Gold How to use it

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Press2ForSkill #1 Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1 battle

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I MADE UP MY MIND ALREADY KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Edited by Terblanche77, 01 July 2016 - 12:15 PM.

MrClark56 #2 Posted 01 July 2016 - 12:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 5987 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

hey matey, i see you are a new player, i have one bit of advice for you.. actually more than one. i started off like you buying a T8 premium tank from the start. it is not a bad move. but you have to learn the game much faster than new player that stick to low tiers.

i had a look at your stats for your russian heavy tanks. the basic common fact i got is that you do not deal enough damage in games. and to some level heavy tanks are the damage dealers. my guess is that you do not survive the battle long enough or you do not use your armor effectively to live long enough.

Light tank gameplay requires you to stay alive, know stuff like spotting and bush mechanics, armor of tanks, when to shoot etc... it is the hardest gameplay in WOT.. if you jump into Type 64 gameplay or LTTB now you will get slapped hard imo. don't free xp to the LTTB.. you need to learn high tier gameplay more, learn Light tanks gameplay in lower tiers then grow up then.. also you need good crews with 6th sense in light tanks or you will suffer. those crews need to be trained in low tiers since these tiers are more forgivable.

you should learn stuff like angling heavy tanks.. so that one day when you fight HT in your LT you will know what the guy is trying to do.. keep trying the russian heavy tank line as it is the easiest in terms of learning curve of the game but don't rush to high tiers. i see that you are struggling with the IS. in high tier games you really need to know what is happening. you did right when buying the IS6 because it is a very noob friendly tank which keeps you alive longer than the average tank. its armor is great and if you angle you can live much longer. But not all tanks are like that.

Be sure to have the right equipment for the right tank as well.. try to deal more damage as well. to do that you need to position yourself correctly on the battlefield. you need to anticipate enemy movements, be patient and work as a team, with your team.. if you see a friendly needing help and you can provide it without putting yourself into too great danger then proceed to help.

im telling you all those things but i mess up alot too. but i always try to think what i messed up and could have done differently. As i see it you are not ready yet for tier 8 battles at least with standard tanks. that IS6 will save you simply because it is a great tank. i suggest you start reading about tanks and how to play them. watch some videos on youtube about them, learn map positioning etc..

but to get back to your original question.. id say save it for now. turn on crew training on your IS6 instead of letting it build XP to convert to free XP.. that is a gold drain for WG to lure you in getting more gold. WHen you are ready if you want to try LTs then wait for a special discount on the Type64 and get it. it is a great LT, but only if you know how to use it.

If you have any questions just ask.

MrC

MrClark56 #3 Posted 01 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 5987 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

fuk this is my longest post ever.. lol..

THere is no problem grinding 2 lines at the same time.. so you could play TD and LTs at the same time.. but more importantly it is critical that you learn how to be the most effective possible in battles. Learn the role of your tank more importantly not only its class... some mediums tanks act like heavies.. some heavies drive like medium tanks.. and have similar armor so you can't just go bounce... each tank is different and should be used accordingly on the battlefield.

MrClark56 #4 Posted 01 July 2016 - 12:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 5987 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Happy that you made up your mind already.. at least read what i put down for you. it might help.

mirri_maz_duur #5 Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15772 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I also note your advice and try to store  away what you say...but whether it will help a lost cause like me is another matter..:)

Neilloss46 #6 Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13040 battles
  • [MIND] MIND
At op's request this topic will now be closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users