Jump to content


russian tier X op? dont think so ...

rus meds t62a obj140

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

sifis_21 #1 Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:55 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33717 battles
  • 172
  • [HS_D] HS_D
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013
cant understand why people think russian meds are op. they just have mobility, armor, accuracy and rof/dpm. apart from that they suck. they have low depression ...

TheMarketGardener #2 Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:30 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18811 battles
  • 2,962
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    01-22-2011

View Postsifis_21, on 16 June 2016 - 01:55 AM, said:

cant understand why people think russian meds are op. they just have mobility, armor, accuracy and rof/dpm. apart from that they suck. they have low depression ...

 

Yeah they just have everything guys, so they clearly suck, case closed. Flawless logik here bois...

 



Alexlockerr #3 Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16854 battles
  • 178
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    09-30-2014
They have good turets ,the hull armor totally sucks . They ar not the most mobile tier X meds but they have very( if not the best) guns. But if you give an average player one , they wont do very much with it.

Edited by Alexlockerr, 21 June 2016 - 06:19 AM.


Eokokok #4 Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:59 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 18610 battles
  • 6,161
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012
Great CW tonks, not really the best for randoms, but still, in a med meta any med is better then anything else...

Eddlicious #5 Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:47 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15515 battles
  • 114
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG
  • Member since:
    07-02-2013

Russian tanks have good speed, good tank handling (turret + track traverse), good hull armor for a medium tank when angled, best turret armor you can find in the game (excluding IS-7), highest DPM around in general and superb HEAT.

 

Try to name a "weakness" that is not the alpha damage or the gun depression.

 


Edited by Eddlicious, 26 June 2016 - 12:48 AM.


Eokokok #6 Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:26 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 18610 battles
  • 6,161
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012
Module placement, DPM (not the highest, learn your data you whinning kid) is not enough to cover up the low alpha. Hull armour is pretty much none, works at best vs tier 8 meds. But hey, you can live in your fantasy world and whine about people killing you because of tonks being op...

UNARMOURED #7 Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:03 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36185 battles
  • 1,642
  • Member since:
    11-20-2012
It's the turret armour. Everything else is irrelevant to me.

Edited by The_Foolio, 30 June 2016 - 11:03 AM.


omgwtfpwn #8 Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:48 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24218 battles
  • 291
  • Member since:
    09-22-2012

View PostEokokok, on 30 June 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

Module placement, DPM (not the highest, learn your data you whinning kid) is not enough to cover up the low alpha. Hull armour is pretty much none, works at best vs tier 8 meds. But hey, you can live in your fantasy world and whine about people killing you becau of tonks being op...

RLY? obj.jpg 



Eokokok #9 Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:19 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 18610 battles
  • 6,161
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012
Good work on finding that one game where some baddie bounced your UFP... Can show same thing for CAX, not makes it hull relevant.

sifis_21 #10 Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33717 battles
  • 172
  • [HS_D] HS_D
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostEokokok, on 30 June 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

Module placement, DPM (not the highest, learn your data you whinning kid) is not enough to cover up the low alpha. Hull armour is pretty much none, works at best vs tier 8 meds. But hey, you can live in your fantasy world and whine about people killing you because of tonks being op...

 

ok ok. play some mediums first and then come tell us again your opinion

 



UNARMOURED #11 Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36185 battles
  • 1,642
  • Member since:
    11-20-2012

View PostEddlicious, on 26 June 2016 - 12:47 AM, said:

Russian tanks have good speed, good tank handling (turret + track traverse), good hull armor for a medium tank when angled, best turret armor you can find in the game (excluding IS-7), highest DPM around in general and superb HEAT.

 

Try to name a "weakness" that is not the alpha damage or the gun depression.

 

 

You forgot that they are small than most too.



Eokokok #12 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:34 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 18610 battles
  • 6,161
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

View Postsifis_21, on 01 September 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:

 

ok ok. play some mediums first and then come tell us again your opinion

 

 

Like 24k games player that after 1k battles has terrible stats in BC can talk about tanks being good or bad...




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users