FASTR - False Strategy - Open Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Call_Me_Daddy_ #1 Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 217 battles

Good day Tankers,

False Strategy is newly formed and looking to get a move in competitive play ASAP.

We're hoping that initial recruitment will go sufficiently well as to where we can start running Tier 6 strongs for Credits & boxes as early as possible, with a future sight into Tournaments and Clan Wars depending on interest and clan recruitment success. I appreciate some of you may be dubious riding under the banner of someone with so few games, but I've lead multiple organizations in a variety of games and would love it if you'd give us a chance.

If a relaxed atmosphere with an eye into competitive play (without having to quit your job) seems like the thing for you, give us a chance to impress you. 

Our current requirements are somewhat freeform and a generalization and are subject to change, however for now - they are as follows: 

- 50%+ Winrate
- At least 1 tier 6 AND 8 Tank
- Speak/Understand good English
- Be active on Teamspeak whenever playing
- Be willing to put work in to help it grow in the early stages
- 18+ Years old
- Have a working microphone.

Some of the requirements can be wavered after a talk but it's ultimately down to the discretion of the Recruitment Team. 

If you'd like more information feel free to message me ingame (British_Enigma), or alternatively jump on our Teamspeak at

85.236.100.32:12657

*depending on the influx of applicants, initial startup may be slow so if you decide to join with us... give us a chance to bake the cookies and get more tankers involved!

Call_Me_Daddy_ #2 Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 217 battles

Also, the (WIP) website has just hit the internet.

To apply you can also head over to http://falsestrategy.enjin.com and post an application there! 

Call_Me_Daddy_ #3 Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 217 battles

Recruitment is still open.

Looking for willing people to put your faith in us to lead you to glorious victory on the battlefield! 

jricketts1 #4 Posted 20 June 2016 - 02:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Hey dude... Drop me a pmon here when you get a sec.... ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users