how can you win a round in wot?

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

nimeni443 #121 Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

first of all u dont have xvm so i dont see ur win chance and how good ur team is maybe ur garbage and ur team is carrying u .

second i see ur almost always top tier and in premium tanks  and its really hard to play while ur top tier in premium op heavy like the defender that has got the armor of a tier 10 heavy .

show me 10 rounds 1 after the other with xvm on and lets see how many times u are top tier and how many times u finish the game in top 3 .

and i show u my 10 rounds and im pretty sure at leats 9 out of 10 rounds im low tier and if i want to play at least 8-9 times i finish first in my team in damage done and kills .

btw what my stats does not show u is that 23k games i only played about 5k cause the rest when i see the mm is garbage i just leave i dont have the time or the 

patience to play this rigged rounds that are just for the team that pays more and im not a part of that team .

and i tell u another thing why im sure the game is rigged and made for players that own premium tanks to win more i have 1000 players added to my blacklist some of them are cheaters some of them are players with premium tanks that always get "lucky" shoot against me  like im in a tier 9 heavy and i get killed with 1 shoot by a tier 8 premium medium tank and this happens every day and always by players that have premium tanks so from 1000 players in my blacklist i see at least 30-40 of them every day and guess what they are always in the enemy team every single one of them every day never in my team so if the game is random and not rigged why are they in the enemy team every single time?

VonniVidiVici #122 Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38390 battles

My god you're dumb.

1. I don't use XVM because I don't care for colourful nonsense, and only utter noobs use XVM's win prediction. Even if I was that much of a noob, if you and I had the exact same teammates and the exact same opponents my win chance would be astronomical compared to yours, not because I'm super awesome at this game, but because you are beyond terrible.

2. You never mentioned XVM, just that you assumed I was always top tier and always in teams with better and somehow more (!?) tanks.

3. You don't get 2.1k wn8 and 55% WR by being carried. You get those stats by carrying potatoes to a victory they seem hell-bent on trying to sabotage, and yes I'm talking about people with your average level of performance (as well as other potatoes who are terrible, but still miles better than you'll ever be). Or if we're talking session stats, you sure as sh't don't get 2.7k wn8 by being carried. This is something you should be painfully aware of, though on second thought you're so bad your teams all struggle to carry your sorry arse and usually fail, because they're effectively fighting 14 vs 16 rather than 15 vs 15.

4. I'm only "almost always" top tier if you can't count.

5. I'm not installing mods I don't want or need just to satisfy what you optimistically call your mind.

6. Look up confirmation bias. Then uninstall because you might one day be on my team, and I have no intention of carrying the likes of you.

7. Unlike a certain someone, my battle and NM screenshots correlate. They're not cherry-picked to further some idiotic point I'm trying to make. Again, unlike a certain someone.

Why do you even play a game when you're so utterly atrocious at it? You clearly don't even know the basics, hell I'd be surprised if you actually used both a mouse and a keyboard because honestly, calling you an utterly sh't player would be an insult to utterly sh't players everywhere, and since you suffer from the typical "I'd be unicum if the game wasn't rigged" potato complex you'll never, ever improve, because you're so comfortable victimising yourself that you're completely incapable of self-reflection. So again, what are you doing in this game?

Edited by 1ncompetenc3, 01 April 2017 - 05:49 AM.

nimeni443 #123 Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 05:36 AM, said:

My god you're dumb.

1. I don't use XVM because I don't care for colourful nonsense, and only utter noobs use XVM's win prediction. Even if I was that much of a noob, if you and I had the exact same teammates and the exact same opponents my win chance would be astronomical compared to yours, not because I'm super awesome at this game, but because you are beyond terrible.

2. You never mentioned XVM, just that you assumed I was always top tier and always in teams with better and somehow more (!?) tanks.

3. You don't get 2.1k wn8 and 55% WR by being carried. You get those stats by carrying potatoes to a victory they seem hell-bent on trying to sabotage, and yes I'm talking about people with your average level of performance (as well as other potatoes who are terrible, but still miles better than you'll ever be). Or if we're talking session stats, you sure as sh't don't get 2.7k wn8 by being carried. This is something you should be painfully aware of, though on second thought you're so bad your teams all struggle to carry your sorry arse and usually fail, because they're effectively fighting 14 vs 16 rather than 15 vs 15.

4. I'm only "almost always" top tier if you can't count.

5. I'm not installing mods I don't want or need just to satisfy what you optimistically call your mind.

6. Look up confirmation bias. Then uninstall because you might one day be on my team, and I have no intention of carrying the likes of you.

7. Unlike a certain someone, my battle and NM screenshots correlate. They're not cherry-picked to further some idiotic point I'm trying to make. Again, unlike a certain someone.

Why do you even play a game when you're so utterly atrocious at it? You clearly don't even know the basics, hell I'd be surprised if you actually used both a mouse and a keyboard because honestly, calling you an utterly sh't player would be an insult to utterly sh't players everywhere, and since you suffer from the typical "I'd be unicum if the game wasn't rigged" potato complex you'll never, ever improve, because you're so comfortable victimising yourself that you're completely incapable of self-reflection. So again, what are you doing in this game?

i bring proof in screen shoots from the game with what matchmaking and teams i get and u bring just words that dont mean nothing.

again i say show me 10 rounds with xvm and lets see what matchmaking u get dont just talk bullsh... and show me how many times u finish in top 3 in ur team out of 10 rounds 1 after another and do it in normal tanks not premium op that u can get good score just by keeping ur finger on the left mouse button and and using the "skill" 2 key 

if not go and bother someone else u are clearly biased towards wargaming cause u spend a lot of money for them and u dint bring any proof that the game is not rigged .

why every time i see all the blacklisted "unicum , skilled" players why they are always in the enemy team if the matchmaking and not rigged?

show me a unicum player that only has free tanks .

if not go bother someone else.

ohh look the awful player gets crap matchmaking hes the lowest tier against "skilled" players in op tanks that use 2 key and kills 3 higher tier premium tanks ending the round as top player in damage done exp and kills and i still lose .

and ur right xvm does not count im almost red i try to be red and im still almost always best player in my team .

https://postimg.org/image/c04tusdb9/

https://postimg.org/image/q548coh0p/

Joggaman #124 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:31 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25036 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
APRIL'S FOOLS!!!!!

VonniVidiVici #125 Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38390 battles

View Postnimeni443, on 01 April 2017 - 06:35 AM, said:

i bring proof in screen shoots from the game with what matchmaking and teams i get and u bring just words that dont mean nothing.

again i say show me 10 rounds with xvm and lets see what matchmaking u get dont just talk bullsh... and show me how many times u finish in top 3 in ur team out of 10 rounds 1 after another and do it in normal tanks not premium op that u can get good score just by keeping ur finger on the left mouse button and and using the "skill" 2 key 

if not go and bother someone else u are clearly biased towards wargaming cause u spend a lot of money for them and u dint bring any proof that the game is not rigged .

why every time i see all the blacklisted "unicum , skilled" players why they are always in the enemy team if the matchmaking and not rigged?

show me a unicum player that only has free tanks .

if not go bother someone else.

ohh look the awful player gets crap matchmaking hes the lowest tier against "skilled" players in op tanks that use 2 key and kills 3 higher tier premium tanks ending the round as top player in damage done exp and kills and i still lose .

and ur right xvm does not count im almost red i try to be red and im still almost always best player in my team .

https://postimg.org/image/c04tusdb9/

https://postimg.org/image/q548coh0p/

You bring some random screenshots taken in the perfect shitstorm in order to prove your idiotic point. What you don't seem to understand is that your cherrypicked screenshots show nothing except you having an unhealthy focus on anything not going your way. In fact, unless we're talking thousands of battles logged back to back, there's nothing of statistical significance that can be gathered from screenshots/replays in the first place.

What you also don't seem to understand is that premium tanks are not by definition OP (Defender is, KV-5 most certainly is not), premium ammo isn't auto-hit-and-pen and isn't needed all that often by people who don't suck at this game, and that burden of proof rests squarely on the shoulders of the person making idiotic claims. That last one is you, in case that went over your head.

What you also don't seem to understand is that those rare perfect storm battles in which you're not completely useless do not represent your skill as a player. Your overall stats do, and they paint a very clear picture of someone who on average plays so poorly he's not only not helping his team to win, he's actively hindering it.

What you also also don't seem to understand is that even if you ended a battle with decent damage before losing, you may very well still have been a complete failure to your team, only doing damage to insignificant targets when the battle was already lost and the cleanup was merely a formality. In fact that is more than likely; if you were capable of delivering damage where and when it matters you wouldn't be this crap.

I'm not installing any mods for you, I'm not playing or avoiding specific tanks for you, and I'm not going to pretend you're anything other than a horribly bad player who keeps deluding himself into thinking the only reason he gets his butt handed to him every single battle is that people are cheating, the game is rigged, premium ammo is auto-win, premium tanks are auto-win etc, yet not once considering that maybe his complete and total lack of understanding of how the game works is in some way connected to his abysmal performance. Then again, you wouldn't realise you don't understand how the game works, because every time something happens that you don't like or fail to understand you assume the game is rigged against you somehow rather than concluding it might be a good idea to familiarise yourself with the game mechanics.

In that light, your claim of being almost always the best player on your team is just as laughable as any of the other nonsense you're spouting in this thread. I've seen worse accounts than yours, but not many, not with that battlecount, and not with a human player actually in control.

By the way, I bother whomever I want. You're sh'tting up the forum with complete idiocy and hilarious self-delusion; it'd be rude and breaking forum tradition to not make fun of you for it. If I'm biased towards WG because of the money I gave them (which is funny considering how many times I've blasted WG for various decisions), you're biased against them because you insist on playing their game even though you clearly don't understand the first thing about it and are unwilling to learn, thus incapable of ever improving, and therefore more and more bitter against a company that provides interactive entertainment you've spent countless hours yet barely any money on.

Again, why do you even play this game?

nimeni443 #126 Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

You bring some random screenshots taken in the perfect shitstorm in order to prove your idiotic point. What you don't seem to understand is that your cherrypicked screenshots show nothing except you having an unhealthy focus on anything not going your way. In fact, unless we're talking thousands of battles logged back to back, there's nothing of statistical significance that can be gathered from screenshots/replays in the first place.

What you also don't seem to understand is that premium tanks are not by definition OP (Defender is, KV-5 most certainly is not), premium ammo isn't auto-hit-and-pen and isn't needed all that often by people who don't suck at this game, and that burden of proof rests squarely on the shoulders of the person making idiotic claims. That last one is you, in case that went over your head.

What you also don't seem to understand is that those rare perfect storm battles in which you're not completely useless do not represent your skill as a player. Your overall stats do, and they paint a very clear picture of someone who on average plays so poorly he's not only not helping his team to win, he's actively hindering it.

What you also also don't seem to understand is that even if you ended a battle with decent damage before losing, you may very well still have been a complete failure to your team, only doing damage to insignificant targets when the battle was already lost and the cleanup was merely a formality. In fact that is more than likely; if you were capable of delivering damage where and when it matters you wouldn't be this crap.

I'm not installing any mods for you, I'm not playing or avoiding specific tanks for you, and I'm not going to pretend you're anything other than a horribly bad player who keeps deluding himself into thinking the only reason he gets his butt handed to him every single battle is that people are cheating, the game is rigged, premium ammo is auto-win, premium tanks are auto-win etc, yet not once considering that maybe his complete and total lack of understanding of how the game works is in some way connected to his abysmal performance. Then again, you wouldn't realise you don't understand how the game works, because every time something happens that you don't like or fail to understand you assume the game is rigged against you somehow rather than concluding it might be a good idea to familiarise yourself with the game mechanics.

In that light, your claim of being almost always the best player on your team is just as laughable as any of the other nonsense you're spouting in this thread. I've seen worse accounts than yours, but not many, not with that battlecount, and not with a human player actually in control.

By the way, I bother whomever I want. You're sh'tting up the forum with complete idiocy and hilarious self-delusion; it'd be rude and breaking forum tradition to not make fun of you for it. If I'm biased towards WG because of the money I gave them (which is funny considering how many times I've blasted WG for various decisions), you're biased against them because you insist on playing their game even though you clearly don't understand the first thing about it and are unwilling to learn, thus incapable of ever improving, and therefore more and more bitter against a company that provides interactive entertainment you've spent countless hours yet barely any money on.

Again, why do you even play this game?

bring proof u stupid piece of sh..

nimeni443 #127 Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

like jingle says ur skill is 2 key and thats it play with tanks under tier 9 and not premium and we will see how many times ur top tier and how may times u finish as top player in ur team if not go fu.. ur self

so far u did not bring any proof to support ur argument wargaming [edited]liker with ur premium tanks and preferential matchmaking .

like i sayd bring proof if not go f...  ur self

Edited by nimeni443, 01 April 2017 - 07:14 PM.

nimeni443 #128 Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

and yes im bad player with tomato stats but im still finish the rounds as top player even when im low tier in normal tanks not premium like sum other wallet warrior scums

all i hear from u is bla bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla

bring proof wallet warrior not just words

Edited by nimeni443, 01 April 2017 - 07:19 PM.

VonniVidiVici #129 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38390 battles

You asked for a bunch of battles back-to-back, I gave it to you. Frankly I don't give a damn if you don't like the results, and I'm not going to do anything different in how I play or which tanks I play just because some potato keeps shouting nonsense from his safe space. Like I said, burden of proof is one the shoulders of the person making dumb sh't up, meaning you. Besides, you know just as well as I do that even if I put up a few dozen replays back-to-back in some of the worst tech tree vehicles in the game, you'd still have a good look around your anal cavity to find some excuse like those tanks being OP, or my account being rigged regardless of which tanks I play, or me using hacks, or absolutely anything that can shield you from the reality that the times you're anywhere near even your team's top 10 in damage and XP are exceedingly rare.

All I hear from you is "I would be great if it the entire world wasn't rigged against my massive, deluded ego and I will never, ever face a reality in which I have to step down from my high horse". And you still haven't told us why you insist on ruining the game for 14 people every time you click the battle button.

nimeni443 #130 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

You asked for a bunch of battles back-to-back, I gave it to you. Frankly I don't give a damn if you don't like the results, and I'm not going to do anything different in how I play or which tanks I play just because some potato keeps shouting nonsense from his safe space. Like I said, burden of proof is one the shoulders of the person making dumb sh't up, meaning you. Besides, you know just as well as I do that even if I put up a few dozen replays back-to-back in some of the worst tech tree vehicles in the game, you'd still have a good look around your anal cavity to find some excuse like those tanks being OP, or my account being rigged regardless of which tanks I play, or me using hacks, or absolutely anything that can shield you from the reality that the times you're anywhere near even your team's top 10 in damage and XP are exceedingly rare.

All I hear from you is "I would be great if it the entire world wasn't rigged against my massive, deluded ego and I will never, ever face a reality in which I have to step down from my high horse". And you still haven't told us why you insist on ruining the game for 14 people every time you click the battle button.

yes as i knew ur hiding behind ur stats with ur premium op tanks not bringing any proof to support anything u say just talking trash like a true as.. liking wargaming paying trash 

nimeni443 #131 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_
if the game is not rigged and im rubbish player lest do tomorrow 10 round 1 after another in tier 5-6-7-8-9 normal tanks and see what matchmaking u get and i and see how many times ur better then me than u can talk what ever u want but i bet im much better than u in every single round but unlike u i dont kiss wargaming as. and dont pay for premium account and tanks to get preferential matchmaking like some other wallet warrior scums that they think they are awesome players 

Edited by nimeni443, 01 April 2017 - 08:17 PM.

VonniVidiVici #132 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38390 battles

Here's an idea since you care so much: go to my player profile, find a regular tank that you have also played, and compare our stats. Unless it's something I played in my first 1-2k battles in this game, I can guarantee it's not going to look good for you. And again, I never kissed WG's [edited], I've been put on RO plenty of times for doing the exact opposite.

By the way, do you really expect anyone to believe you did not pay full price for the T-44-100 you use to bot credits? :D

nimeni443 #133 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

and unlike u i dont pay wargaming for premium tanks and account to have rigged rounds and i dont save screen shoots or replays of every rounds i play cause i dont have time but when i wanna play i always finish in top 3 in my team and enemy team like this they are old but i dont save every single round that i play.

http://wotreplays.co...e/3288919#stats

http://wotreplays.co...e/3288908#stats

http://wotreplays.co...e/3288881#stats

http://wotreplays.co...e/3288867#teams

http://wotreplays.co...e/3288833#teams

http://wotreplays.co...-nimeni443-t-34

or this in low tier stock heavy and still carry the team and win http://wotreplays.co...e/2800289#teams

http://wotreplays.co...-i_experimental

nimeni443 #134 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_
but ur right im bot i rage the game is fair  the system is against me im delusional and so on 

nimeni443 #135 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

Here's an idea since you care so much: go to my player profile, find a regular tank that you have also played, and compare our stats. Unless it's something I played in my first 1-2k battles in this game, I can guarantee it's not going to look good for you. And again, I never kissed WG's [edited], I've been put on RO plenty of times for doing the exact opposite.

By the way, do you really expect anyone to believe you did not pay full price for the T-44-100 you use to bot credits? :D

the diker max and t44 -100 they was gift in missions the diker max i dont remember the mission but for the t44 was last year to do 150k damage or exp i forgot  in every nation .

i did not buy premium tanks or account never and i will never buy anything from wargaming

VonniVidiVici #136 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38390 battles

Again with the excuses. Why do you want me to provide "proof" when you've clearly already drawn your conclusions?

By the way, screenshots and replays take no time whatsoever... except if you cherry pick them.

View Postnimeni443, on 01 April 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

the diker max and t44 -100 they was gift in missions the diker max i dont remember the mission but for the t44 was last year to do 150k damage or exp i forgot  in every nation .

i did not buy premium tanks or account never and i will never buy anything from wargaming

You have no time to hit the print screen button or even to save replays which requires no player input at all, yet I'm supposed to believe you were able to finish T-44-100's marathon grind for every nation by being essentially AFK every match? :D

Edited by 1ncompetenc3, 01 April 2017 - 08:36 PM.

nimeni443 #137 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

u chose any tank u want up to tier 9 that u and i have and we will play 10 rounds with the same tqank and we will see what matchmaking u have and i and where u finish in 10 rounds without using the "skill" cause players that play for free they dont have money to use skill like w allet warriors

nimeni443 #138 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Again with the excuses. Why do you want me to provide "proof" when you've clearly already drawn your conclusions?

By the way, screenshots and replays take no time whatsoever... except if you cherry pick them.

You have no time to hit the print screen button or even to save replays which requires no player input at all, yet I'm supposed to believe you were able to finish T-44-100's marathon grind for every nation by being essentially AFK every match? :D

for free tanks i made an exception and play for real i would have got the t25 pilot to but i was banned 1 day and missed my last mission beacuse of some scum that shoot me.\

i could not do the mission for the t25 pilot because of scumbag players in my team that dont let me play and now i shoot 1 of them and i get banned 1 day and i cant finish my t25 mission awesome game nothing happens to them but i get banned .
garbage rules.
Closed

Replies

Aleksandra Marchewka 

Dear nimeni443,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming.net Customer Support Department about a penalty and a rule violation.

I'm sorry you received a suspension and are not happy with the game rules.

As you already know, the penalty you received was given by our automatic system for tracking team damage/killing because you damaged at least one of your allies.

Once you have received a suspension, it cannot be revoked or shortened.

Please be advised that the system does not differentiate between various kinds of damage, so it does not know whether damage was done by accident, on purpose or in self-defense.

For the future, we strongly suggest you to stop doing damage to your team, even if your ally provokes you.

By shooting back, you can only hurt yourself.

As for the offender, we have taken action as necessary based on the replay provided.

Thank you for the report!

If you have any further questions, we remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Aleksandra Marchewka
Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative
EU Wargaming Support - Follow us on Twitter

Help us improve our service! Fill in the survey and watch us grow.
Pomóż nam udoskonalać nasze usługi! Wypełnij ankietę i obserwuj, jak zmieniamy się dla Ciebie!

Edited by nimeni443, 01 April 2017 - 08:43 PM.

VonniVidiVici #139 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38390 battles

View Postnimeni443, on 01 April 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

u chose any tank u want up to tier 9 that u and i have and we will play 10 rounds with the same tqank and we will see what matchmaking u have and i and where u finish in 10 rounds without using the "skill" cause players that play for free they dont have money to use skill like w allet warriors

If by "skill" you mean premium ammo, it's quite possible to use premium ammo extensively on a f2p account if you don't suck. I wouldn't expect a black hole to know such things though. Not that it matters, because you've already made up your mind about my account. :rolleyes:

View Postnimeni443, on 01 April 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

for free tanks i made an exception and play for real i would have got the t25 pilot to but i was banned 1 day and missed my last mission beacuse of some scum that shoot me.\

i could not do the mission for the t25 pilot because of scumbag players in my team that dont let me play and now i shoot 1 of them and i get banned 1 day and i cant finish my t25 mission awesome game nothing happens to them but i get banned .
garbage rules.
Closed

Replies

Aleksandra Marchewka 

Dear nimeni443,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming.net Customer Support Department about a penalty and a rule violation.

I'm sorry you received a suspension and are not happy with the game rules.

As you already know, the penalty you received was given by our automatic system for tracking team damage/killing because you damaged at least one of your allies.

Once you have received a suspension, it cannot be revoked or shortened.

Please be advised that the system does not differentiate between various kinds of damage, so it does not know whether damage was done by accident, on purpose or in self-defense.

For the future, we strongly suggest you to stop doing damage to your team, even if your ally provokes you.

By shooting back, you can only hurt yourself.

As for the offender, we have taken action as necessary based on the replay provided.

Thank you for the report!

If you have any further questions, we remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Aleksandra Marchewka
Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative
EU Wargaming Support - Follow us on Twitter

Help us improve our service! Fill in the survey and watch us grow.
Pomóż nam udoskonalać nasze usługi! Wypełnij ankietę i obserwuj, jak zmieniamy się dla Ciebie!

This actually made me laugh out loud. Still don't believe you were able to grind even one nation for T-44-100 with your "skill" level though.

Edited by 1ncompetenc3, 01 April 2017 - 08:49 PM.

nimeni443 #140 Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66519 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

If by "skill" you mean premium ammo, it's quite possible to use premium ammo extensively on a f2p account if you don't suck. I wouldn't expect a black hole to know such things though. Not that it matters, because you've already made up your mind about my account. :rolleyes:

This actually made me laugh out loud. Still don't believe you were able to grind even one nation for T-44-100 with your "skill" level though.

again im much better than my stats say im and i can prove u any day u want  but the fact of the matter is now after 23k rounds i dont care about stats when im sure the game is rigged if i want im sure in about 1 month i can get form 430wn8 i think i have now over 1000 real easy but i dont care i and i dont want for the last 5or 6 months i tried to get my wn8 from over 700 what i had to under 400 to be red  and i still failed so far

Edited by nimeni443, 01 April 2017 - 08:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users