World of Tanks Discord Server - Join the biggest Discord Partnered player community today!

World of Tanks Discord Community Partnered

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Hatsuzuki_Kai #21 Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11904 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON

Bump!

Edited by Hatsuzuki_Kai, 21 March 2017 - 09:46 PM.

Forcellrus #22 Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10415 battles

View PostHatsuzuki_Kai, on 21 March 2017 - 09:44 PM, said:

Bump!

Thank you for free bump, you filthy weeb.

Xino9922 #23 Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15660 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostForcellrus, on 21 March 2017 - 09:54 PM, said:

Thank you for free bump, you filthy weeb.

Weebs should join the LEWD discord as well :trollface:

For all your weeb needs™

Forcellrus #24 Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10415 battles

View PostXino9922, on 24 March 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

Weebs should join the LEWD discord as well :trollface:

For all your weeb needs™

Well my server was never intended to be for weebs, but about 60% of user base are weebs, so I have to live with it :(

Also that comic sans in your signature triggers my OCD.

Edited by Forcellrus, 24 March 2017 - 08:28 PM.

fishbob101 #25 Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19922 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostForcellrus, on 24 March 2017 - 07:28 PM, said:

Also that comic sans in your signature triggers my OCD.

Whats wrong with comic sans?

Xino9922 #26 Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:09 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15660 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postfishbob101, on 24 March 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

Whats wrong with comic sans?

Lets get all the Comic Sans :trollface:

Forcellrus #27 Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10415 battles
Server is growing exponentially with lots of new users every day! Join if you didn't already :)

moimoi12_FIN #28 Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11598 battles
  • [-WZ-] -WZ-
My experience with Forcellrus indicates that his IQ is about 35, can't take a joke about his country, and violates his own rules. 

Forcellrus #29 Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10415 battles

View Postmoimoi12_FIN, on 04 May 2017 - 10:39 PM, said:

My experience with Forcellrus indicates that his IQ is about 35, can't take a joke about his country, and violates his own rules. 

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback, I hope you enjoyed your stay while it lasted, feel free to continue doing things relevant to your intelligence level.

MyPinkTanks #30 Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4450 battles

Just bought TS3 server and client so ill stick with what I have got thank you

Thank you for offering a free service comms to war gamers on your channel

More info: https://discordapp.com/

Edited by MyPinkTanks, 04 May 2017 - 10:51 PM.

Forcellrus #31 Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10415 battles

View PostMyPinkTanks, on 04 May 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

Just bought TS3 server and client so ill stick with what I have got thank you

Thank you for offering a free service comms to war gamers on your channel

More info: https://discordapp.com/

Hope to see you at some point in the future!

MyPinkTanks #32 Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4450 battles

View PostForcellrus, on 04 May 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

Hope to see you at some point in the future!

Never in your life I really hate discord, I hate using it I don't like it and never will again, so I guess you will never see me on it then

macenkrace #33 Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7171 battles

Saw your discord I have just one message. Tell Dream_whatever to stop being such a b**ch, especially over arty, it's a part of the game and it should be dealt with.

P.S. tell the kiddie to stop banning people for disagreeing with her, that's not a very mature behavior. I might return if she corrects her behavior.

Edited by macenkrace, 07 May 2017 - 04:00 PM.

Forcellrus #34 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10415 battles

View Postmacenkrace, on 07 May 2017 - 03:59 PM, said:

Saw your discord I have just one message. Tell Dream_whatever to stop being such a b**ch, especially over arty, it's a part of the game and it should be dealt with.

P.S. tell the kiddie to stop banning people for disagreeing with her, that's not a very mature behavior. I might return if she corrects her behavior.

Did you just assume its' gender? He is a male, for your information.
No one ever on our server got banned for no apparent reason, you were either rude and disrespective after a few warnings or simply provoked and asked for it, because it seems like we give way too many chances to people like you, it's not like you got banned just for disagreeing with him, more like trying to convince him to agree with you. And no, you won't return, ban is a ban, we don't unban people.

Edited by Forcellrus, 10 May 2017 - 02:27 PM.

macenkrace #35 Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7171 battles

View PostForcellrus, on 10 May 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

Did you just assume its' gender? He is a male, for your information.
No one ever on our server got banned for no apparent reason, you were either rude and disrespective after a few warnings or simply provoked and asked for it, because it seems like we give way too many chances to people like you, it's not like you got banned just for disagreeing with him, more like trying to convince him to agree with you. And no, you won't return, ban is a ban, we don't unban people.

Many people told many things over here and they were right. You know you're talking like a true 13y kid right now? You're showing no signs of being reasonable, you don't even know how to conduct yourself in your own thread, let alone manage your staff, your staff is a bunch of rude egotistic kids and the ones talking there are probably near your mental age, despite the fact you may appear older. You deserve each other and hope no reasonable player gets to stay on your discord there because you don't deserve them.

P.S. at how moody that dreamwhatever is i'd call him a girl, because he behaves like one, or perhaps he's a transgender and you probably don't know about it.

P.P.S if you would check the logs, you would see I am right, but then again your ego prevents you from growing older or smarter.

Edited by macenkrace, 11 May 2017 - 08:18 PM.

Forcellrus #36 Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10415 battles

View Postmacenkrace, on 11 May 2017 - 08:13 PM, said:

Many people told many things over here and they were right. You know you're talking like a true 13y kid right now? You're showing no signs of being reasonable, you don't even know how to conduct yourself in your own thread, let alone manage your staff, your staff is a bunch of rude egotistic kids and the ones talking there are probably near your mental age, despite the fact you may appear older. You deserve each other and hope no reasonable player gets to stay on your discord there because you don't deserve them.

