Watch your gold

scam stealing gold

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

coflow #1 Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13773 battles

Wargaming is a sad organization if you ask me. Making lots of money and still has to steal from it's customers.

Been using the Tiger P for a while now, using APCR now and then. In the Service window it's payment is set to silver.

I've set these settings since I 'bought' the Rhm.Tiger P. After a night, first game I go with the Tiger and after the match my leftover gold went from

100 to 12. So 88 god was spent. I checked the service window and yes, now the setting of payment was changed to gold.

And I never ever ever, did  use the service window since the start! So I sent a ticket to wargaming and of course NO support but accusing me

of using MODS, which I don't.

Their answer:

thank you for contacting us about your gold.

We sorry that you spent 88 gold unintentionally. Unfortunately, we are not able to compensate you in this case, because the client would never change the currency you use for premium ammo just by itself.
We hope you understand that we must treat all players equally.

Such bugs in your client can be caused by mods. If you have some installed, the client can show you that you chose to spend credits, but the information on our servers doesn't change and you are still spending gold.
We advise you to remove all mods if you have any. You also need to delete your preferences.xml and cache files. For all the info on where to find them please open this link: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/396

Have fun on the battlefield!
If you have any other questions feel free to come back to us.

Best regards,

Ryan Cooper,
Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative
https://eu.wargaming.net/support

Edited by coflow, 04 July 2016 - 07:57 PM.

General_McMuschi #2 Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21859 battles
This happened to me many times before, and the only mod I use is QB modpack. This is the main reason why now I manually resupply my ammunition and consumables and check to see that the currency is credits and not gold.

soolerman #3 Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles
Yep I have lost gold this way and I have never used mods. But is never going to happen that Wot is going to admit this is a problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users