how many of you feels the same: WOT is going down?

matchmaking failure

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: how many of you feels the same: WOT is going down? (28 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

matchmaking having failure after failure

1. yes (14 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. no (14 votes [50.00%])

3. i am not interested (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

you feel pulled down in win percents

1. yes (14 votes [50.00%])

2. no (13 votes [46.43%])

Percentage of vote: 46.43%

3. i dont bother if i am a looser (1 vote [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Hide poll

nowhereman #1 Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20679 battles
  • [TO-RO] TO-RO

i want to ask you: how many of you feels the same: WOT is going down?

and my opinion is this: with so many failure starting with matchmaking, wargaming changing style of play because now some of tree lines are in big disadvantage from others, defeats after defeats (i had 2 victories from 48 games, but i had wn8 1438 on those games), tanks where you must research one normal gun with a -2 tier gun (or you pay wargaming buying free research, or you will have 25% victories because you are useless in those games, or you are not interested in what you done and became one of 45-48% victories player)

-i saw matches with 4 tier 7 for example in enemy team and 1 tier 7 in my team

-i saw matches with 3 purple players in enemy team, and almost all red players in my team

-if you look at all games played by you in one day, like i do, you will see that 70% are victories or defeats (15-2,15-3, 15-4 or 2-15,3-15,4-15,5-15)

-if you play a td you will have in enemy teams tanks shooting you from one square away, killing you from 6-7 shots but you will not see them

-try to do some missions where you must kill one TD higher than you....you will not see a TD higher than you for many games, even prior thats your mission starting you will see plenty of them.

-how to do some missions now when you must block some damage if you have grille 15 shooting with apcr? he will shoot you even if you stay behind a wall

80% of games all players go on one side and camp there, but here are not WG fault, maybe they have some fault because they dont implement matchmaking looking at WN or other stats

-how to lose (speaking for myself) 0,20% in 2 days and i speak here from 53,21 wins to 53,01 wins and i have 18k games. i forgot to play?

-how to have tanks with 60% wins from 300 games and in the next 100 games you will decade to 50%?

-how it is to have with some tanks 20% wins even you have more dmg and more kills than other who have with the same tank 55% wins?

-why to have chat suspended because i call them idiots? when i had 5 idiots with heavy tanks camping in our base all game? why they are not suspended or AT LEAST MATCHMAKING MAKE A GAME FOR THEM....let them camp 15-15 campers

-why wargaming did not count how many shots had some players? and after 50 games with 1-2 shots per game, make a game for all those noo..., i will not use the wrod because i will be banned.look how many are.

-or why if there are players with 43-44% wins like 2 of my coleagues they had wins after wins even if they do nothing in that game (to raise to 48% wins in 1 month) and others with 56% (without playing platoons and with 12 k games) lost game after game until he have now 52%.... in my opinion WG look that all must have 48-52% wins...because they lost money from all -50% win players because they lost interest in this game

-why there are so many tanks now like those appeared from the start of the game, who are overunned by those new tanks appeared after 1955 or 1960? play now with a mouse or e100 and look how many shots from grille 15 or some objects shells you can bounce.... if they see that one shells bounced of you, next shell will be apcr.... and lets say almost none.

- or what wrong with RNG? i had games with e100 where t32 shoot my turret (near gun) with normal ammo 6 times with 6 penetrations, or other situation where playing with ST_I  i got 6 shots from 6 in my front from 300 meters away from a 13.90 amx...all penetrating me

-how to have more than half a team having 0 damage

-how to be allmost allways in loosing team

-why i must play with red players? you will tell me that i have 53% wins because i play with them. but believe me i will like to play with players who not run to die in 30 seconds, i will like to play with players who dont stay in base all game with heavy tanks, i will like to play with players who take a look at minimap ate least one time per match, i like to play with players who dont stay with guns looking at red line....and the list can continue

-believe me that there are more inconvenients but i cant remember now all... i will please you to complete my list

FluffyRedFox #2 Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:55 PM

General

• Player
  • 22556 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
I don't get that much bad MM, sometimes it can be quite brutal but I do win a suprising amount of games that I thought gave the enemy team an unfair advantage (e.g I just won a game where the enemy team had 2 extra top tier heavys as well as 2 extra top tiers. Just play better and you'll win more, thats the best advice I can give

nowhereman #3 Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20679 battles
  • [TO-RO] TO-RO

View Postfishbob101, on 02 July 2016 - 02:55 PM, said:

I don't get that much bad MM, sometimes it can be quite brutal but I do win a suprising amount of games that I thought gave the enemy team an unfair advantage (e.g I just won a game where the enemy team had 2 extra top tier heavys as well as 2 extra top tiers. Just play better and you'll win more, thats the best advice I can give

indeed you have a chance to win but almost all games started with such a handicap will be lost. if you play 10 games in the same configuration i bet you will lose more than win

steview162 #4 Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Diplomat
  • 33067 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
The only reason it may go down, is because people just get tired of playing it. Any game does have a finite lifespan.

