Jump to content


Clan Found


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

_Gaijin #1 Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016
Clan found, already 1 min after posted this topic, but had to talk first. 

Edited by Louis_Vos, 03 June 2016 - 05:19 PM.


jricketts1 #2 Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35138 battles
  • 791
  • [W__F] W__F
  • Member since:
    03-13-2011
Lol you should have a chat with me at some point ;)

_Gaijin #3 Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View Postjricketts1, on 02 June 2016 - 08:17 PM, said:

Lol you should have a chat with me at some point ;)

 

You know what I want, Im beeing harsh now. And you know why.

ooostindrew #4 Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41867 battles
  • 375
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
first account name?


_Gaijin #5 Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:18 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016
Very first account Elixraz, ruined it had to start new one, was 1720 overall. Have some other accounts as well.

Rockas01 #6 Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • 442
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011
Good luck Finding another klanu, (trying not to mentiom anything to ruin your post) :p

Very_Toxic_Player #7 Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5082 battles
  • 73
  • Member since:
    01-01-2016
Well I placed my bet that this arrogant reroller won't find a clan by 2017

_Gaijin #8 Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostRockas01, on 02 June 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

Good luck Finding another klanu, (trying not to mentiom anything to ruin your post) :p

 

Thanks. GL with urs as well :izmena:

Dr_Bernbob #9 Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:43 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23469 battles
  • 40
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    10-27-2012
you do realize CW isnt counted in overall stats anymore:teethhappy:

sergu #10 Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 29952 battles
  • 204
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    08-11-2010

View PostLouis_Vos, on 02 June 2016 - 07:59 PM, said:

 hes last 25 battles are played only in cw, therefor 1k wn8 last 25 battles)
 

 

Since when do any kind of clan battles count to random stats? Is it even possible to play 25 clan wars in one evening :D?

 

Anyway, I hope you will find what you're looking for, just don't lie about stats too much :)



_Gaijin #11 Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View Postsergu, on 03 June 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

 

Since when do any kind of clan battles count to random stats? Is it even possible to play 25 clan wars in one evening :D?

 

Anyway, I hope you will find what you're looking for, just don't lie about stats too much :)

 

Tought it still did, because we only played some arty games after that, didnt think we played 25 XD

VeseliDunster #12 Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24297 battles
  • 5
  • [DUMB] DUMB
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014
Global Map tier 8 you are not such good FC 11 battles 1 win 9.09 WR :amazed: Only can image what will be in tier 10
you can join our clan to double yours stats I promise you will have a least 25% in tier 8 in few weeks:B

gregsas #13 Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:30 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 21737 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    07-15-2011
Do not recommend this guy. He was the one who destroyed FORD then he joins SORD. lol. Goes on someones account and kicks guys and sell tanks then denies it. Oh well good luck in SORD

Gabor075se #14 Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:20 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 11923 battles
  • 15
  • [ZIZ] ZIZ
  • Member since:
    08-21-2010
need some help ... I not found  button live a old clan are dead clan ,,, any  some can tell me ore show me how i get out off a clan ,, i Dont rember , over 1 year ago i play is game

VeseliDunster #15 Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24297 battles
  • 5
  • [DUMB] DUMB
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014

View Postgregsas, on 03 June 2016 - 08:30 PM, said:

Do not recommend this guy. He was the one who destroyed FORD then he joins SORD. lol. Goes on someones account and kicks guys and sell tanks then denies it. Oh well good luck in SORD

 

too me he is look a honest kid, admitted that he reroll few time and I respect that he also say he is great FC and I see his potential he win 1 of 11 games and that look he has bright future just need experienced coach like me:izmena: with me me he can grabs second win

_Gaijin #16 Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View PostVeseliDunster, on 03 June 2016 - 10:46 PM, said:

 

too me he is look a honest kid, admitted that he reroll few time and I respect that he also say he is great FC and I see his potential he win 1 of 11 games and that look he has bright future just need experienced coach like me:izmena: with me me he can grabs second win

 

1/11 win? XD give me a break.. <19:08:34> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [L-FEW] SH: http://imgur.com/sif0XdA
<19:08:41> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [L-FEW] SH: http://imgur.com/sif0XdA
<19:08:47> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD vs [WHYOU] SH: http://imgur.com/oLJ9jCZ
<19:18:35> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [AD_FI] SH: http://imgur.com/uE6veA8
<19:22:48> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [VIHAR] SH: http://imgur.com/FyBant6
<19:24:24> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [L-FEW] SH: http://imgur.com/2ig2KPu 

 

Please... 



_Gaijin #17 Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7540 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    02-09-2016

View Postgregsas, on 03 June 2016 - 08:30 PM, said:

Do not recommend this guy. He was the one who destroyed FORD then he joins SORD. lol. Goes on someones account and kicks guys and sell tanks then denies it. Oh well good luck in SORD

 

What did I do to you wallhackx? Or is this jack on your account..?

HotlineDiNG #18 Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 716 battles
  • 108
  • Member since:
    04-06-2016

View PostLouis_Vos, on 04 June 2016 - 08:01 PM, said:

 

What did I do to you wallhackx? Or is this jack on your account..?

 


Edited by HotlineDiNG, 05 June 2016 - 10:29 AM.


FireFox2234 #19 Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:56 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 73 battles
  • 818
  • Member since:
    06-26-2013
Are the failed rerolls at it again? Come on lads, kiss and make up, try not to get more clans disbanded. :popcorn:

VeseliDunster #20 Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:53 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24297 battles
  • 5
  • [DUMB] DUMB
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014

View PostLouis_Vos, on 04 June 2016 - 07:58 PM, said:

 

1/11 win? XD give me a break.. <19:08:34> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [L-FEW] SH: http://imgur.com/sif0XdA
<19:08:41> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [L-FEW] SH: http://imgur.com/sif0XdA
<19:08:47> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD vs [WHYOU] SH: http://imgur.com/oLJ9jCZ
<19:18:35> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [AD_FI] SH: http://imgur.com/uE6veA8
<19:22:48> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [VIHAR] SH: http://imgur.com/FyBant6
<19:24:24> "Smartformer (Mart)": [SORD] vs [L-FEW] SH: http://imgur.com/2ig2KPu 

 

Please... 

Nice try kid :facepalm:you are good in photoshop like all kids but i give you first lesson never try to lie your teacher I'm older than you therefore I have more experience and much smarter than you you will learn with the years;)
there is one website called wot life where everyone can follow statistics and your stats is on https://wot-life.com...ayer/Louis_Vos/
or http://imgur.com/CjtVo9O:popcorn:
to get to the point I'm offering you a chance to improve yourself 
you get first lesson next lesson I give to you when you join us :honoring:
 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users