Questions i need answers to...

Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Fuwutawa #1 Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3078 battles

So, today i decided i'd buy the T34 Heavy Tank and 2500 gold, but by a mistake, i was using my alternate account (which i mostly use for training teams to keep the enemy team alive while roaming)

Is it possible that through some sort of help from Wargaming or anything else, i could transfer those items to my real account (which i'm posting with right now). Through any means, i don't care if my alternate account is terminated, the T34 HT and 2500 gold is all it has. Is that impossible or possible?

Any answers would be appreciated.

And in case anyone asks, the purchase was made through a Paysafe card, which i still have. Am i asking for the impossible?

TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26290 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

If you have not played the tank yet they you could contact support, show them your billing information etc. and then they might just revert your purchase and give back your gold.

You cannot however send the tank over to your current account nor send gold to your current account. Which means you will either have to buy it in the premium store or buy gold and buy it in game using your current account.

Fuwutawa #3 Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3078 battles

View PostWafflePanzer, on 13 June 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

If you have not played the tank yet they you could contact support, show them your billing information etc. and then they might just revert your purchase and give back your gold.

You cannot however send the tank over to your current account nor send gold to your current account. Which means you will either have to buy it in the premium store or buy gold and buy it in game using your current account.

What should i put the ticket under? Kind of confused..

Ulfhedinn_ #4 Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48246 battles

For a start, apparently, you shouldn't have surprised attacked Pearl Harbour. Had the American's known of your fleets presence, they'd have put to sea, but still without their aircraft carriers so where you'd have still nailed them just as good, but only in deep water where their ships couldn't be recovered, as opposed to the shallow water where all but one of the battleships you sunk in your surprise attack were quickly re-floated and used against you later.

Other than that, if you haven't played the T34 on your alt account or spent any of the gold, you can just have it cancelled and refunded. On that basis, if you send a ticket to support explaining as you have here, they'll either transfer the tank & gold to your proper account, or cancel & refund so you can buy again for your proper account. Just send them a ticket (scroll down to bottom of page, highlighted in orange) explaining the situation and including your two account details, off this link...

https://eu.wargaming...m_source=footer

250swb #5 Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:46 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21415 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Yes it is important that you haven't played it because WG can't deduct any credits and experience you earned with it, but if it is un-played then they should be able to refund you.

Also tagged with Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users