How can u play this game?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WildTimi123 #1 Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4561 battles
I just dont understand i got tier iv tank haetzer but i cant see this game making me want to play this game more and more because untill im getting to the battlefield feells like eternity im dying in few secs i cant understand how people can play this game so much but  now i understand why my friends dont want to play with me in this game

Pablo_Amenable #2 Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10862 battles

Well you can A - drive into enemy and die. B - learn to play and don't do that

Probably your friends avoid playing with you because for the idea A

Edited by Mad_Potato, 05 July 2016 - 07:39 PM.

WildTimi123 #3 Posted 06 July 2016 - 09:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4561 battles

View PostMad_Potato, on 05 July 2016 - 07:39 PM, said:

Well you can A - drive into enemy and die. B - learn to play and don't do that

Probably your friends avoid playing with you because for the idea A

You didnt understand my question right i meant that while i am going to the battle field i can take a piss or read text messages because it takes so long and my td isnt dmg other tanks i dont know why btw my friends are not playing this game and i wanted to invite them but know i see why they didnt want to play because they see this game as boring

Edited by YoMomIsONMe, 06 July 2016 - 09:17 AM.

Laatikkomafia #4 Posted 06 July 2016 - 10:29 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21883 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
Don't play turretless TDs. Play LTs, MTs or even some HTs instead. Game becomes enjoyable.

FluffosaurusRexi #5 Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 52 battles

How can u play this game?

-Rather easily acctually.

DeltaRogue #6 Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5083 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostYoMomIsONMe, on 06 July 2016 - 08:16 AM, said:

You didnt understand my question right i meant that while i am going to the battle field i can take a piss or read text messages because it takes so long and my td isnt dmg other tanks i dont know why btw my friends are not playing this game and i wanted to invite them but know i see why they didnt want to play because they see this game as boring

World of Tanks isn't a fast-paced shooter. That's not to say that reflexes aren't useful, but there's a lot more to the game than fast reactions. As has been mentioned in other replies, your experiences will be much less enjoyable if you're investing too much effort into simply progressing across the battlefield, as you'll probably find yourself being shot to pieces before you've even had a chance to shoot. It's important to know where to position your tank, how to exploit the weaknesses of the tank you are facing, and how to utilise the strengths of your own tanks. Spatial awareness is also a fairly important factor.

If you're still finding the game too boring and slow-paced for your liking, then this game may not necessarily be for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users