Jump to content


[PIXEL] is looking a FC


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

collykabuto #1 Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:29 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36002 battles
  • 359
  • [NOS] NOS
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011

Hi guys

 

PIXEL is an international clan now, For this reason we are looking a FC to speak english with experiencie.

 

We are playing CW tier 8 until the end of the summer. After the summer we will play CW tier 10.

 

Minimum stats request: Overall 1800 recent 2300

 

One trial month. 

 

if you are interested contact with Wady, Guzman11, collykabuto or in our ts server.sinjhiteam.com


Edited by collykabuto, 30 June 2016 - 12:37 PM.


Raffy5 #2 Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:22 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26711 battles
  • 1,977
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012

View Postcollykabuto, on 30 June 2016 - 10:29 AM, said:

Hi guys

 

PIXEL is an international clan now, For this reason we are looking a FC to speak english with experiencie.

 

We are playing CW tier 8 until the end of the summer. After the summer we will play CW tier 10.

 

Minimum stats request: Overall 1800 recent 2300

 

One trial mouth. 

 

if you are interested contact with Wady, Guzman11, collykabuto or in our ts server.sinjhiteam.com

 

Pervs.



Sar_Luk #3 Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:57 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 4286 battles
  • 1,697
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011
gl pixels <3

collykabuto #4 Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36002 battles
  • 359
  • [NOS] NOS
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011

View Postpussinbootsraffy, on 30 June 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

 

Pervs.

 

We pay gold for the FC, this is the reason to have one trial month

Edited by collykabuto, 30 June 2016 - 12:37 PM.


Raffy5 #5 Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:43 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26711 battles
  • 1,977
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012
FC's  mouth will the trial one? Or others mouth?

RaeudigerRonny #6 Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:47 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26362 battles
  • 4,744
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013
The FC needs the mouth so others can test him obviously.

RoboTehKatalonianKurd #7 Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18577 battles
  • 226
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX
  • Member since:
    11-24-2012
I heard pussin is beginning his career as fc, ask him for the 1 trial mouth, he's gypsy so goldz will not be a problem 

collykabuto #8 Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36002 battles
  • 359
  • [NOS] NOS
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011
fixed, [edited]bitches :):):)

FooWayTheTacoMaster #9 Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:40 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 32734 battles
  • 2,425
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

When it comes about mouth and gay stuff I highly encourage you to contact Huitzi. He may do it for free.

 

Bump!



Raffy5 #10 Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26711 battles
  • 1,977
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012

View PostRoboTehKatalonianKurd, on 30 June 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

I heard pussin is beginning his career as fc, ask him for the 1 trial mouth, he's gypsy so goldz will not be a problem 

 

No I beging my scumbag career in CW's.

 

Btw, good luck Pixel, we're just fooling around,



MofaKlaus_ #11 Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17634 battles
  • 696
  • [G__G] G__G
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013
How much u pay xD

sartox1 #12 Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:54 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35622 battles
  • 1,794
  • Member since:
    04-14-2012

View PostMofaKlaus_, on 30 June 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

How much u pay xD

 

20 rupees a month

collykabuto #13 Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36002 battles
  • 359
  • [NOS] NOS
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011

View PostMofaKlaus_, on 30 June 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

How much u pay xD

 

enough to travel to Ibiza :trollface:

FooWayTheTacoMaster #14 Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:08 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 32734 battles
  • 2,425
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

View PostMofaKlaus_, on 30 June 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

How much u pay xD

 

No more than Sergu if you are asking for G part.

sartox1 #15 Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:33 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35622 battles
  • 1,794
  • Member since:
    04-14-2012
Up!

UselessRandomBot #16 Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31306 battles
  • 1,098
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

View PostFooWayYourPersonalJesus, on 30 June 2016 - 12:40 PM, said:

When it comes about mouth and gay stuff I highly encourage you to contact Huitzi. He may do it for free.

 

Bump!

 

ahuahuahu, i agree with foogay ;)

Huitzilopochtli09_RIP #17 Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:59 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 34271 battles
  • 13
  • [EFE] EFE
  • Member since:
    11-12-2011

MongolKnight -> :bush: and Gayway -> :child: trying to be funny in the Forum? Dont believe them, they are racists and copying my tactics all the time -> bots

Suggest to rename their accounts into:

1) GoldKnight -> "GoldArse", "KurwaKnight"

2) FooWayYourPersonalWhatever -> "GaywayYourPersonalArseDominator", "RetardWayYourPersonalMongol"


 

Concerning PIXEL's new clan Project: GL with your "new" clan -> bump :)



UselessRandomBot #18 Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:22 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31306 battles
  • 1,098
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

View PostHuitzilopochtli09, on 04 July 2016 - 12:59 AM, said:

MongolKnight -> :bush: and Gayway -> :child: trying to be funny in the Forum? Dont believe them, they are racists and copying my tactics all the time -> bots

Suggest to rename their accounts into:

1) GoldKnight -> "GoldArse", "KurwaKnight"

2) FooWayYourPersonalWhatever -> "GaywayYourPersonalArseDominator", "RetardWayYourPersonalMongol"


 

Concerning PIXEL's new clan Project: GL with your "new" clan -> bump :)

 

yeye Gaytzilopochtli09, or i have to call u Kurwitzilopochtli09? :D

Everyone knows your special power :P

 

 

btw, friendly bump to PIXEL, and be aware of him, always back to wall, ALWAYS!


Edited by GoldKnight, 04 July 2016 - 02:23 AM.


Yranna #19 Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26434 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    11-06-2011
Currently I am on holiday. But I get back on Friday. If I meet your statistical requirements and all that jazz.  is it okay if I come join you on ts to discuss this on Saturday?

Edited by Cvnt_Tree, 19 July 2016 - 11:49 PM.


collykabuto #20 Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36002 battles
  • 359
  • [NOS] NOS
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011
bump




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users