Bat-Chat 25 t AP

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

NikToo #41 Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16530 battles
How can you complain about the B-C? I hate them. Absolutely hate them. One will come flying in, stick five shots in my back, ammo rack me and bugger off before I can get a shot back in. People talk about module damage, I never rack one or do anything other than track damage. It's small, agile, fast, does 2000 dmg before you can blink, I seriously don't know what the problem is. If I could remove one tank from the game it would be the B-C. Autoloaders are my biggest pet peeve.

adamekpol #42 Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23579 battles
  • [PBWP] PBWP
lorr 40t was better than this tank

Dropman12 #43 Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33851 battles

View PostNikToo, on 20 April 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

How can you complain about the B-C? I hate them. Absolutely hate them. One will come flying in, stick five shots in my back, ammo rack me and bugger off before I can get a shot back in. People talk about module damage, I never rack one or do anything other than track damage. It's small, agile, fast, does 2000 dmg before you can blink, I seriously don't know what the problem is. If I could remove one tank from the game it would be the B-C. Autoloaders are my biggest pet peeve.

Its because you are imaginating BC in its best possible situation - ambushing alone tank. Yes, in that situation BC is deadly, as any other autoloader. Point is that its pretty hard to get into that position. Especially in the beginning when there is little room for flanking and abmushing. With bad softstats, gun depresion and alpha you can hardly influence early stage of match. And later its often too late. And with 380 view range you cant do proper scouting at T9. So you are oportunistic vulture.

BC itself dont blow up easily, true. But modules are very easy to damage - both engine and ammo get damaged fairly often. You cant see it, cause BC driver repair it immediately, but it is very very annoying.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users