6000 gold

gold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

the_bomber_invader #1 Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9063 battles

So uhm yeah, I have seen a video long long time ago. I can not find it in my browse history, and thus im questioning it to you guys.

The guy in the video said that you have many different ways to get some free gold. I have tried one of them (change your password once) and indeed I received a little bit of free gold. What this guy also told me, is that you could receive (if I remember it right) 6000 gold if you play around 20 games of World of Warplanes.

Now I have had World of Warplanes on my PC, but I always played WoT instead and thus I deleted it.

So I have 3 questions.

-Do you indeed get a lot of gold for played a few games of World of Warplanes?

-Is World of Warships worth it to download? never played it really but I have seen a few games of it and it seems fun.

-Can you also get gold with World of Warships?

Thx again for answering! I got a lot of answers on my last post and it really helped me out!

-the_bomber_invader

Laatikkomafia #2 Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21315 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
WoWP is just a waste of HDD space.

TheMarketGardener #3 Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:25 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17476 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postthe_bomber_invader, on 24 June 2016 - 03:56 PM, said:

-Is World of Warships worth it to download? never played it really but I have seen a few games of it and it seems fun.

WoWs is slower paced than WoT, but it can be fun indeed.

It however uses a separate gold system than WoT, their so called "Doubloons", but shares Premium time. Don't really know why...

Send__nUdes #4 Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14809 battles

View Postthe_bomber_invader, on 24 June 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

So I have 3 questions.

-Do you indeed get a lot of gold for played a few games of World of Warplanes?

No,  i have  WoWp  and  there is nothing like this.  

Only at the start (1-2 years ago) i got some gold / premium time ... but somthing like 100-200 gold  and 2-3 premium days  for doing the tutorial and some mission related with tutorial.

But nothing more

You can get   30 days of premium  by collecting some tickets ... but you need a lot of time.

You need 150 tickets for 30 days of premium ...  and you get 2 tickets  by doing some mission (daily missions ... i assume) ... so yea ... not worth it.

View Postthe_bomber_invader, on 24 June 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

Only  premium time is  shared  between  WoWs  and WoT.

So no gold or credits.  

They have some events  were  they give  premium time bonus , but you dont even need to have the game installed :D 

Like this :  http://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/?emst=ENBCjKPMVN_638943_604830_167

See if you can get the  7 days premium.

Edited by dangrig28, 25 June 2016 - 10:08 AM.

Also tagged with gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users