 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

Who cares about this? this is the World of Tanks forum. If you want to talk about AW related stuff that people don't give a [edited] about then go to their forum

Open your eyes and look at the world. It is a sign of intelligence if you keep yourself informed about the world out there, little padwan.

Homer_J #4 Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28177 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsun_starfire, on 29 May 2016 - 05:45 AM, said:

keep yourself informed about the world out there,

Yes I will do that, I don't need little twerps like you to force feed me.

Cobra6 #5 Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Just like the developer of WT, Gaijin it seems the developer of AW seem to have a strong "special" side =/

A primary school pupil could see this won't work properly, but hey let's not dwell on the obvious.

Cobra 6

TsundereWaffle #6 Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26817 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postsun_starfire, on 29 May 2016 - 07:45 AM, said:

Open your eyes and look at the world. It is a sign of intelligence if you keep yourself informed about the world out there, little padwan.

If I want to know stuff about the world then I go and look for it.

If I want to know things about AW I go to the AW forums or site.

If I want to know things about the current situations regarding the refugee crisis then I'll watch the news or read the news paper.

So if you want to discuss things about other games that are not even worth making a topic for here. Then please just go away and to the AW forums.

Because if I actually were interested in what you just said, or heard something about it and wanted to know more then I would not go to the WoT forums. Okay?

Element6 #7 Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29268 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postsun_starfire, on 29 May 2016 - 06:45 AM, said:

...little padwan.

It's padawan. Make sure you get it right if you want to be overbearing...

SectionedOne #8 Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10577 battles
  • [-S0W-] -S0W-

View PostWafflePanzer, on 29 May 2016 - 10:39 AM, said:

So if you want to discuss things about other games that are not even worth making a topic for here. Then please just go away and to the AW forums.

Because if I actually were interested in what you just said, or heard something about it and wanted to know more then I would not go to the WoT forums. Okay?

This is OT so why are you crying about seeing stuff out of place.

THICC_RAT #9 Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:08 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23907 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostHomer_J, on 29 May 2016 - 06:45 AM, said:

Yes I will do that, I don't need little twerps like you to force feed me.

Woooow dude , why so aggresive ? :< 

Edited by Furbutt_requin, 30 May 2016 - 03:09 AM.

scrontch #10 Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24383 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Actually i would be happy if someone could objectively resume where WT and AW stand today (in comparison with WoT) *without* me having to read through all their forums and stuff.

I remember a time where WT and AW were much hyped on this forum.

What's left?

THICC_RAT #11 Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23907 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

---Edited---

Missclick , i posted twice the same thing

---Re-Edited---

Just noticed it was not the same post ,Rip me 

---Re-Re-Edited---

scrontch managed in some way to get it back , thanks a lot <3 

-Well if you want  to know most of the time on the forum you can see post about , Pve/Pvp wars ...

by this i mean that : hardcore Pvp players are upset that the pve mode gives more Experience than Pvp ...

most of players play Pve , which left Pvp kinda alone .... which upset even more hardcore Pvp players
and now they are complaining like what Hardcore Pve player shouldn't play Pvp because they suck (which is true actually)
So a huge gap was built between Pve & pvp harcore players on the forum ...
and they are kinda right , Pve mode in armored warfare is pure No brain and requier no skill whatever you do , just repeat the missions untill you have what you need ...

Also Hardcore Pvp players want to see the statistic of others players , and the rest don't wants to .

-Pixel hunting ingame  after tier VIII ,because some mbt's have a crapton of armor 
-Atgm Light tanks / Afv are crying because Mbt's have a crapton of  APS 
-Light tanks crying because they can't pen crap 
-Mbt's laughing because if you play something else than Mbt .... then you can delete the game 
-Afv crying because they can't pen some Mbt's in the rear
-Td's are crying because Pixel hunting 
-Some maps are Huge corridors 

Simply it didn't took long for armored warfare to show his flaws 

Edited by Furbutt_requin, 01 June 2016 - 04:32 PM.

THICC_RAT #12 Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23907 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postscrontch, on 30 May 2016 - 02:58 PM, said:

Actually i would be happy if someone could objectively resume where WT and AW stand today (in comparison with WoT) *without* me having to read through all their forums and stuff.