01GM40 #5 Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32536 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

I just play the game. I have never looked at what my win rate is. I don't have xvm, so have no idea who is what colour, and I don't analyse MM make ups as there is nothing one can do about it other than kill yourself 

either you win or you lose, who cares, it's just a game 

Bodybuilder #6 Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21225 battles

Well, same craphappened to me last week. I had 3k wn8 recent and 65% wins and in the last week no matter what i did (spam more gold, tried to platoon)I barely managed to do 2,2k in wn8 and just a bit over 50 %(with days in which in 40 games i had 2,9k wn8 and 50%, other days 2k wn8 and 52% and other days with 2,4k wn8 and 45 % !!!) the interesting thing is that i played the same tanks as always !!!! I had 3k wn8 recent for the last 4000 games and now....crapafter crap.....whatever tank i take from tier 8 up its a tier 10 game. hahahahah...i had 25 games in a day and i got stubborn to play tier 8 and 9 tanks and ALL GAMES WERE 10S.

Often i find myself in a team with 14 rednecks and the others have 6-7 at least blue players....u just cant win no matter what u do then...and the shitty thing is that that happens one game after another, whole day (8 out of 10 games were like that)(if someone doesnt belive me i have saved all the replays form last week and i can give them as proof)

I dont know wtf WG wants but something is up for sure....

nowhereman #7 Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20679 battles
  • [TO-RO] TO-RO

View Post01GM40, on 02 July 2016 - 08:50 PM, said:

I just play the game. I have never looked at what my win rate is. I don't have xvm, so have no idea who is what colour, and I don't analyse MM make ups as there is nothing one can do about it other than kill yourself 

either you win or you lose, who cares, it's just a game 

indeed it is just a game. but the purpose of the game is to free you of nerves, not to give you some nerves

nowhereman #8 Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20679 battles
  • [TO-RO] TO-RO

View PostBodybuilder, on 02 July 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

Well, same craphappened to me last week. I had 3k wn8 recent and 65% wins and in the last week no matter what i did (spam more gold, tried to platoon)I barely managed to do 2,2k in wn8 and just a bit over 50 %(with days in which in 40 games i had 2,9k wn8 and 50%, other days 2k wn8 and 52% and other days with 2,4k wn8 and 45 % !!!) the interesting thing is that i played the same tanks as always !!!! I had 3k wn8 recent for the last 4000 games and now....crapafter crap.....whatever tank i take from tier 8 up its a tier 10 game. hahahahah...i had 25 games in a day and i got stubborn to play tier 8 and 9 tanks and ALL GAMES WERE 10S.

Often i find myself in a team with 14 rednecks and the others have 6-7 at least blue players....u just cant win no matter what u do then...and the shitty thing is that that happens one game after another, whole day (8 out of 10 games were like that)(if someone doesnt belive me i have saved all the replays form last week and i can give them as proof)

I dont know wtf WG wants but something is up for sure....

still good stats....i had 2 victories from 48 games in one day....so what it is to say

FluffyRedFox #9 Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:03 PM

General

• Player
  • 22556 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postnowhereman, on 02 July 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

indeed you have a chance to win but almost all games started with such a handicap will be lost. if you play 10 games in the same configuration i bet you will lose more than win

I bought the KV-2 yesterday and it took me 10 games to grind out the turret and the big derp. I played 2 games with the derp so I have 12 games played overall in the KV-2. My winrate in it is 58.33%

MR_FIAT #10 Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18922 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_

only thing going down is your formatting, no way i am going to read that wall of text. voted no on both questions btw

yea mm is sometimes drunk but thr good outweigh the bad its just human nature to focus on the negatives. you arent a bad player so relax. 

nowhereman #11 Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20679 battles
  • [TO-RO] TO-RO

View PostMR_FIAT, on 03 July 2016 - 02:42 PM, said:

only thing going down is your formatting, no way i am going to read that wall of text. voted no on both questions btw

yea mm is sometimes drunk but thr good outweigh the bad its just human nature to focus on the negatives. you arent a bad player so relax. 

View PostMR_FIAT, on 03 July 2016 - 02:42 PM, said:

a game is made to relax you, not to create nerves. this game tend to create nerves now. i got a chat ban because i call my team mates noobs because all my first tier members of my team camped in our base. all with heavy tanks....of course the score was 2-12 in 2 minutes....how to relax? or better, how to play? i dont see a 12-12 score and a game last more than 10 minutes for a long time.....so, again, how to play?

FluffyRedFox #12 Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:47 PM

General

• Player
  • 22556 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postnowhereman, on 03 July 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

i got a chat ban because i call my team mates noobs 

Good to see that the system works

siramra #13 Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR

3 years ago tier 6 was the lowest I went cause I felt lower than that was sealclubbing. 6 months later it was tier 7 and then tier 8. I feel tier 10 is sealclubbing most of the time these days.

Reason is that this game grew massively and over a short period. New players rushed the tiers cause they want a shiny tier 10. Back when I started the tier 8-9 and 10s were good players.

Jingles said it once: Lose enough battles and u get a tier 10.

So we have today lots of players regardles of the MM that have no clue of tactics,minimap and situational awereness. They drive of and gets killed, scream noobs at their team and aimbot and the guy who killed him.

So to that regard: Yes the game is going down the drain.

But WG is still evolving the game and fixing stuff. So to that end: No the game is NOT going down the drain.

I`ve played this game since 2011. Have no plans to quit yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users