Type-59 Object 907 IS-5 Award tanks Premium tanks ticket

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nomad_pr0 #1 Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33433 battles

Hello everybody! 

I don't know is it here the right place to post this thread, but I'll post it. 

So I write to Customer Support center about Reward tanks in game like type-59, IS-5, Object 907 etc. U get my point. Here is the conversation of my ticket: 

"Hello, 

I have a question about premium tanks. More specific - I'm a tank collector(I have over 60 premiums) and I'm wonder how can I get premium tanks as IS-5, Type 59, Obj. 907 ..... Etc. So my issue is that my clan doesn't let me play in campaigns for that tanks. I change a few clans, but always is the same. And for type 59 I participate in every event and try to get it, but without success for now. 
And now my question is - can you offer me some special package or individual offer for these tanks that are rewards in clan wars and special events? I'll be very happy to get individual offers and fill my collection of tanks. And of course if exists another way to get these tanks I'll be glad to hear it. 

Thank you in advance!

Answered
REOPENCLOSE

Replies

Hello crysissci,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm sorry to have to inform you, that outside of the premium shop and all current events (like missions and similar), we are unable to generate a "personal package" for you. This is because we wish to treat all players equally and if we make an exception for you and offer you something, which can't be accessed by other players, you will be receiving an unfair advantage against your fellow players.

I know that this is not the answer you were hoping for, however I hope you understand our viewpoint.

Have fun on the battlefield!

If you have any other questions feel free to come back to us.

Best regards,

Enrico Barabanti

crysissci 

Hello!

Sorry for later feedback. Okay, I'm agree, that if you offer individual packages will be unfair to other players, but may I say that in my opinion that is like 50% true, because for example clan wars reward tanks - there is some number of tanks(8000 - 11000 for example) and only players participate in campaign have to chance to get one - okay that is no problem, but what about players like me, that participate in a clan(or these that are not part of a clan) and clan commander says - you not gonna be part of team for campaign. And that happens to me 3 times in every clan where I've been - I think that is other 50% of the viewpoint.

And in my opinion - I think that will be good for these type of tanks(IS-5, Type-59, Object 907 etc.) to be possible for players with many premium tanks(for example like 60+) like me to be possible to earn the option for individuall offer - this will be fair to players, who paid to you a lot for a premium tanks and I think will be fair to this who have a chance in campaings, because they get the tank for free. 

And don't misunderstand me - I don't offend you - I just say my opinion. 

Peter Mueller 

Thank you for contacting us. 

I understand that this situation might have been frustrating.

As Player Support, unfortunately, we cannot deal with these topics directly. However, the developers are always working on improvements and they are always happy to know what you would like to see in the game. You can post your suggestions in the official forums: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/453-player-suggestions/

This way, other players can give their opinion too. You will be able to create a new thread if you have at least 50 posts in the forums. The developers are always keeping up with the forums in order to stay updated on the players´ needs and wishes.Please, do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any questions or doubts.

Customer Service is responsable for all questions regarding game, rule violations, tech issues and accounts coordination. In case that you have any ideas, suggestions or complains, which are related to the game and the game mechanic itself, you can always write them in our forums.

The forum is the place, where our developers can see for themselves what players like or dislike. You can do it with the ticket system, but if you want to see the desired change happening, this can be only the forum.

Here you can find the link to the general forum:
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/1467-forum/

And here you can check our page for game discussion:
http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum/35-gameplay-discussion/
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/2704-game-discussion/

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Best regards,

Peter Mueller

Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/

Your feedback matters! Fill in our survey once your issue is resolved.
Deine Meinung zählt! Fülle die Umfrage aus, so bald deine Anfrage beantwortet wurde." 

So what you think about players who are tank collectors - should be a good to have a option for individual offers for tanks who are only rewards in CW, contests etc?

Joolzzz_ #2 Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26724 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
They should listen our feedback and suggestion and  put the type 59 in gift shop for a short time or make a mission for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users