I remember a time where WT and AW were much hyped on this forum.

What's left?

Warthunder :

it's still nice to play it , the community has been brainwashed with the Russian bias 

so everyone cries when they see a new russian tanks or aircraft , but cries of joy when something else comes out from another nation

the community is super hyped for the French , italian , japan , Tech Tree , and also really hyped for Battleships (i am too)

but honestly it's too diferent from world of tank , and won't replace it for me , i play both , but is stopped grinding in Warthunder 

after tier IV it's way too long ....

Armored warfare:

Let's start with something , here are my stats :

You might think that i enjoyed the game which those stats , but ffs not even close

And i'm gonna tell you that i thought this game would bring me a nice tank game , but turned out no , and 1 year later , i came back on world of tank , to enjoy it again <3 ....

-In more serious word , Pvp is broken , Mbt's are the ultimate class to play , if you play something else just delete the game it's not worth it , Spg's are (in my opinion ) worst than World of tanks spg's, just replace all spg under tier V with "105 leFH18B2" and all Spg's above tier V with "B-C 155-50" .... exept the M109 tier VIII (that i have in my garage  and OOOH BOI IT4S OP) huge amout of damage per shot (compared to wot damage it's nothing but good ingame) , and good reload , you can't miss you target because Spg's in this game are so accurate ...

-Maps are corridor , it's crazy ....

-and i personnaly think that map are super tiny OR that tanks move too fast , i don't know which one ... 

-Pve is slowly back-stabing Pvp ,because on the long run it's better to play pve ... and hardcore Pvp players (like me) are mad about it ...

Honestly stay on World of tank , it's way better I: (personnal opinions again)

scrontch #13 Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24383 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

In case you want your original text back ;), here it is:

Furbutt_requin said:

-Well if you want  to know most of the time on the forum you can see post about , Pve/Pvp wars ...

by this i mean that : hardcore Pvp players are upset that the pve mode gives more Experience than Pvp ...

most of players play Pve , which left Pvp kinda alone .... which upset even more hardcore Pvp players
and now they are complaining like what Hardcore Pve player shouldn't play Pvp because they suck (which is true actually)
So a huge gap was built between Pve & pvp harcore players on the forum ...
and they are kinda right , Pve mode in armored warfare is pure No brain and requier no skill whatever you do , just repeat the missions untill you have what you need ...

Also Hardcore Pvp players want to see the statistic of others players , and the rest don't wants to .

-Pixel hunting ingame  after tier VIII ,because some mbt's have a crapton of armor 
-Atgm Light tanks / Afv are crying because Mbt's have a crapton of  APS 
-Light tanks crying because they can't pen crap 
-Mbt's laughing because if you play something else than Mbt .... then you can delete the game 
-Afv crying because they can't pen some Mbt's in the rear
-Td's are crying because Pixel hunting 
-Some maps are Huge corridors 

Simply it didn't took long for armored warfare to show his flaws 

Thanks for the info. I don't have the intention to change, not even try out.

I was pretty sure that others won't have the holy Graal anyway and i'm pretty satisfied with WoT.

It was just that it felt as if everybody was threatening to leave WoT at some point. :rolleyes:

THICC_RAT #14 Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23907 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postscrontch, on 01 June 2016 - 03:16 PM, said:

In case you want your original text back ;), here it is:

Thanks for the info. I don't have the intention to change, not even try out.

I was pretty sure that others won't have the holy Graal anyway and i'm pretty satisfied with WoT.

It was just that it felt as if everybody was threatening to leave WoT at some point. :rolleyes:

Not all heroes wear caps , thanks pal !

yup take me as an exemple , i left the game because i didn't like it , turned out 6months later , i'm playing it again because the game itselft , the good & the bad missed me ... xD

Xino9922 #15 Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16016 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Well, for me, I'll keep playing both games... WoT for fun platoons with other people, and AW for "I've had a not so good day, so I'll club some AI in my T-80/T-90 and have a good time".

For the moment I'll stick to mostly Elite: Dangerous though...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users