P.S. at how moody that dreamwhatever is i'd call him a girl, because he behaves like one, or perhaps he's a transgender and you probably don't know about it.

P.P.S if you would check the logs, you would see I am right, but then again your ego prevents you from growing older or smarter.

I completely agree with you, we deserve each other and reasonable players like you should stay away from the server because we don't deserve you.

Also, I'd like to leave these quotes here:

You know you're talking like a true 13y kid right now?

Have a nice day!

Funnypig #37 Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 10787 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON

View Post macenkrace, on 07 May 2017 - 03:59 PM, said:

First off, I'd like to let you know right away that bans are final unless there was a grave mistake from our side, in which case we will discuss it with the entire staff and - for the benefit of the doubt - I went ahead and did just that.
The response I got confirmed your ban sentence in a retrospective manner and judging from your behavior right here, I am further confirmed in the stand-point that your ban was more than well deserved.
While you are right with the statement that arty is a part of the game and that it should be dealt with, you are definitely wrong in the way you approached our community about it. I want to clarify: As long as there are constructive and rule-abiding discussions going on about any topic, nobody is in no way shape or form allowed to stop that discussion, not even us as moderators. I happened to be observing the conversation and from what I could tell - asides the still bearable amounts of salt - the discussion was absolutely fine.
The reason you were banned was because you - simply put - were being toxic, presumptuous, insulting and overall just disrespectful, therefore the ban was absolutely justified.
As for your statement regarding the age, and pretty much the entire rest of the quote, it just further confirms what I said above and the fact that you are being hypocritic.
That being said, I reported you to the forum moderators and will make sure that this type of toxicity will not be tolerated.

I wish you the best on your way and hope that you do improve your behavior.

Cheers,
Funnypig

macenkrace #38 Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7171 battles

View PostFunnypig, on 11 May 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

First off, I'd like to let you know right away that bans are final unless there was a grave mistake from our side, in which case we will discuss it with the entire staff and - for the benefit of the doubt - I went ahead and did just that.
The response I got confirmed your ban sentence in a retrospective manner and judging from your behavior right here, I am further confirmed in the stand-point that your ban was more than well deserved.
While you are right with the statement that arty is a part of the game and that it should be dealt with, you are definitely wrong in the way you approached our community about it. I want to clarify: As long as there are constructive and rule-abiding discussions going on about any topic, nobody is in no way shape or form allowed to stop that discussion, not even us as moderators. I happened to be observing the conversation and from what I could tell - asides the still bearable amounts of salt - the discussion was absolutely fine.
The reason you were banned was because you - simply put - were being toxic, presumptuous, insulting and overall just disrespectful, therefore the ban was absolutely justified.

As for your statement regarding the age, and pretty much the entire rest of the quote, it just further confirms what I said above and the fact that you are being hypocritic.
That being said, I reported you to the forum moderators and will make sure that this type of toxicity will not be tolerated.

I wish you the best on your way and hope that you do improve your behavior.

Cheers,
Funnypig

1. I doubt typing the ban command is a great mistake on the side who types it.

2. Kind of hypocritical about it don't you think? see points bellow. Btw did my rating come into discussion, cause i see the opinion bounces based off the rating of a player. Yeah he's not even green, we can probably diss him anyway. Not even tier X? probably not gonna get there anytime soon. Also I heavily doubt a moderator who takes badmouthing a certain tank as an insult to himself to be a very good at taking decisions, the only thing is shows is his ego.

3. There's a whole discussion here. I brought points to him to see he is wrong, spall linner, he said he doesn't want to sacrifice performance, being less aggressive, not being first up a hill etc, but he does dismissed them. You call this being salty when wargaming provides you balanced teams and he basically badmouth just 1 player in the enemy team which he might not always meet? I mean you get balanced teams and he basically complains about not being able to play the way he want because he fears one player on the enemy team, his lack of skill or his try hard wannabe ego? The hypocrisy of my argument vs his reply to it, a ban hammer because I didn't agree with him, basically telling the rest of the users you either agree with us or it's the highway. Sounds like communism anyway and should probably add this to the rules of your channel: "You can only agree with us, there is no other acceptable opinion."

4. Banning doesn't stop it, but it does prevent public opinion.

5. You can count my salt above, but probably I didn't get the chance to say all of that, cause yeah, let's ban anyone who doesn't agree with us.

6. There's a whole opinion about toxicity but I'm gonna go in dept about it. I consider the one who can't see another side of the argument, even when it's staring at him right in the face, a very enlightened person and a model for all other people to follow. Of course you should realize I'm being sarcastic here, if all people were like whoever that is your channel would probably be empty, but it probably is, I mean the only guys talking there are just the mods and tryharders. Presumptuous, insulting and overall disrespectful, I assume my presumptions were wrong? Insulting by what means?  I mean he does have those options (except that arti is a part of the game) but the choice on how to deal with them is his choice, and banning people to vent out his anger at a bad match kinda enforces my arguments here. Disrespectful? You do realize all these just enforce one single opinion, yours that is (just like communism), meaning that what everything anyone else says is simply bulls. So what If have an opinion? Is no one else allowed to have an opposing one to me? They certainly can, but if you disagree with the mods you are not right? (and let's add some arguments there, which of course they are not right, because the mods are always right)

7. When someone else comes to saves someone else, it does show something, either his point of view being wrong or well something not working properly.

Good luck with your discord server. I don't need my ban to be removed, it's a reminder to me of your narrow point of view.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 May 2017 - 08:56 AM.

Joggaman #39 Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21174 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
:popcorn:

rustysprite #40 Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 21169 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Whoa !  :amazed: