• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

VonniVidiVici #161 Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38313 battles

View Postnimeni443, on 01 April 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

sure

u can say what u want i know i will still have fun at ur expense i mean u and all the other wallet warriors and is nothing u can do about it and thats the most fun i can get in a free game thats pay to win and payed by all of u  wallet warriors and sooner or later u will end up in my team  and u will lose and is nothing u can do about it and thats why i laugh my as... of and thats why keep doing what i do  cause is fun at least for me 

This may come as a surprise to you, but very few people care as much about this game as you seem to. I've lost a lot of battles, a few more or less really won't matter. It's amusing to see you pretend like your horrible performance is all some grand scheme to troll people (right until you've hit the battle button a few times, after which it's r&b posts galore), but the only person you're trolling by deluding yourself is in fact yourself. Funnier still, supposing for a second that your entire account was made for the sole purpose of trolling and you always play like a moron on purpose, you still trolled only yourself because you wasted a massive amount of time just to be one more potato who won't really be noticed among a playerbase that is already notorious for being mostly clueless about how the game works. :D

Joggaman #162 Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25026 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postnimeni443, on 01 April 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

sure

u can say what u want i know i will still have fun at ur expense i mean u and all the other wallet warriors and is nothing u can do about it and thats the most fun i can get in a free game thats pay to win and payed by all of u  wallet warriors and sooner or later u will end up in my team  and u will lose and is nothing u can do about it and thats why i laugh my as... of and thats why keep doing what i do  cause is fun at least for me 

nimeni443 #163 Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:32 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66372 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 April 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

This may come as a surprise to you, but very few people care as much about this game as you seem to. I've lost a lot of battles, a few more or less really won't matter. It's amusing to see you pretend like your horrible performance is all some grand scheme to troll people (right until you've hit the battle button a few times, after which it's r&b posts galore), but the only person you're trolling by deluding yourself is in fact yourself. Funnier still, supposing for a second that your entire account was made for the sole purpose of trolling and you always play like a moron on purpose, you still trolled only yourself because you wasted a massive amount of time just to be one more potato who won't really be noticed among a playerbase that is already notorious for being mostly clueless about how the game works. :D

the account was made to play for real but as i already told u after 4-5 k rounds i lost interest in playing for real and just started trolling "skilled" players like u is much more fun for me to see all of u lose because of me  than me getting frustrated of playing good be the best in my team and still losing .

nimeni443 #164 Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66372 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View PostJoggaman, on 01 April 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

and the only one who gets butthurt is u and and all the other "skilled " players when ur in my team as u can clearly see i dont care anymore if i win rounds in fact i pretty much try to lose every round.

ArkSyve #165 Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11166 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postnimeni443, on 02 April 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

the account was made to play for real but as i already told u after 4-5 k rounds i lost interest in playing for real and just started trolling "skilled" players like u is much more fun for me to see all of u lose because of me  than me getting frustrated of playing good be the best in my team and still losing .

Well considering your attitude you probably couldn't even be one of the "good player and still loosing". "Trolling" others is a poor excuse for your ineptitude. 

And the people you "troll" aren't losing because of you. Playing like this you are a burden for your team and actually help the other team, skilled players included,  winning.

Cheers.

Edited by ArkSyve, 02 April 2017 - 10:32 AM.

VonniVidiVici #166 Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38313 battles
Your "I lose on purpose" nonsense might be slightly believable if you hadn't filled several pages with rants about how unfair the game is, clearly demonstrating that you are trying and failing to be anything other than a free kill for even new players. This isn't america, and you are not president; past statements aren't actually forgotten just because you keep piling more nonsense on top of them. You're just making yourself look more and more pathetic with every attempt at back pedalling (and every post in general, frankly). :rolleyes:

nimeni443 #167 Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 66372 battles
  • [CCCP_] CCCP_

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 03 April 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

Your "I lose on purpose" nonsense might be slightly believable if you hadn't filled several pages with rants about how unfair the game is, clearly demonstrating that you are trying and failing to be anything other than a free kill for even new players. This isn't america, and you are not president; past statements aren't actually forgotten just because you keep piling more nonsense on top of them. You're just making yourself look more and more pathetic with every attempt at back pedalling (and every post in general, frankly). :rolleyes:

if u still didnt get it then u must be retarded 

Catwar #168 Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18222 battles
Úgy nyersz ha FIZETSZ, talán még ha az Zsidó RNG nem cigánykodik!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users