SWF1 Clanm Recruitment Thread Post here if interested in joining

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Zoidberg54 #1 Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21662 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Hello and Welcome to Steel Warriors Fortified we are a newly formed clan Who actively Play tanks  And  other games
Our Objectives For the Clan is to simply Have a Nice atmosphere Where Members of the clan  just want nothing more than  to kick back And Sometimes Participate in clan Activities 

such As participating in clan Wars, Strongholds, Teambattles, and Platoons. We Pride ourselves On being a friendly Bunch Of people with a range of  Players across the World.

As of right Now we are currently in the process Of starting up and we Are looking for officer Candidates.  at this Stage I shall be Taking assessments Of the candidates 

If you would want to Apply for an officerial Role be it a Deputy Commander, Recruiter, Or a field Commander. Please contact Me Through World of tanks.  my ign is:Zoidberg54. And currently i play on the european servers

If You are interested In becoming a Member of  The clan As a Recruit/Private  Please contact me the same way as if applying for an officer Role

Requirements For joining SWF1

1: Be active on either the game or the server. If you are going Away Please Write On the going away text Channel on the server With the duration of Leave

2: You Must be able to speak and understand English To me and my officers  If you have Friends/clan Members Who speak your Language You are welcome to join Just remember To speak english during Clan events such as clan wars/strongholds/any clan/teambased event

3: There is no Minimum Win ratio Percentage Or wn8 To join the clan 

4: we request that if you want to participate in clan wars strongholds or team-battles that you have the recommended List of tanks for the events. We Dont Require you to have all of them, as long as you have a tank suitable for the events your welcome to join the events

5: We Have a Discord Server for Voice Communications. Please note That we may have People on The Server Who are not part of the clan but are friends of the clan and we request you treat them like you would with  any other clan member

From me I Wish you all the best and Hopefully we shall meet on the battlefield!

Edited by Zoidberg54, 18 June 2016 - 11:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users