Sandbox Server: First Iteration

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

Metalmorph #581 Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 6630 battles

The shot redistribution is dumb. The shell penetration loss that will start at 50 meters and further will hurt a lot of TD's that have mediocre penetration.
I didn't test the sandbox version, but just looking at the pen values that decrease and the pictures of the shot redistribution within the aiming circle... Yeah, it sucks.
I mean, you buffed most of the competitive premiums in the latest version, now you want to nerf non-premium users again? There will be almost no credit gain for them.

That's SO LAME! I won't pay for premiums if this gets implemented and will never open the game again, knowing that WG is going in just that direction, shame on you.

If you want to mess with the distribution of shots this way then increase the accuracy of every gun there is. By not less than 10%.

CommanderPhantom #582 Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14971 battles
  • [G-M-A] G-M-A
I have not sent the server of ''Sandbox''. Why? 

Milpac #583 Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16407 battles

Dont know about changes, all too small and nitpicking to be important, but sandbox does give the opportunity to try out some t10 tanks. Having tried a couple I have saved myself the trouble of grinding the line, for example the Swedish TD (most TDs are close to pointless, esp turretless), on most maps the top tier Swedish TD is useless. Even with all the free tanks and discounts it's not worth grinding. I've seen a few people do really well in it but it's no good if only a few top players can use it, and then only on a few selected games.

Apart from that there has been little useful in the sandbox, pointless detail changes but nothing useful or game enhancing like new maps or limiting arty to 1 per game.

Oh, the rechargable consumables is good.

Rens64 #584 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16194 battles
  • [-AEG-] -AEG-
i got this weird problem where i suddenly wasn't able to talk in platoon chat anymore.. and after that i got a lot of tiny lag spikes so i couldn't play anymore... this happend right after my game crashed..:(

blizzard_bandit #585 Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 987 battles
  • [GDCRO] GDCRO

When it will be online again?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users