Jump to content


Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Erwin_Von_Braun #1 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:44 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

ITVBE 14:00hrs every day.

One of the worst kinds of reality TV garbage, but oh my, an hour of cute little American minx's jumping around in their pants.

Just thought I would spread the love........................................................



Dis4ster #2 Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:45 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27952 battles
  • 2,951
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012
I think some of your "love" got on your keyboard, your point button seems to stick.

Edited by Dis4ster, 07 June 2016 - 10:48 PM.


tigerstreak #3 Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:57 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

legs are the word of the day

+2nd favourite programme out of dallas, after gmg?



Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:00 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

Never watched gmg, so couldn't possibly say :)

As for my keyboard, I clean that every dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



tigerstreak #5 Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:50 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 08 June 2016 - 06:00 AM, said:

Never watched gmg, so couldn't possibly say :)

As for my keyboard, I clean that every dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

U got to admire the effort those ladies put in.

+being able to kick their leg shoulder high, whilst standing...

They get A standing ovation from me



Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:01 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttigerstreak, on 11 June 2016 - 08:50 PM, said:

U got to admire the effort those ladies put in.

+being able to kick their leg shoulder high, whilst standing...

They get A standing ovation from me

 

You know, it sickens me when I see male cheerleaders in College Football :ohmy:

tigerstreak #7 Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:31 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 11 June 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

 

You know, it sickens me when I see male cheerleaders in College Football :ohmy:

 

 might get to share changing room?

Erwin_Von_Braun #8 Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:05 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttigerstreak, on 13 June 2016 - 06:31 AM, said:

 

 might get to share changing room?

 

Great for them.

Not so good for me.:(

I don't want to watch dudes shaking their pom-poms.:confused: it confuses me:ohmy:



tigerstreak #9 Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:12 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 12 June 2016 - 07:05 PM, said:

 

Great for them.

Not so good for me.:(

I don't want to watch dudes shaking their pom-poms.:confused: it confuses me:ohmy:

Ewwww dudes doing high kicks aswell?



Erwin_Von_Braun #10 Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:56 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttigerstreak, on 14 June 2016 - 11:12 AM, said:

Ewwww dudes doing high kicks aswell?

 

oh, that's nasty

tigerstreak #11 Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:00 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 13 June 2016 - 11:56 PM, said:

 

oh, that's nasty

Shame part of the dallas cheerleaders selection, didnt include pillow fights +team bubble baths



Erwin_Von_Braun #12 Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:56 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttigerstreak, on 14 June 2016 - 05:00 PM, said:

Shame part of the dallas cheerleaders selection, didnt include pillow fights +team bubble baths

 

mmmm, that's better.

Watched them get fitted for their uniforms today.............:popcorn:



tigerstreak #13 Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:17 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 14 June 2016 - 07:56 AM, said:

 

mmmm, that's better.

Watched them get fitted for their uniforms today.............:popcorn:

If they need anyone to help them stretch...

Id be willing to let them put their legs on my shoulders



Erwin_Von_Braun #14 Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttigerstreak, on 15 June 2016 - 11:17 AM, said:

If they need anyone to help them stretch...

Id be willing to let them put their legs on my shoulders

 

And wear them like a feed bag?

tigerstreak #15 Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:21 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 15 June 2016 - 05:01 AM, said:

 

And wear them like a feed bag?

I was thinking, it would be like...

an auto loader with a stuck trigger



Erwin_Von_Braun #16 Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:17 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttigerstreak, on 16 June 2016 - 11:21 AM, said:

I was thinking, it would be like...

an auto loader with a stuck trigger

 

Either way, I doubt the encounter would be very civilized, it could get messy :ohmy:

tigerstreak #17 Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:14 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 16 June 2016 - 07:17 AM, said:

 

Either way, I doubt the encounter would be very civilized, it could get messy :ohmy:

 

but what an ending

tigerstreak #18 Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:10 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 16 June 2016 - 07:17 AM, said:

 

Either way, I doubt the encounter would be very civilized, it could get messy :ohmy:

 

Never wanted to go through boot camp again, till now

Erwin_Von_Braun #19 Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:58 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38526 battles
  • 5,019
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttigerstreak, on 21 June 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

 

Never wanted to go through boot camp again, till now

 

Been away for a bit, missed my DCC.

Came back to the swimsuit calendar bikini fitting!

Oh my, it got me all unnecessary:unsure:



Pansenmann #20 Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34357 battles
  • 12,727
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012
:unsure:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users