Jump to content


How to Play: AC 4 Experimental


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,696
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Find out all the critical information to give you the upper hand when using the AC 4 Experimental!

Full news text

Laatikkomafia #2 Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 21315 battles
  • 4,229
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
  • Member since:
    12-27-2010

How to play AC4;
 

Buy Cromwell B.


Edited by Laatikkomafia, 30 June 2016 - 01:42 PM.


Burty61 #3 Posted 30 June 2016 - 02:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12288 battles
  • 713
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013
Surely posting this before the tank goes on sale would make more sense?

driveroftincan #4 Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17310 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-08-2015
WOT Mafia theft and lies, this tank is utter shite, the speed is not 60 kph but at best 15, you think a nimble machine? A sluggish loser is what it really is, WOT IS ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY!

Velvet_Underground #5 Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:21 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 22243 battles
  • 3,176
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014

View Postdriveroftincan, on 02 July 2016 - 05:14 PM, said:

WOT Mafia theft and lies, this tank is utter shite, the speed is not 60 kph but at best 15, you think a nimble machine? A sluggish loser is what it really is, WOT IS ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY!

 

Where exactly did WG state the tank is nimble/fast? It's no secret that this tank, just like the AC1, suffers from poor hp/t and thus bad acceleration and sluggishness.

250swb #6 Posted 02 July 2016 - 06:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 22153 battles
  • 4,968
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View Postdriveroftincan, on 02 July 2016 - 05:14 PM, said:

WOT Mafia theft and lies, this tank is utter shite, the speed is not 60 kph but at best 15, you think a nimble machine? A sluggish loser is what it really is, WOT IS ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY!

 

Your WR is well over 50% in the AC4, are you trying to keep it a secret so nobody else buys it? The only mistake people can make with the AC4 is to in some way or other expect it to be like a Cromwell, but where did that expectation come from? My WR is 58% so far, and while I don't play it like a Cromwell it does make me wonder if many people aren't focusng on the Sentinel's massive downsides and then drawing spurious conclusions about the AC4 rather than playing it? 

driveroftincan #7 Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17310 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-08-2015

View PostVelvet_Underground, on 02 July 2016 - 05:21 PM, said:

 

Where exactly did WG state the tank is nimble/fast? It's no secret that this tank, just like the AC1, suffers from poor hp/t and thus bad acceleration and sluggishness.

 

I said 'if you think' so yes I can think for myself, no matter terrain resistance this tank stats say '60 kph', it will never ever not on the perfect road even come close to that!

View Post250swb, on 02 July 2016 - 06:41 PM, said:

 

Your WR is well over 50% in the AC4, are you trying to keep it a secret so nobody else buys it? The only mistake people can make with the AC4 is to in some way or other expect it to be like a Cromwell, but where did that expectation come from? My WR is 58% so far, and while I don't play it like a Cromwell it does make me wonder if many people aren't focusng on the Sentinel's massive downsides and then drawing spurious conclusions about the AC4 rather than playing it? 

 

I want the secret out of the AC4 being an utter poor machine so no others make the mistake of spending money on it! And I had a Cromwell don't even like so NO that is all NOT what I mean.

Velvet_Underground #8 Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 22243 battles
  • 3,176
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014

View Postdriveroftincan, on 02 July 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

 

I said 'if you think' so yes I can think for myself, no matter terrain resistance this tank stats say '60 kph', it will never ever not on the perfect road even come close to that!

Just like the IS7 and AMX 40. What's you point?



driveroftincan #9 Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17310 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-08-2015

View PostVelvet_Underground, on 02 July 2016 - 08:40 PM, said:

Just like the IS7 and AMX 40. What's you point?

 

If a gun was said to do 100 damage but you would never ever get more than 50, than you have been lied to, that is the point.

Don't try to make it more complicated than the facts, simple and plain.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users