What do you usually do when RNG f*cks you over?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

D3rpFox #1 Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:46 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16346 battles

As the title reads, what do you usually do when RNG f*ucks you over?

As of late RNG has been really been ruining everything for me, even after taking a month long break a while back RNG was just as bad as it's ever been. I just can't get it to turn around. Anyone got some suggestions? :)

UrQuan #2 Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:33 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19173 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I usually platoon up with friends & play the tanks I usually have fun with. Also helps focusing on little things that go well (making a fun kill, a nice action with a tank, etc) instead of focusing that I lost yet another game beyond my control.

If all else fails; I play another game for that day.

autophagy #3 Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1664 battles
  • [TMBLR] TMBLR

I sacrifice one of my clan mates to the RNGod. Always works. Really hurts the clan member count tho, as you can see when you check our clan page.

On a more serious note, I just deal with it I guess...Bad RNG ruins games, but technically we get good and average RNG much more often than we get bad RNG because good and average together make two thirds of the whole. Not very comforting, I know, but you gotta cling to the little things...

If the arty RNG gets unbearable, I switch to my good old Jagdtiger 88 on my US account and enjoy the accurate gun, which gives RNG less room to mess with me. The pen is still affected of course, but when you're the personification (tankification?) of the Steel Wall medal and have a quick reload, you have time to repeat your shot for a better roll.

If it's the enemies' RNG that gives you a headache, remember that they have bad RNG days too. They may have ruined one game for you, but they suffer just the same. RNGod giveth and RNGod taketh away.

Just thinking out loud.

MR_FIAT #4 Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:25 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18489 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
i play Matilda IV. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users